Is there anything more cancerous for a human kingdom than having an elvish queen?

Is there anything more cancerous for a human kingdom than having an elvish queen?

An Elvish queen(male)

/thread

Drow queen.

an elvish king

A Gnome Emperor.

Elves having any social standing above "Slave" or "food source"

Isn't it good for your dynasty to have longer-lived sons?

It would lead to a long period of stagnation... assuming a preference for human suitors, we'd see numerous "Prince Phillip" situations, where the queen has a husband-consort to whom she never grants true authority over the people. Depending on the kind of elf, she could just be the eternal queen over her kingdom.

That's what he said.....

thats is more or less irrelevant as long as you have a clear and stable line of succession. Filthy half breeds would have a more then questionable claim on the throne and would there for lead to infighting and give opporunitsts a reasoning to reach for the crown at every opportunity. So yeah rather have 8 sons die before they turn 30 then a single half breed on the throne.

I dunno, +2 WIS is something a lot of leaders could do with.

Yeah, a catgirl or foxgirl queen.

A very young one.

I think this is a new kind of "elf wat do"-bait thread. Let's see how long until it turns into real cancer.

1 post apparently

A Dwarvish queen.

Sure somebody will say "a sphinx queen" at some point, given there was a thread about just that not so long ago.

Was it a poorly disguised vore fetish thread?
Or an excuse to post awful riddles?

fpbp

Neither. Just a thread about a maternal-acting magical cat-woman who kept taking human husbands as the old ones died of old age and popping out hundreds of catgirl daughters.

>Elvish queen
Elvis the King, you mean.

Wasn't it INT? I'm a bit confused.

Depends on the subtype bruh.

A barren one. Nothing spells more DOOM to a dynasty and a kingdom than a king falling in love with someone he can't produce a suitable heir and refuses to have sex with anything else.

What's so bad about Humans being ruled over by an Elf? Elves live for hundreds of years, are more capable learners then men and are not foolishly ignorant like men. Elven supremacy is only natural and the best path for all races.

The real problem is having an increasingly milfy dowager a few generations down the line constantly agitating for more elvish influence and at least one half-elven king who is raised more by her than by his father. Elvish sympathizers must be rooted out.

>Is there anything more cancerous for a human kingdom than having an elvish queen?
Yes, the king. Consul and assembly not king and queen, ok?

>Elven supremacy is Best for everyone
Either this is an extraordinary case of doublethink, or you're just a particularly terrible liar.

People will always look out for themselves and their own first. Having someone whose loyalties lie with others rule over you is a recipe for getting fucked. Non-humans can never be trusted to look out for humanity.

I don't know, explain it to me, don't really see it. At best give examples, no memes please.

>Elvis
>King

Please this is the one and only King you pleb

I would think this would lead to the greatest stability for a nation. However that stability could also lead to stagnation as the ruler could be less inclined to accept change and revolution that would propel the nation forward. A good example would be the Polish and their cavalry charge against German tanks in WW2.

Every country wants two things: stable long-term internal policy and stable international partners. If a human nation had a competent ruler who was expected to live three or more centuries that would be a *good* thing.

I agree with this.

You mean an example that never actually happened?

Reverse search gave me nothing what's this from?

This, I have no idea what OPs problem is. He didn't explain anything and a lot of problems that may arise from their longevity would also effect other races.

A foreigner in a position to amass more influence than the actual native ruler is a good thing? Want me to tell you how I know you're a liberal?

>People will always look out for themselves and their own first. Having someone whose loyalties lie with others rule over you is a recipe for getting fucked.
So.. you're an anarchist?

Only Skyrim elves would be a problem, and even on that setting there have been good elven queens.

[Hirame] Dragon Cream

I thought they only got +1

In 5e High Elves get +1 INT, Wood Elves +1 WIS, both +2 DEX.

Thanks m8

>Good elven queens
Which ones? Barenziah is a slut that caused all kinds of shit because she fell for a stupid ass bars class lvl 1 dude and that high elf bitch from eso fucks cats too I'm pretty sure. Anyone else?
Alessia kind was of degenerate as well, she fucked a Minotaur and got a Minotaur kid. Why do all Queens in tamriel suck?

Mythologically speaking, elves were often associated with being spouses of royality, and that lines of royals were half-elfin to account for beauty, longevity, and a semi-divine embodiment.

In other tales great kings were reincarnated after death into elves.

Elf hate meme is really only in the Veeky Forums community and it's a rather shallow and boring one.

Berry stole his sound from a high school prom band

I would think an elven king would be far more politically destabilizing than a queen, assuming the queen's duty is basically just to pump out babies.

But then the next king would be a half-elf!

A Fair Folk Queen.

Is that really THAT different from the next French king being say, half-Austrian? Because Marie was not French, she was the daughter of the queen of Austria.

yes, yes it is, not to mention that you bring up a king that ended up executed as an example.

The issue most likely would be that even if the king lasts long enough to die of old age, you've got basically 900 more years of his wife around, assuming her son isn't in charge.

Yeah but him being executed had nothing to do with her lineage. The people celebrated when her son was born.

In his defense, Louis XVI never wanted to be a king, he wanted to be a blacksmith. He would hide away in the forge he had built at Versailles that he would rarely even govern, leaving Marie in charge of the country.

