Would you leave the campaign when your male character suddenly becomes pregnant?

Would you leave the campaign when your male character suddenly becomes pregnant?

If you knew it was possible and chose to do something anyway, no.

If the DM magical realm'd you, fucking run.

Depends on the context. It's hardly out of the ordinary for a Lunar Exalted or Transhuman sci-fi campaign.

Depends.

Probably, unless it was billed as a horror campaign and the unnatural pregnancy was played up for body horror. But I probably wouldn't be interested in joining that campaign in the first place, personally.

As a GM, no player of mine would end up pregnant outside of common sense, excluding radical situations such as parasites horrors, or the players going full retard with the alchemy, which they haven't. Yet. God I hope not. Ugh. I have a no-halfbreeds rule for a reason.

Unless the GM is planning some Cronenberg/Giger bodyhorror, yes. I'm outta there.

I much prefer when the impregnation is more generalized into metaphor and imagery with strange infections of unnatural substances/things, or describing corruption growth from Mythos exposure in that sense. Cancer growing/eating, something staining you from within, the warmth of an evil growth taken root, the pain of an infection feeling alive and virulent in you, impregnation taking a more inhuman and generalized form for men and women alike (like getting plant-themed corruptions and 'birthing' using general pregnancy themes and synonymous descriptions), and so forth.

In this way, you can touch the horror of it while also perverting the the human and joyous aspects of it, exploring different kinds of horror themes (body horror, corruption, sickness, organic limits, etc), and not just getting a baby bump.

Now layer necromancy on top of it for a whole other fucking universe of mystic insanity. Life is horror. We are all pregnant and every day overdue with Death.

मोक्ष

Probably not. Sounds like a laugh.

Damn mate, I don't know if I want to join your game or not. That shit sounds terrifying.

>male
did you just assume my characters gender?

It's nearing its end after 5 years, and it's quickly reaching a mad head. The mythic stage has been seen in outline and stepped onto, and they're seen what kind of performance it takes to stay on it. Everyone has begun to mantle concepts from lost timelines in a lost world all their own, and one of them has unknowingly through Paladin mantling become the Mother of God. In an adoptive sense though, more metaphorical sense. Everyone else has woken to realize impossible end forms as the Dreamlands slip and bleed as much as the Mythos still infects like dead cancer cells leaving a dead limb. The others have become unto mantlings such as The Dragon (like THE Dragon), the equivalence of the Satan witches pray to, the King of Holy Paradise, and the other is the living reincarnation of the holiest koan.

Not with my current character but there is a few reasons why

1. He is fey and there is weird shit like that in some celtic myths about fey
2. He does not know how his body works, or his own backstory. I gave the GM the guides lines of his class,race , that he wears a tricorn, that he was once a pirate, and that the character knows nothing of his past up to and included his own name. The GM was asked to figure what my PC's backstory is and to put it into campaign. To give it the theme of revelation. As part of this I gave him a blank check to do whatever on the subject.
3. the campaign is heroic horror in nature.

If it was any other PC fuck no.

If the name 'Loki' or 'Eris' is involved somewhere in there, then I'm not leaving, I'm staying with a gun and a wide-eyed expectation to see some seriously metal hellspawn.

I'd turn 360 degrees and moon walk out of that bitch

Isn't this a thing in White Wolf games?

I become That Guy to annoy the piss out of my DM.
"How does this change my stats." is question #1.
My pregnancy-based bonuses would then become the bane of his existence. I would wheedle, cheat, interfere, and cajole every goddamn ounce of possible advantage out of it.

And then, when it came time to give birth, I would grasp the squirming newborn by the shoulders, and twist it's head off.

Because these sorts of things never last for nine months, the GM always runs it as a "your preggo AND BIRTH NOW" thing.

>gone for one session
>when i come back the wizard is pregnant
I swear, these guys can't be left to their own devices.

Why is this thread even being entertained?

Fuck, is it the slaads again?

I hope I brought enough mortar ammo this time.

Damn, hindi script is really pretty.

For sure.