Do you ever give your boy characters a girlish sounding name?

Do you ever give your boy characters a girlish sounding name?

Skyler was a boy's name in the 80's fuck breaking bad.

Isn't it still? Adrian is also a boy's name despite Rocky.

my male gnome sorcerer is really a female.

No. Occasional silly clothes are okay though.

Yes, because I'm a faggot who wishes to be the little boy.

In my L5R game there is a Moto Hana. He took gaijin name and Hana is a masculine name in Arabic but a feminine one in Japanese. So he's got a "Boy Named Sue" vibe going on.

Girly names are pretty relative though. India has a lot of boy's names that end with an -a, which we in the West through our Latin heritage percieve as feminine.

I like the names Paris and Ashley for boys.

Paris is a guy's name, though.

A girl's name that sounds like a boy's name, but the real spelling of the name is revealed at the very last moment.

A BBEG that goes into a fit of rage when someone mentions his real name, which is not "Draknob the destructorz of worl" but "Michelle"

I can't remember any specifically gender swaped names but I do like grabbing androgynous names for my NPCs. Aaron/Erin is a good one.

literally just started playing my Bard named Sue

I love how fucking autistic Kamile was.

IT'S NOT A GIRLS NAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

50 episodes later he's brought down a military organisation 'cos of an offhand comment.

This thread gave me a good idea; the character I'm currently playing got a name change after being disowned and kicked out of an artisan's guild for something retarded on his end.
His current name is unequivocally cooler sounding that the original one, obviously, so why not make the birth name something ambiguous and embarrassing? Just another reason to go through with the change.

Anyone have any suggestions? This thread's lacking in examples, so I'd be grateful

Pretty much. Of course then he autisms himself into a coma and this begins the adventure of double autism.

No, instead I give my female characters androgyous names, short hair, masculine clothing, and tomboyish personalities.

>double autism
oh my kek its fucking true. Never looked at it that way. It was
Scirocco that fried his brain though wasn't it?

It's been a long time, but you might be right. Actually, yea. Kamile stabs him with his plane and Sirocco uses the last of his autism to fuck up Kamille. I mean, The O is a pretty big mobile suit.

I do the opposite; always give chicks unisex or masculine names.

So I can play them as reverse traps without telling anyone.

ZAH OOH is great. Zeta is pretty damn fun, despite that one tard on /m/ pushing for it being considered shit

Oh, I loved The O with its dual penis swords. Zeta was just a wild ride. I think I liked DZ more, but I am also a fan of the Quebley.