Oh shit Veeky Forums, your character's/party's home/base just got a guardian spirit

Oh shit Veeky Forums, your character's/party's home/base just got a guardian spirit.

is this a good thing?
can we level it up?

Get out of the way.

>They live in a rusted-out ship
Please not a shipgirl.
Its a shipgirl isn't it?

Goddamnit Steve, stop implement little girls into EVERYTHING. It's not healthy and right.
We running an Engine Hearts, for fucks sake! There is no humans at all!

The question now is "does the emergent AI running the place get jealous?"

The answer, of course, is "yes."

>Guardian Spirit appears.
>AI gets jealous, eventually goes full Yandere on everyone and learns magic just so it can cannibalize the Guardian Spirit.
>unholy fusion is created when AI tries to skin the spirit and wear a mask made out of its face.
>It's completely insane.
>It still wants your undying attention.

Welp, got me a good Science-Fantasy horror campaign set up.

What's the difference between them?

Time to go hire an old priest and a young priest and perform an exorcism.

Bitch, I've got the Ghostbusters on speed-dial. Either show your loli ass out, or they'll do it for you.

Well my character ran away from home after watching his mum straight up murder a couple of dudes, so I guess his home got 2 spirits.

It already has one.
His name is Bigfoot, and he's still technically the legal owner.

As long as you treat it respectfully, yes.

>a hunter's guild built from the rubble of a goblin fortress that we helped destroy a few years ago
It's the ghost of a goblin hunter. It doesn't like us.

>just got ANOTHER guardian spirit, you mean.
I just hope she's able to deal with the nonstop hate-and-murder parade that is the Dire Ermine Spirit.

>dire ermine
Why? Why would anyone make that? What ecosystems could possibly support that?

It's a spirit, not an actual ermine per se. Mother Nature, who is a real, and acting entity in Anima's setting, gifted it to the Warrior Summoner for her exceptional service to nature.

But yeah, that little fucker is a nut job. Frequently runs off to murder woodland creatures/ghosts, has zero ability to sit still, and equates literally everything it dislikes with horses, which it considers to be the dumbest things in all of existence. The only thing that can distract it from ending the lives of every woodland creature in a mile radius on a daily basis is the fact that the Warlock creates mechanical rabbits and other creatures for it to hone its murder talents on.

But when the chips are down in combat, that thing is a wool sock wrapped around a heat-seeking missile loaded with needles and daggers, aimed at either the foes' genitals or eyeballs.

Oh great, just great, more bloody warp ghosts.

I swear there's not even one inch of this place that isn't either haunted, infested, or on fire.

>teenage lesbians in a submarine fighting krakens with the guardian spirit of a loli version of a soviet nuclear submarine captain to protect civilisations which has basically become a series of interconnected Raptures that didn't go to shit

Honestly I'd read that manga. It'd be great.

>only 2 characters left from the original party
>guardian spirit now

All I can imagine right now is the entire Trailer Park Boys cast as completely dysfunctional guardian spirits.

Especially Jim Lahey.

If I play my cards right is there the chance of loving lewdness?

Room full of fire still cracks me up.

God dammit Shoggy, you're supposed to be finishing the story, not Shit-posting on Veeky Forums.

But I've had such a productive shit-posting week...

writing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shitposting

Congratulations, you're a shipfucker. Except it's a rusted out hulk so she's probably got a ton of stds. Enjoy your nasty ass boat waifu.

Cat > shit >imouto

What, like one of these?