ROGER VER COMPLETELY BTFOING COREKEKS LIVE ON NATIONAL TV AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OVER

ROGER VER COMPLETELY BTFOING COREKEKS LIVE ON NATIONAL TV AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4qAAB08R03k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Savage

roger ver is so cool

Pro pumper

You just can't defeat those numbers

Who?

What is a corekek?

Will someone just fucking kill this scam artist already

VER is a fucking SAVAGE

ENJOY BLEEDING TO DEATH

I'm worried that they might. It's all fun and games until you fuck with some drug cartel's money.

Need a link now

How is bitcoin cash a scam? It's a popular crypto that lets you make cheap and fast transactions.

You can defeat it by logic. centralization will be the end game with higher block sizes, but hey who cares - bitcoin and bitcoin cash are total shit and will be obsolete in the future.

Kill each other and do your little pnd

I get that bcash is faster and has less fees, which is just undeniably a good thing, but this guy carries himself and behaves so fucking stupidly online it's amazing he stumbled into the wealth that he did. His coin would be worth 2x if he didn't act like such a cock

A lot of people are unaware Roger Ver is a BAMF

Bitcoin Cash is for sure going to win in the longrun.

youtube.com/watch?v=4qAAB08R03k somebody linked this video earlier, it has all the major points why Bitcoin Cash is better.

because I said so motherfucker

drug cartels will use BCH where you can still tumble your coins

CORE BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>Almost 2018
>Believing in a professional manipulator

>what is monero

monero scales even worse than BTC/BCH though due to the bloated tx size

do some research into cryptos mate.
There are other cryptos out there that also do this but better and they're not led by a fucking sociopath who does nothing else than manipulate the market in unethical ways.

Transact your mother if you want to transact