Alright it's been a good run, but it's time to dump this. I feel sorry for you if you didn't get in sub 2k

alright it's been a good run, but it's time to dump this. I feel sorry for you if you didn't get in sub 2k.

Watch the price the next 40mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

starblocks.acinq.co/#/
medium.com/@CobraBitcoin/thoughts-on-bitcoin-as-a-settlement-layer-c40cc1415815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STFU IDIOT, IT GOES DOWN WHENEVER BCORE GOES UP AND VICE VERSA

AND BCORE WILL GO DOWN

nah

sorry but it won't

LN coming soon
eat your heart out

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU'RE AN IDIOT? THOSE ARE SIMPLE, TESTED & CONFIRMED PATTERNS: BTC UP - BCC DOWN, BTC DOWN - BCC UP.

cash is going to win the battle for the next few days, core will win the war. Play both sides and actually make money.

LN isnt coming anytime soon user

actual retard

when lightning moves it'll be over. LN Is literally amazing
starblocks.acinq.co/#/
try it out for yourself. this is the absolute future, there is NO way around it. Bch is a scam coin.

core rejected it because it centeralizes the chain. good money bleeds out bad money. bch is bad money. think about the future, even if that's 6 months from now, not the next couple of hours.

>Just wait until the LN wakes up
You realize that shitty LN would need to get its network topology worked out after being online and people would have to activate segshit for it and pay extreme amounts in tx fees to open channels to whatever megahubs that declare that they will be the new banks of bitcoins after they have waited for those megahubs to announce themselves and come up?

there are already 400 nodes online. LN is about to explode. I know you're just a shill but to anyone reading this who isn't aware: the fud about having to open channels every time you do a LN transaction is simply untrue. Please watch a video on LN and read up on it - you'll be able to use any open channels which have at least the amount of btc you're transferring allocated to it already, which means, if you buy a coffee and someone else is already buying a coffee then you can use their channel. As the network grows it takes weight off of the chain and on-chain fees will go down aswell. Please watch some videos and read up on LN.

>try it out for yourself.
Not paying 100USD to try out having a bidirectional payment channel, sorry.
>LN Is literally amazing
No it's not. Raiden is a better version of this type of side chain and even Raiden is regarded as not good enough by the Ethereum dev community.

>core rejected it because it centeralizes the chain. good money bleeds out bad money. bch is bad money. think about the future, even if that's 6 months from now, not the next couple of hours.

In the words of one of the most influential BCH bashers and BTC big dicks who finally jumped the sinking bitcoin core ship:
medium.com/@CobraBitcoin/thoughts-on-bitcoin-as-a-settlement-layer-c40cc1415815

LN has far more centralization problems and it prices poor people out of ever interacting with the blockchain. Ever. They will never even have the security of owning their own wallets and setting up their own payment channels to the megahubs.

>Please watch some videos and read up on LN.
I have. Clearly more than you.

I don't think you understand how significant this is. Bitcoin has been exposed as a TURD, slow, and unusable. Nobody wants it. The only people who like it are nerds, and everyone else just sees it a a niche product.

Bitcoin Cash is the fucking Microsoft/Apple of coins. Bitcoin is like a retarded fucking 100 sq foot computer from 1940.

Bitcoin Cash is something everyone - EVERYONE grasps and appreciates and will literally replace money

in other words, the significance of this event is only just starting to make sense. the Bitcoin bagholders are going to be unloading EN MASSE once they realize that the value of that coin just ain't there anymore.

there's literally no reason to use Bitcoin. NONE

woah this is the power of

lastly

>decentralization

the future of mainstream crypto isn't in hard-centralization. it's in a much more nuanced form of decentralization mixed with a small amount of management for a more streamlined experience

This post is just wrong lol

I hope everyone else falls for this idiocy and sells me their btc

I'm not interested in LN though. I prefer peer to peer electronic cash, but I'm happy for you!

That sounds like slavery with extra steps.

hope you're satisfied with your profits. You'll regret this in a year.

>this post is just wrong lol

Not an argument.

>46 minutes
>blockchain just split apart in a sybil attack

my stop limit kicked in and dumped bcash. :|

ok

whew I feel bad for people who spent actual money on this literal turdcoin

OH WAIT NO I DON'T SUCK IT RETARDS HAHAHAHAH CASHKEKS BTFO

Whether or not LN is decentralized or efficient isn't that important. It is an optional feature.
It will take network load off the main chain, which will lower the fees on the main chain.
At the end of the day you can still transact as before, and LN lets people who are willing to use it stay off the main chain.
Realistically, every cryptocurrency will inevitably need something like LN in order to replace VISA.

Even if what you were saying were true, Bitcoin Cash works right now. I'm going to make killing doing arbitrage between GDAX and Bittrex/Binance tonight, and that's impossible with the current state of BTC.

At what point after Bitcoin Cash's victory can we just start calling it Bitcoin, and having it listed as BTC? With Legacy Bitcoin maybe LBC or something idk

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

>every crypto will need ln to replace visa
holy fuck =)))
you coreshills should change shifts cuz you're sounding more and more retarded;