Scenario: you have ~$2k USD, and you want to buy 8-10 alts and hodl for a few months. Switch off and forget about them...

Scenario: you have ~$2k USD, and you want to buy 8-10 alts and hodl for a few months. Switch off and forget about them. Which ones you buy?

My picks:

XVG
ARK
WAVES
IOTA
XRP
ADA
LINK
REQ
XLM
MANA

decent picks user, I like ARK, XLM, and MANA

Please don't buy XVG. It's being pumped hard af and it won't last long. If you want a privacy coin go with monero. Don't know if monero is on binance though. Get rid of ADA and go with NEO. Just my opinion

Needs OMG. Pick 4 not 10 though.
ARK
OMG
MANA
???

ICON.

ICON.

>Buy neo
>Put sell order for 1 million sat
>Put conditional buy order for 790k once it hits 1 million sat
Ez

Why would you say four instead of 8-10?

>not POWR
lol dont choke too hard on that MANA

why in gods name would you pick XVG, have you done any research?

wtf get rid of ADA? You are insane.

MODUM
ARK
SUBSTRATUM
XLM
NEO
ADA
CVC
LISK
ETH
IOTA

By the way, if you need a referral link for binance please use mine:
ref=10276835

I used some another user's ref when signing up so lets share the love :)

all in req desu

VEN

most likely 2 or 3 of your picks will go to the moon, so even if you get x10 returns in your six months, with 200$ in each of them, you'd earn very little + you'll need to compensate for all the others possibly tanking in the meantime

Does this mean you think neo will hit 1mi then bounce down straight away

Great holds for 3+ months where you don't need to worry about trading and daily fluctuations if you don't want to because the overall trend will be significantly up:

WTC
VEN
ICON
QASH
REQ
XMR

You're gonna lose everything if you keep iota

DNA (Encrypgen), its a project that has a an actual product, its tokens only been around for 2 months on the market, mixing blockchain with bio tech which is a huge market, they just burned 30 million tokens to limit supply, already announced two partnerships....thank me now fags

easily WTC. will x3 before end of february.
ark - lots incoming q1 2018 and good long term

Id replace ADA and OMG with VEN

nice pics though

im considering going in on XRP

BCPT I will not tell you again

just bought 100k

All in on ADA

put TRX on that list

Lol XVG is not getting pumped. Better technology than Monero with a low market cap. John Mcaffee calls it the best buy currently, Forbes recommends it, and people are just starting to realize that. It's a great hold. Monero is done with hypergrowth.

the same man that killed someone in guatemala and predicted bitcoin 1MM EOY?

good goy enjoy your xvg bags