big if true

true big if

good thing my bags are off that shit exchange

Trig if blu

Cashlets, when will they learn....

tig if brue

gargantuan if factual

should i hop on this forum

wow. people casually making 93 million. these people all need to go to jail for life.

They shut off their domain lol

sizable if real

Big if this wasn't an unregulated, lawless, wild west.

Literally nobody gives a flying FUCK - Bitcoin itself has been botted to $20k.

Hell, it was what 2 weeks ago when we saw the price go from $12k to $20k in minutes, with clear price manipulation... yet, nobody gives a fuck

wow you mean to say people larp on other forums too?

burn it all down. I think I know a couple people in this shit too. Will have to beat them with my dick

the fuck is crab-16?

Reads like a LARP.

wow another pajeet role playing site. you could just as easily cap a thread here and use it as proof of jewbase shenanigans.

>Corecucks are this desperate
Wait until the whole Tether scandal unfolds.

Large if not an heresy

BTC has hit $20,000 yet, but it soon will.

Just the faggot OP here. I doubt many of you newfags and kiddos have ever seen a forum.

\URL DOESN'T LOAD

THEY KNOW
insidej3qw98xz018ol.onion/

old pic you dumbass.
the first pic isnt from the same user as the other ones. this has been active for weeks.

where to find this onnion chat?

I believe it... if you knew how an exchange was run it wouldnt surprise you

Lots of the top vendors are silk road style criminals..

Sizeable if legitimate.

this sucks in a way, this is whats going to get the feds involved, and get exchanges shut down soon. oh well, make them dollars while you still can. hopefully we have 6 months eft

>insidej3qw98xz018ol.onion/
AHHHHH I UNINTENTIONALLY BOUGHT 3 KILOGRAMMES OF COCAINE ALL MY LINK ARE GONE BECAUSE OF YOU AHHHHH

The fact if the matter is an elite group, likely close to Ver, knew about it's listing 15m ahead of the announcement. Proof is in the pudding.

I bet Shrem was involved too. If Dash becomes the next to list my suspicions will be confirmed

>this is whats going to get the feds involved
Once they start digging the dirt they won't stop finding crap

galaxy's an asshole, huh? or a hero?

made 50 big Ms thanks to coinbase

probably about to get murdered

>crab-16

1 small m of those was mine, motherfuggers

HOLY SHIT. This HAS to be fake. you bitcore cucks are creating fake news agin, eh?

nice, just made 100 chocolate milks

get ready to tear down shitcoin cash
discord.gg/srFAtER

I really hope fred was dumb enough to use his own name

Continue crab-16.

So, could this be fred_eh's instagram account?
instagram.com/fred_eh/

These are super whales... this is what you're up against lads

the founders of coinbase are fred and brian. idk if they are stupid enough to name themselves as fred_h and bryan.

>Crab-16 is a go.

>super whales
Likely early adopters who earned a lot of bitcoin selling drugs on Silk Road.

oh boi RIP coinbase and RIP BTC. if coinbase founders get jailed, down goes BTC for a good long time................. maaaaaaybe i should cash out

there is 0 chance of that. What's more likely, the founders of coinbase registered for an ONION forum using their REAL NAMES?

Or somebody else created a fake onion forum using names that people could connect to a real company?

Don't believe ANYTHING you see on the internet. The deeper you go, the truer that becomes.

People use tor TO HIDE. Use your fucking brain.

>the founders of coinbase are fred and brian
Holy shit, it's real. Fred Ehrsam and Brian Armstrong.

>waaaa waaaaa capitalism is unfair :(

people with post count 4 on that forum making hundreds of millions, seems legit

brainlet detected

it was a locked forum with a $400,000 fee upon joining. there were over 400 members.

read on cryptokings forum at tor and you'll see.

can't you see that this dude clearly is named "Bryan" and the CEO of Coinbase is named "Brian"? There's literally no possible way it could be the same person. That's all the proof Coinbase needs to complete their investigation.

small IF LARGE

you cant nigger

>Fred_eh
Fred_eh
>Fred_eh
Fred_eh
>Fred_eh
Fred_eh

I thought those were called "Ancients" because they're fucking nerds.

except these coins aren't securities, it's probably all legal at the end of the day.

het got crabs at 16, itchy...

hurr durr someone is better at fleecing normies than me better get help from the government

get fucked pleb

Equity my boy. Equity.

What is cryptokings forum? Got a link?

fake and gay

Holy shit, can anyone confirm this?

>December the 2nd

Hhmm..

>locked forum with a $400k fee
meaning no one can call you on your bullshit

It would take me 10 minutes to make your OP image, even without access to the forum.

i'm trying to find the forumpost that linked to cryptokings but it seems like the owners are panicking and shutting down everythinng.

the url started with cking13q is what i know, i cant find it on any search engine :/

these people have so much power, you dont even know.

>insider trading
>in an unregulated market

Crab-16 confirmed. Sell.

not saying cryptokings isnt a thing but OP's post is bullshit, the dates wrong and who the fuck pays 400 grand to access a forum on the fucking darknet of all places and only post 4 times?

This is real. Getting proof in a bit.
And yeah, it was a 400k fee.
Those people will actually kill the person(s) who did this.

anyone want to join my forum for $100k?

pm me!

Guys, this is what whales are and constantly do behind our backs. We are nothing, like I said before, we are puppets in the whales game.

The only way for a fish to survive it's to ride the waves along with the whales.

>This is real. Getting proof in a bit.
>And yeah, it was a 400k fee.
>Those people will actually kill the person(s) who did this.
Gonna assume it will be a long time to find them and/or they are in the protection of people with more guns than they have at this point

December 2nd is one screenshot.
Look further down and see the other screenshots with today's date

at $15k a coin 400 members is 10k BTC or

holy shit that fucking weasel can fly

as i said, the first picture is by the OP, the other 3 are from another user.

>OP's post is bullshit, the dates wrong
They aren't.

>who the fuck pays 400 grand to access a forum
That's only 25 bitcoins...

Did the guy post pictures of any of the other posts on the forum?

Also I thought selling was disabled when bch went live on coinbase? The only people able to sell were coinbase themselves no?

OMG I lost some fiat money for pretend internet money how dare they do the same thing that 90% of the population would do arrrrgh

They closed down the forum and everything.
This is real my fellow friends.

In my car now trying to find a way ro prove this. The forum were really just like 50 people trading with $50m each and the rest got a % of the earnings because of the fee.

Is it a pony forum by chance?

mate, i'm sure the developers of coinbase use their own trading section.

bitcoin is without laws and this is literally Mt Gox 2.0

my bad, never clocked that, onion links down anyway, as someone whos frequented darknet forums and markets for years i can safely say this is still bullshit, nobody pays 400 grand to access a forum,shits rife with exit scams, also there better anonymous encrypted channels to talk through than basic as hell looking bbs forums on the darknet.

Why the FUCK is Veeky Forums defending big insider trading people in crypto then get all assmad when bankers do the same

what the FUCK, I feel like this isn't even reality anymore

so what youre telling me is that they already dumped hundreds of millions, they are basically done dumping and the price of BCH is still stable/going up? thanks im going all in

No, I mean when bch went live on coinbase, you couldn't sell your coins. The coins they gave to all users because of the fork.

Because they can never get into the position of the bankers
But somehow they can delude themselves thinking they can get into the position of people who had thousands of btc before 2011

Why they have like 4 posts tho average huuhhh

what are some other insider forums on darknet?

i'll gladly put up the money for it

>crab-16

15 minutes? More like 5 hours before ,there was 100% insider trading going on though

If ur srs, [email protected]

share it fgt

If ur srs, [email protected]