Didn't buy XVG at 0.07 because i thought it was too late

>didn't buy XVG at 0.07 because i thought it was too late
EVERY
MOTHER
FUCKING
TIME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not too late to get
Bitbay
Chainlink
REQ

Get in or cry later

ALL IN ON ALL

If I told you of a sure moon boom from a fork happening on Bitcoin core and developing news coming late December/Early January, would you buy?

That's not even possible

I sold at 0.005 when it was bleeding after the horrendous wraith protocol "release"

true if big

bought in at 0.05, sold at 0.08. SO MUCH REGRET. It'll correct tho.

Diamond?

Not Diamond, this is a coin that Veeky Forums rarely discusses about and gets brushed off. It is severely undervalued and they even got a satellite.

m-maybe

Tell me, senpai

Xvg
shitcoin scam

Start accumulating QTUM fuccbois. Buy its dips, there has been resistance since the BCH fiasco and it seems to have found its new floor. If you're planning to go longterm, go all in and you'll be thanking us for doing so.

This

followed the coin since it was 0.002, didn't buy at 1cent because I thought it was overpriced

my biggest crypto mistake ever, this shit could make me a millionaire.

xvg is a scam.

u did good. market is just retarded

this

I almost regret not buying XVG, and while I know I would have made a huge profit, the coin is shit and always will be.

i'm sorry man. I would have only made like 10k but it still hurts

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

How long of a longterm

bought at 0.01, first pajeet to roll dubs gets to choose the color of my new lambo.

Remember what happened with Ethereum when it was worth $40? We're thinking there's going to be a replay on that with Qtum

tell me why? would love to hear some insider info. and don't DYOR me.

got extremely lucky actually, saw some guy shilling XVG. Then took a look at the chart and just went for it.

Partnerships with Chinks, possibly in bed with the Chinese government, 1 UBTC for every 100 QTUM you hold and more developing news from the devs.

55k No sales before 16.00

>No sales before 16.00

So you're selling well above current BTC market cap?

What coin is that?