Tron is mooning. Holyshit!!!

Tron is mooning. Holyshit!!!

Yeah! Got in @249 sats.

What's going on? Feels good tho. Hope you're prepared for the moon on Friday.

Chopping that huge sell wall

Get out of this while you are still up man, this is a pump and dump for sure. No news brought this pump up and is already going down slowly. Whales still trying to keep the price up. Sell 270 sats right now, buy back when it goes back to normal price around the 216 sats range.

erm, there is news. It's going to be enlisted on a new exchange on friday

Fuck yes! TRX held up like a boss when BTC was crashing. Now it's time to break out and make gains!

If you think you've missed Tron, think again. Get in now. You've got maybe two days tops before some serious money pumps this token.

What are you saying he literally announced that we were going up on a major exchange friday

Great and binance is fucking up for me

Was total pnd. Half of alt market is regular pnd.

Interesting this post was made when it pretty much already peaked...haha

Nope, decided to sell little bit of REQ and bought almost 30k more @270 sats, kek

A little late for news he litterally announced 12+ hours ago to suddenly spike the price, I would HODL if this pump happened the second he announced that. But this seems like a PnD guys. I mean holding isnt a bad thing, but you could make more by shorting this thing.

That was unexpected! My sell order at 274 went through. Should I buy back in yet?

>Sold all my TRX at 223 sats earlier today, taking a loss

How come nobody else is allowed to announce when a new exchange listing occurs but this chink faggot just announced everything going on? Something isn’t right

Yeah no way, I'm going all-in greedy, have fun fucking it up.

It will pump till the exchange gets listed or announced. It only went up 20 percent and a .4c coin.

It will moon, we have seen shitty coins moon for no reason

FOMO is real guys hodl

Me too

Well I don't really care. It's mooning, nothing is rational on the cryptomarket. I ain't selling

Literally look at what happened to Bcash... it got listen on COINBASE and it still PnD, how is announcement that happened 12 hours ago suddenly making this thing shoot up? I know holding would make you money non the less but why not short this thing?

STOP SELLING AT 280 RETARDS

because the rumor is it will be listed

when its names and listed, THEN SELL

I guess its the fomo preventing me from doing so. ^-^" DESU wtv

That doesnt make a whole lot of sense man, you still arent getting it: The announcement happened 12 (TWELVE) Hours ago. Why would TRX suddenly pump TWELVE hours after the announcement? Do you not think its a little strange?

Might have not reached everyone as soon as it was announced, then ppl just fomod
Or classic pnd indeed cauz of news
Guess I'll short trade half my stack

Sell now, this is textbook case PND

I was looking at TRON a couple of days ago at 150 sats deciding whether to buy or not. I thought to myself theres no fucking way this shitcoin will go above 160, I'll just lose my money.
Why. Every decision I make I regret an hour later, and every decision I don't make I regret not making. WHY CAN'T I DO ONE GOOD DECISION.

lol

stop thinking about past look ahead

go all in on icx

You release its a chinese coin right. Different timezones do exist and youre about 12 hours behind us.

THE FOMO IS REAL HODLLL

why
did
i
trade
for
NEO
at
4.1 cents
why

Hmm, Justin Sun the CEO of TRX is looking for Chinese investors for his Chinese coin, better post some massive news when all of my potential investors are asleep. I am heading off to wage cuck, going to be pretty happy in 11 hours time when I return to some fantastic TRX gains mmmm.

What would you sell at? Maybe I put sell order in now and take a three day nap.

This coin easily the most manipulated coin by whales on Binance for the past week or so. They literally put 50 BTC buy and sell walls within 2 sats of each other so the price bounces in between and literally does nothing for days. At its ATH 3 days ago, a whale dumped and singlehandedly tanked it by 50 sats in an instant.

His tweets are not what is causing the spike. He tweeted earlier than when the whales started to move the walls and there was little if any reaction.

If you decide to buy into this coin, everything is controlled by the whales. If they decide to move the walls up, you win. If they decide to dump like they did at ATH, you're gonna get fucked.

I reallly don't know how far it will be

> Thought i bought at 240
> Didn't make any order

FUCKKK

Once TRX gets on more exchanges it will moon like XVG has. Maybe even as soon as this weekend if Friday goes as planned. I've been watching it since it's original moon last week and am familiar with the FUD.

I won't make the mistake I made with my XVG when it was sub 300. Hold this. I think we will see at least 600-700 sats in the short term.

>Bought in at 99 sats, sold at 180 sats

Everyone on here told me to hold. I just.....i just can’t do anything right can I Veeky Forums

Take your profits when you can, anons. Don't be like me with ELIX.

This has nothing to do with moon mission, this is a P&D. Not saying you cannot benefit from it, but thats all it is.

Yeah you're right. Gotta re-evaluate.

i bought at 44sats sold at 99
beat me.