As a result he wasn't a very good king, and his marriage suffered as well, as he often would come back home with soot-covered hands and not wash them before touching the furniture.

>If you think having a foriegner from a different species hold a posistion of power in your society is a bad idea, than you must be an anarchist, as there is nothing in between.
Fuck off knife ear.

Considering most royal weddings were formed for political alliances (not to say there wasn't love, Tsar Nicholas II and his wife deeply loved each other), it would be advantageous for the human and elf kingdoms to have a sustained relationship.

You realize that the majority of Europe at one point was ruled by Queen Victoria's children, right? Despite Europe being made up of many different nations, cultures, and languages?

Hey, hey hey! She was democratically elected!

Alessia wasn't an elf, and she fucked a literal bull, not a minotaur.

>mfw my human cleric became king and married a kitsune paladin in our last finished campaign

That never happened and at that point in time Poland was not a monarchy.

>

How well did that turned out for europe?

Gnoll Queen.

That's because at the end of world war one, most of them became democracies.

If anything it prevented war a lot longer than it would've otherwise.

A human kingdom having a half-orc king. America had one for eight years, and shit got so fucked up.

Yes I realize its a myth, but it was a popular myth. Does the fact that its a myth invalidate it?

Come on now, Bush Jr. wasn't THAT bad.

>mfw Barbara was the orc

It does not so long as you remember that the Soviets were allies with the Nazis during such times and even aided in that nations conquest.

Michelle isn't a king retard

Having an elf queen would mean the king could continue producing heirs well into his old age because she'll never hit menopause in his lifetime.
And her tits will stay firm and perky.

It's a total win. For the king.
The peasants will whine and bitch, just like the peasantry in this thread is whining and bitching and making up slippery-slope worst-case scenarios.
But real nobles know that peasants are nothing to be afraid of. Just ask Nicholas II!

>tfw too tired to draw this
I tried my best.

And legalized gay marriage!

>implying they wouldn't be better off under glorious c'tarl rule

>allowing your king to be crushed to death between glorious ctarl ctarl thighs

What flaws would an elf have that human nobility don't already have in abundance?

I feel like the text just needs to be longer.

>CNTRL-F "Elizabeth"

Okay, I was really torn between posting Cate as either Elizabeth (awesome) or Galadriel (cool), and this is funny and relevant because she was both an elven queen AND potrayed a rather famous human monarch.
...and none of you got it. So...I am disappoint.

Anyway, yeah. A very long-lived monarch who probably has magic would make for a very long yet stagnant period in human history. And would she respect her subjects?

>King takes an elvish wife because she looked pretty and owns some good elvish land
>they get a son
>ends up inheriting the kingdom
>turns out to be a very good leader and best part is he doesn't die for awhile so no succession bullshit
>though they wish he would dress properly and stop addressing himself as "Queen"

Okay, yeah. Here she is. If you haven't seen her as Elizabeth, she's awesome. Elizabeth I was about as "based" (as /pol/ says it) as a monarch can get, and she did it without a penis.

They made two movies with her performing the same character. Watch it just to see how she handles all the assassins coming after her. You'll forget all about elves, trust me. Or maybe you won't. I dunno.

BUT IT MAKES YOU THINK about what someone who is hundreds of years old would do sitting on the same chair and managing generations of humans. She'd have the chair upholstered, is what I'm sayin.

I don't see why it would lead to stagnation. Queen Victoria was one of the longest ruling monarchs, and during her period British Empire expanded and wielded great power, while technology progressed in leaps and bounds. In fact stability fosters development and frees resources to be put in ventures and research.

I would lay down my life for that queen.

Yeh, okay. Good point.

It actually raises the question why elves tend to be a race in decline in fantasy setting, with what the in built advantage of incredibly stable society.

FOR QUEEN AND EMPIRE!!

Though he should probably ease the kingdom into the queendom.

wait until his rule is all but completely established, win wars, fix economy, fill advisors with competent but loyal meritocracy, kill all rivals and conspirators without mercy.

then when they think you cannot do no wrong then will be the time the kingdom can question "i-is that makeup?"

>Filthy half breeds would have a more then questionable claim on the throne
That makes no sense except your Dynasty tries to keep up incestuous tendencies so both parents have to be from the same family makes rather you the filth.

>Non-humans can never be trusted to look out for humanity.
This sound like you are thinking of a situation of an elf ruling over ALL mankind, which is silly. Throughout history humanity have always beend divided. In fact, this applies to most people in this thread, you guys seem to be putting your wahammer 40k hat here, talking about "Humanity" as if it was a single entity.

Who cares if among the 50 city-states and petty kingdoms in the continent one of them is ruled by an elf? We've had worse rules in real life. If she's shit at ruling her shitty country will be eaten by some other country soon enough.

Would say even more cancerous would be elf queen of dwarfs, but that usually ends with some of the most badass characters ever....
So...Gnoll queen of humans?

Deedlit was played by a man.

Whats wrong with her fingers?

Please don't bump the thread if you don't have anything to contribute.

A German woman once ruled over Russia, and she is considered one of the greatest Russian leaders.

Looks like Hirame, check on nhent,

Not much to contribute. But it was surprising that I saw an elf thread in /k/ of all places

>

Oh good, now I have a scapegoat for all kinds of shitty elf-posting.