Etherdelta hacked, COSS exit scammed

Etherdelta hacked, COSS exit scammed
Who here binance/bittrex master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x3f8a37bde9b15b65c82f9cdd00192e0ba36cc5fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bittrex

Bittrex is so secure, they don't even let me register on their site.

India is rangebanned

what happened to COSS?

If an exchange gets hacked and you have Google Authenticator are you still fucked? I'm all in on Binance and make trades often enough that I don't want to move back and forth from MEW (especially with skyrocketing fees). How risky is this shit?

coss is just down

Time for Bancor to rule them all.

Binance is ok
But yeah if any exchange gets hacked youre fucked, google authenticator protects YOU from people trying to steal your shit, it doesnt protect the exchange

Extremely basic question - people generally say you shouldn't keep coins on exchanges since shit like this happens a lot. Does that simply mean to download whatever appropriate wallet, than at the exchange send all your funds to your local wallet address? If you're not daytrading, do you do it as soon as you finish a trade, and do the most exchanges charge fees every time you do it?

my bittrex socket status won't change from disconnected....anyone else?

IS THIS THE END?!?!?!!??!

I wonder how this affects those with a hardware wallet? I want to log in but they are saying (via Twitter) not to use the site at all

Bittrex fucking un-verified me and refuse to let me re-verify. They responded in email saying I'm enhanced now, but its not and they wont respond to my emails.

Fuck you Shittrex.

It takes a while to receive a reply from them but they reply

WEBSITE GOT HACKED NOT ETHERDELTA.

Somehow the hacker is redirecting traffic from etherdelta.com to their own copycat website that steals your money. Don’t use ED until it’s resolved and you won’t lose anything.

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ETHEREUM OR THEIR SMART CONTRACTS.

Etherdelta is the website though. Nobody said there was any problem with Ethereum.

Anything eth related gets eventually hacked
Checked

etherdelta is a site that hosts an interface for the smart contract

you can build and run it locally and be safe

The fucking DNS server got hacked, it's not even blockchain related. Not our fault app developers are incompetent.

Exactly this too by the way. The smart contracts are open source so you can still trade on Etherdelta. In fact if you're smart, you would probably be arbitraging now while the volume is probably non-existant because most people won't bother to do this.

This lol

Same, I just sent a mail again because I still have 200USD btc on there and I'm just a poorfag student, I need it back. If I don't get it back I will shit on bittrex everywhere for an eternity to come.

As soon as people see that etherdelta.com got hacked. They all think that ETH was hacked. I just wanted to be specific because everyone is asking if their funds are safe.

etherscan.io/address/0x3f8a37bde9b15b65c82f9cdd00192e0ba36cc5fc

niggas stole 278 eth

The people using Etherdelta aren't the same people day-trading ETH on Coinbase. I think we'll be fine.