Evil cult

>Evil cult
>Worships an evil fertility goddess

What would their doomsday weapon look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh....

The cancerverse?

Make everyone super fertile and horny.

I'm surprised you didn't post that one pic of the daemonculaba, Don't, it can get you banned

Obvious answer is a Venus of Willendorf flesh golem shitting out combat drone babies. Giant armored sow is a less edgy choice.

an evil fertility cult would likely be more centered around filling the world with its oagsihvadih

... enormously inflated woman that constantly births out humanoid/demon eggs?

A giant dick to inseminate the world, creating a fetusplanet.

Death happens to all of Inanna's lovers eventually. This is why Gilgamesh turns her down.

A device that constantly impregnates every female thing on the planet.
Party messes it up during the ritual and it causes the cessation of all non-magical births from ever happening.

Device that inflicts world-wide sterility.

Device that makes it impossible for others to carry a baby to term (aka, fantasy Genophage).

Device that causes all children to be born hideously mutated or as members of some hostile race (good if the goddess is associated with one or more monsters - eg, Lamashtu unleashing a "all humanoid babies are born as gnolls, minotaurs and other beastfolk" dues ex machina).

Device that strips away sentience and reduces everyone to mindless beasts.

Something that breeds a super-monster race used to conquer the world.

These are my kneejerk ideas, anyway.

The first recorded iteration of Rule 1.

Don't stick your dick in crazy

A flood is a pretty feminine way to destroy the world. Perhaps afterwards the land becomes fertilized from the silt.

anthrax

A giant, world-devouring vagina.

A giant vagoo that releases a global deluge?

The high priestess of the cult giving birth to biological weapons works too.

Something like the Pangs of Ulster, maybe? Where men have to go through the pains of childbirth.

Or maybe even bear children. But then the children are some kind of abominations

Why not ask /pfg/ about the drakainia?

giant
cock
laser

DO THE WATCHERS LAUGH ALSO?

That's in a cyberpunk setting.

Get crushed by your brother again.

wasn't there a thread about this already?

a succubus goddess whose followers turn into her ass-fat after death?

That started out alright and then went to the magical realm so goddamn hard.
What was it again? Lady Lillim?

Rapeseed.

A welfare state that incentivises dysgenic breeding, and whose culture belittles chastity and promotes promiscuity.

Get in line kid.

Overpopulation

Godess of Life in Sacrifice had Mutants who threw you with their tumors and released burst of healing on death. There were also huge beanstalks who impaled and threw people around.

>There were also huge beanstalks who impaled and threw people around.

Dafuq does this have to do with life or sacrifice?

That's my fetish.

dammit, Japan!

Ask /pfg/ about their favorite fertility goddess and her gnolls.

>Doomsday weapon

Implying they need one.

>That's in a cyberpunk setting

giant
cock
laser
with magic

They were called Meanstalks and were a pun on magic beans. The dragons breathed resurrection and had entangling headbutt.

What does it do?
Make people grow extra wombs or put everybody into a state of perpetual arousal, making them fuck till they die?

Posting the obligatory PF monster.

Just have it work like a normal doomsday laser, but it's fired from a magic 10 foot tall cock statue.

Something something turn the world into a giant womb from which a new world will be born.
That means a different god will have to come and fuck it.

Kali was a goddess of sex and death, right?

Another perspective might be Inanna, the akkadian goddess of sexuality and war.

"She stirs confusion and chaos against those who are disobedient to her, speeding carnage and inciting the devastating flood, clothed in terrifying radiance. It is her game to speed conflict and battle, untiring, strapping on her sandals."Battle itself is sometimes referred to as "the dance of Inanna."

>every cult member has a female attendant
>this attendant's job is to gestate and birth out monsters to defend the cult
Color me interested

>Enemy force rolls up 12ft deep vagina statues that catches the laser and harmlessly absorbs it.

scp-wiki.net/scp-597

>That's in a cyberpunk setting.
Indeed.

That was uncomfortable to read.
Infantilization is among the worst fetishes.

A brief but wide reaching and intense firestorm.
Burning the old, corrupt wood and stone away to make way for her holy, fertile seed which ironically would not survive the firestorm themselves

I imagine the opposite: their doomsday weapon would be one of mass infertility. An evil fertility goddess would probably bless her worshippers with great fertility and her enemies with great infertility. Their crops would fail more often, their children would become less numerous and over time that civilization would simply die out, leaving outsiders wondering what the hell happened to them.

Kudzu.

The goddess has a kid who ends up being a godzilla sized monster.

Shit like this was super common in Greek mythology, Charybdis was the daughter of poseidon and gaia.

Imagine a sentient self-sustaining hurricane walking out of the ocean intent on drowning the kingdom. Scary shit

Played a game where the efforts of a faith brought into being these little goblin-like creatures which could breed with any creature. Ended up being a real nightmare because they multiplied quickly and with anything really wherever they went and were huge societal burdens, but on an individual basis they were kind of cute and helpful enough for people to often keep them as little house pets.

So it was difficult because many people liked them on a personal level, but overall they were slowly destroying the setting through genetic dilution. Already the wilds were decimated by them, just by being bred out of existence and leading to increasing extinctions. It was pretty ghastly and grim actually as a setting detail, the assumed implication that in a thousand years or so there'd be no other creatures left but these little goblin things, because they'd crossbred and diluted everything else out of the gene pool.

>What would their doomsday weapon look like?

Probably love, you know?

Like, they don't have any big weapons or scary monster: they're just the most charitable, tolerant, sexually open/liberal, and genuinely care about the health and happiness of others. They're just this immovable, slow, gradual, wall of love and acceptance coming your way.

