Will privacy coins be the future of crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UJSycXx
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is some kind of Verge marketing bot making these threads, isn't it?

Monero will. The rest will perish.

Hard thing to say, people don't want EVERY SINGLE financial move they make to be in a public ledger, but, at the same time, total privacy will simply make it impossible for countries to tax their citizens.

Very weird and new times we are in.

Probably. The dnm subplebbit is where you will see the winner emerge.

Monero bittrex sell wall just dropped back to $580. Just went $315 to $482 in 24 hours. headed for $800. get in Faggots.

blackcoin will keep chugging along

Yep.

M O N E R O
O
N
E
R
O

BLACKED coin

Holy shit.

no, coins which provide passive income are the future. When the bubble finally pops those will the only ones to emerge as they will be the only ones with any true measurable value.

if you aren't putting a decent chuck of your portfolio in coins which pay divs or network fees then ur going to get BTFOted

discord.gg/UJSycXx

coins which programatically pay you are just redistributing wealth from other users . there's no net benefit.

Where the hell can I buy monero that's open to new signups? A lot of the big exchanges seem overloaded and aren't allowing new registrations.

Cryptopia gets shit on a lot but it's really a no hassle exchange in my experience. No stop losses and stuff but if you just want to buy a coin without jumping through a bunch of BS identification hoops it's pretty good.

Zero mention of PIVX here. Hopefully contender, solid investment based on the price of competitors. May not win the race but huge profits in future. In at $0.71 but riding this out until it breaks $200

>coins that provide passive income are the only ones with true measurable value
Why? Because they give you more of that same coin?

If I give you my turd and as long as you're holding it I'll shit you another one every day have I created value?

Moonero is unstoppable.

If only there were some sort of privacy coin that provided passive income and had all the functions of an ICO Platform like Ethereum, but without the pitfalls...

If...

Only...

Yes.
Furthermore, Monero and Sumo will stand together as the top privacy coins.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets

XVG already is #1. No question

>total privacy will simply make it impossible for countries to tax the citizens

I see no problem with that

Yep I'm heavily invested :)

Because you are not poor, or doesn't care about public service (also because you are not poor).

Nothing wrong with being anarchocapitalist, but you have to agree that most people are not.

No government would ever allow that. If a country cant tax it cant pay its police, govt workers, politicians etc. Politicians like money more than freedom so it wouldn't surprise me if they made it illegal real soon.

Yeah man, fuck upkeep of roads, maintenance of police/firefighters/hospitals/schools ETC.

Fuck that we can easily do without.

Sometimes when I think this board couldn't be more degenerate, it proves me it can.

Monero is the true Bitcoin.

What coin is that?

I agree with that statememt 100%, but the system has failed them to put them where they are imo. The government really doesnt act for the poor people and never Will . Take healthcare for instance. Its a rich man industry. No poor person in any country, including UK, Canda and Australia with 'free'healthcare system receives any real treatment. A fat millionnaire with cardiovascular issues due to their mass.... come right in!

>but you have to agree that most people are not.
they actually are, based on the amount of people that support democrats who are puppets for people like George Soros.
American citizens and immigrants are ancap, they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out so they always get the worst of it

> Will honeypot coins will be the future of crypto?

Kek user, I hope, can't wait for the massive swatting when shit hits the fan

being a pessimist and profiting != being a degenerate

Ahem...

I’m not taking about staking or masternode rewards , I mean genuine profit share of earned income from that platform.

All very wealthy people know assets that produce income are key to real wealth