I wanna invest 5k USD in crypto to help me father

Hi /biz, i'm lurking around here and i need some help udnerstanding crypto and which are the best ones, i wanna invest around 5000 USD $ in a hope that i will make some profit out of it to help my father who has double scoliosis and it's tearing me aparat seeing him suffering so much. I'm saving more money to invest in future profits but this seems decent enough but i don't understand it completely, looking for any advice, thanks boys !

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/go-help-fund-connecting-people-with-blockchain-technology/
discord.gg/UJSycXx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just read the sticky :^)

I would invest to ICON. So much potential.

Do your own research like the rest of us.

Do your own research, pick a coin with huge,potential and go all in

ICX you mean?

themerkle.com/go-help-fund-connecting-people-with-blockchain-technology/

it all connects user, they universe wants you rich
x1000 gains, get in or stay poor

put half in FUN, half in QSP, thank me later :). Don't have weak hands, ur investment may drop to 3k then hit 30k a week after

Just be yourself

try and catch a dip on BCH around 3000 if you can.
Go all in. cash out at 6k next week

Hope is not a strategy

Research, diversify, don't chase pumps, buy good coins that are dipping. If you need the money and can't take much risk then maybe go for safer gains with long term holds like Monero, Neo and OMG. Don't expect gains for 6+ months, patience is key

Never panic sell, buy dips.

LTC and ETH are always safe (LTC moreso in my opinion)

Some more risky buys would be OST which is hugely undervalued and just hit its first big exchanges or VEN which is gaining nicely atm and likely to gain alot more

dont buy anything without doing your own research but looking ino these should keep you busy

If you sign up to Binance use this code 13781182 and you get 50% off your first few transactions (its quite low fees anyway thats why I use it )

>crypto
>dont expect gains for 6+ months

I think you mean hours lad

don't buy BCH or any other PnD coin

>LTC safe at 200$+
>was 20 dollars few month ago

Veeky Forums everybody

beware people telling you to buy a coin but not being able to explain why in terms you can understand and agree with

"its going to mooon, get in unless you don't like money" or "i'm all in here we go!" are not arguments

recommended readings for research into crypto for newfags?

days anyways
if you're sitting there with no gains over several months in crypto then you;re doing it wrong

discord.gg/UJSycXx check here

We all know that the crypto market is going to crash in the next few months, but if you are thinking long term you should check: Bitcoin (the real one, not bcash), Litecoin, Ethereum (not much, but just in case they actually implement PoS), and Cardano (Ada). Always diversify. Don't read Veeky Forums, nor reddit, that would only confuse you. Just hold for 5 years and then sell if you want. Remember to backup everything and use paper wallets. Save them in different locations. And finally, write down your passphrase and put it into a safe deposit box because it's really hard to remember a passphrase that you don't use.

This is my advice as someone who got into Bitcoin in mid 2010.

Also, don't tell ANYONE that you own any cryptocurrency. Good luck.