I need a quick 20% for rent. Help a neeter out. What should I buy for today

rent is about 4500. and i have 20000 to invest

shit like this is why i'll wait till i have at least 6 figures before i move out.

Bitbay
Christmas update in 5 days get the fuck in

Your rent is way too expensive downsize some chad

How about you pay rent (assuming you don't hold any link) and invest only the 16k you got left?

Jesus Christ where do you live, my rent is 1/10th that

How much time do you have to get the money back?

>4500 rent
Either pajeet or barron Trump

NYC park avenue, so its fuckin expensive

>rent 4500
Where the fuck do you live? If you can afford $4500 a month in rent you have more money than most on this board. Damn bro you could get a mortgage and own a place for cheaper than that.

nah, i don't want to decrease my 20,000. 16,000 is such an ugly number.

>4500 rent
>20000 money
jesus christ
i have $100k (50% crypto) and pay $150 rent for 1 room in eastern europe

not in new york. I have to stay near my family.

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

common guys im gettin kinda desperate. i really don't want to move.

Serious post, if you follow advice on how to get rich quick here, you've got 1/10 chance to make rent and 9/10 to lose like half your initial investment. If you actually need the money, find a better way. Also if you have 20000 to invest and your rent is 4500 how the hell can't you make rent.

most of my money is in crypto and the rest is held up in ETFs. I will of course research the coins people recommend im not goin in blindly

>suck 4500 dicks for $1 each
>left with 20000 to invest
are you retarded or just stupid?

Get onto doge. At 40 now, easily gonna hit 100. You'd more than double your money.

>I pay over twice that for parking, lol.
I'm a completely free man, NEET from wizardchan, can do absolutely nothing for decades. Not a wageslave.
Just reduce your costs to have freedom too.

its not that urgent since i can borrow from my family, but id seriously rather not. That crypto money was 5k two weeks ago and I had a shit ton in my bank account that I had to use up because of personal reasons.
fuck you

I WILL FIND THIS PAJEET WHEREVER HE GOES
Fuck off shill. Every single one of your topics sounds exactly the same, and they all have atttactive amateur girls as the original images. Just read some of these most recent ones that I picked out and tell me they don't all read like they were made by the same guy (first 3 links are LITERALLY copy and pastes of each other):

And there are a LOT more of these exact same threads in the archive.

And tell me this doesn't look like a bot written by Pajeet posted it:
Here are more copy and pasted posts:
MOOT PLEASE RANGE BAN INDIA

thank you for your service

All in on Tether. Thanks me later.

Oh shit, you're a rich New York neet? Me too

idk about rich, but im well off. most of it being my parents money tho

you're a fucking retarded rich kid and deserve to live in the streets with the rest of the nyc niggers

ltc is on the floor, likely 20% gain in 24 hrs or so

this

Knowing that it’s probably a single bedroom, with 1 bathroom and a split kitchen and living room.

VEN is looking like its on the way up

OST is likely to jump up soon too

dont' gamble and trade if you can't meet normal budgetary constraints, you fool