Realize that in a few years NEET virgins that got rich with cryptos will become a targeted demographic

>realize that in a few years NEET virgins that got rich with cryptos will become a targeted demographic
>getting in early on any businesses that cater to wizard interests could lead to huge gains

Need to remind myself to keep an eye out for any promising sexbot, VR or toy company stocks.

>mfw NEET virgin

What would you do with your money if you made it, user? Sexbot, right?
Asking for a friend.

not that guy, but the answer is that you will waste some of it, be afraid to spend the rest, and think about suicide.

the next big thing will be vr + smart accessories (dildo/onahole that sync with the anime tiddies on screen)

Invest in FULL DIVE neural VR and other reality escaping stuff

>tfw virgin NEET who has a couple of millions already
I'm planning on buying a very good computer, VR and this top-of-the-line fucking machine that has a computer interface and thus can be programmed. Not even kidding.

>sexbot
i am willing to pay upwards of $80k for a realistic, functional, articulating, high-quality misato sex robot. I am also willing to buy other animu, monstergirl, etc, dolls. completely uninterested in 3dpd look-alikes, though.

Writing all this down. We're gonna make it, lads. Always bet on autism.

I hadn't really thought about fucking machines that could simulate movement in a VR setup, but that makes sense as a bridge between sexbots which would be much more sophisticated and therefore much further out. I'm actually glad I made this thread.

The government are going to love us. With no one to inherit our wealth we are pretty much government trust funds.

It's a very small market, but there's merit to this. Niche to win and allat

>It's a very small market
not with the way wymyn are going, senpai

Yup. It's very niche, but I still feel like there a bit of an untapped market when it comes to sex toys with programmable interfaces. Most sex toys that implement some sort of IoT in it just communicate with a proprietary phone app and people have to go through the trouble of reverse engineering them. If they'd just make a public interface, people could start developing integration with VR games and such.

>Yup. It's very niche
every single beta that orbits twitch roasties would rather buy a sexbot if they were available fampai

> dies
> didn't share keys with anyone

Why dont we fund a neet coin called idk something like neetbux and it can fund vr/sexbot company. Once i make a couple million ill start it up

Glad you chimed in, anons. Good luck on your future ventures.

I had smaller toys in mind, not a full-blown sexbot. But yeah, you're right, those people seem to have way too much money to throw away on those whores.

This. I'll burn all my private keys before giving them to the government.

same. i'm funneling 100% of my profits to xmr and i will smash/burn all my keys before anyone can take them from me

You degenerates. Money is power and you'll be wielding power with those lambo gains. And what? You'll use it to fuck robots and VR? Absolutely stupid. Please read this novel and figure it out.

>And what? You'll use it to fuck robots and VR?
yup

>And what? You'll use it to fuck robots and VR?
That's the plan, yes. Also:
>screencaps qualify as novels

This guy gets it.

Ill be starting an animewizard fashion line with my cryptomillions, can't wait