It isn't disingenuous though and it isn't a lie, because ultimately the Goddesses end goal is to convert the whole world into one massive, dysfunctional, constant, body-horror, writhing constant orgy.

She isn't going to destroy the world, she doesn't want to destroy anything, but she's chaotic evil and wants to CHANGE the world into basically F-List.
And she isn't going to force it because that would be "rape" in her philosophy; she wants the world to consensually give into her ways, see the "light" sort to speak and she's willing to wait- because as long as there's lovers and love in the world she'll always have more opportunities.

>that spoiler
I concur.

Wow, that's actually really cool. And it gives her cultists a real reason to worship her! There's also the aspect to consider of, how would a good-aligned party feel about murdering cultists who are only there to love and feel loved in the world? That would make for a good internal struggle.
Pic is 40k but I think it counts.

Giant dildos and onaholes

>evil fertility goddess
Her ultimate weapon is gradually suppressing birth rates in civilized nations while causing rampant overpopulation in evil/savage parts of the world.

For those who venerate her, their children thrive. For those who do not, they regularly lose their firstborn child on the night of its seventh day.

Impregnate all the white women. Society will fall apart in a couple generations.

>dat Jack Cayless sameface
When man draws more plausible eldritch abomination than he draws human beings, it's achievement in it's own right.

Franken-Fran's disgusting sex monster.

>Franken-Fran's disgusting sex monster.

Which one, user?

The wolf sister?

Better Nyarlathotep than a certain retard alien.

Left to Right: Worst Nyarlathotep, The Necronomicon, and an Eldritch Abomination

Just like a WHOLE bunch of dicks

My penis

I'm offended you think it necessary to post that spoiler.

I only thought it necessary for people to willingly choose to lose some sanity.

>Tfw accidentally used this as my symbol for a god I was worshiping for a one shot campaign
>Named it Dorba
>Ended one shot purple, a blank to all things divine and undead, blind, and the ability to hear the voices of the undead in my head
>Ever since then the name Dorba has been a running theme for my group

Rampant life.

The cycle of life in all things gets accelerated to an apocalyptic proportion, a global mindless orgy of disease, sex, birth, death and eating every single second of every single day, a writhing world of life that completely consumes itself in unfathomable chaos. The remaining flesh and waste liquidizes into a planet-wide steaming swamp of rotten, liquid biomass. From this potent soup will emerge new life to continue to process.

They summon their deity in a massive avatar state large enough to insert the planet into her womb so it can be reborn as she sees fit.

A massive ritual that will impregnate everyone in the world including the men with demon babies.

Wait what. Why?

Isn't that basically Shub-Niggurath? The Black Goat of the Forest with a Thousand Young?

Or just lurk in CYOA threads for when "Lavender" gets reposted - it's all about an evil fetishy fertility goddess. Here's an old version.

>how would a good-aligned party feel about murdering cultists who are only there to love and feel loved in the world?

Isn't that exactly what happened when the hardhats beat the hippies? They didn't seem too broken up about it.

This is from a 1980s novel series set in hell, but I think it would work well. Increase the Libido in everyone but also cause sexual dysfunction in everyone at the nervous system level. They can get it up/get wet but no one can reach orgasm. The chain reaction that would cause it shorts out and ends in a cold sweat. The evil cult has the only know cure. If that would not break moral in like 3 months (giving time to figure it out) nothing would.

So basically Best Nyarlathotep? Or did you not read his story where he whips people into a manic murder rage against all asian people? Welcome to the cult, son.

Yeah, but the hippies had it coming though.

EVERYONE IS SUDDENLY STRUCK WITH PREGNANCY

INCLUDING THE MEN

ESPECIALLY THE MEN

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AGAIN

HIS TONGUE IS PREGNANT WITH WORDS
SO IS MINE

I FUCKING HATE THE HEAD CLERIC

WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T STOP YELLING EITHER

THAT DUDE'S HEAD CLERIC, WHAT THE FUCK

Something phallic

underrated post

A goat headed baphomet looking dude with a snake for a benis

Why does it always have to be doomsday? Why can't the evil plan be something less physically world-ending and more socially/culturally disastrous?
This guy has the right idea.

Because every socially or culturally disasterous method of action may actually be preferred by certain groups of people.

Nobody wants the planet blown up, though. Nobody.

>That would make for a good internal struggle.

It would be awkward because I imagine they'd be less like the smelly, do-nothing, lazy, hippies and more like the Red Cross... Or maybe the Salvation army?

Think of like a large, successful, very "official", and well spoken of credible organization backed with a humanitarian religious motivation; it would be VERY difficult to look good fighting or attacking them because theirs is a slow-burn, very long-term, evil that is powered by good.

They'd be down there in the red-light district: handing out reading material, magically curing stds, providing "cosmetic enhancements" for people who donate or join the church. They'd be visiting peoples houses to deliver babies, acting as marriage counselors, curing impotency, all while spreading their agenda.

The worst part about it.
The worst and most damning part about it: they'd all be really fucking beautiful, just absolutely gorgeous.
I mean, most would.

Their Popess/Head Priestess would probably be some sort of /d/eviant, dick-nippled, futanari, fuck-shogoth-centaur, who's looked into the abyss and it gave her(him?) a reach around.

Exactly!
I have got to steal this.

Every time somebody posts this image, I think the paladin is talking about the eggs, and wonder why the squire is getting so sad about the paladin cooking and eating evil creature eggs.

So, evil Planned Parenthood?
Or maybe just regular Planned Parenthood, if /pol/ is telling the truth.