What's your crypto of choice to transfer coins fast and at low fees between exchanges?

What's your crypto of choice to transfer coins fast and at low fees between exchanges?

ETC or DASH, both networks are fine. Even having troubles with LTC lately

ETH, LTC.

Bitcoin Cash, duh

Cleverly disguised Digibyte (DGB, 5 mining algo's, 15 second transfers) shill, OP!

Probably doge or ltc

LTC

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

XRP / ETH

This and nothing else.

Always use eth it’s easy to sell no matter where always plenty volume and it’s lightning fast and cheap as fuck

This is the only worth while answer. Unbelievably quick and super. I saw the writing on the wall for bitfinex last night and wanted to move to binance. 0.05BTC fee with a minimum of $250 of BTC to transfer. XRP was 0.002XRP and a minimum of $20 to transfer. Has everything moved over in under twenty minutes and paid less than a couple of bucks to do it. All this while the whole BCH coinbase nonsense was clogging the systems. It was a thing of beauty.

i want to smell her so bad.

Litecoin is the only answer.

this

Doge, litecoin

>ETH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it's about to take a big dip, I just want to transfer with minimal loss, I don't plan to hold it.

Right now Litecoin.

Litecoin is it then, thx guys.

XVG 2-5 seconds

Hi pajeet. No, we wont buy your pump and dump scamcoin

syscoin will be faster and will have more tps (300k). get fucking rekt with your pump and dump shit.

Depends on the exchanges and the amount.

I transferred in litecoin for a long time but since this summer I also used ETH or even ERC20 tokens.

In fact it doesn't matter as long as you don't run into bullshit like Bitfinex is doing since weeks (fucking up withdrawals and not responding to tickets).

Doge or Digibyte

Stay poor brainlet

NEO, its free and fast plus you get gas for holding it. I keep some in my wallet to act as a buffer so can send it before withdrawing it from an exchange. The only downside is you can only send whole NEO so you end up with dust on exchanges but that's fine.

rripple

I prefer XLM. Only problem is that I dislike selling it afterwards.

Ripple