PRL

Unless you hate money, be early for once

>sketchy even if gainz
want to hear more opinions tho

Fuck yeah man thanks. This is a cool concept. Appreciate the tip.

Np, I'm seeing increased interest in this project. Being someone who fucking hates ads but wants to support content creators I'm stoked

As an FYI, EtherDelta is "compromised" right now and they advise not logging in. They tweeted it directly recently.

Thank for tip, PRL was just added to Kucoin and is active

Pass me an invitation code if you would like the referral points (assuming there are any)?

DELETE THIS THREAD

thanks for the tip bro, see you all on the moon

This coins seems...impractical to me. Didn't companies get in trouble for doing the exact thing this coin sets out to do?

>This coins seems...impractical to me. Didn't companies get in trouble for doing the exact thing this coin sets out to do?
Yes
It's a shitcoin with a dumb usecase and an anonymous CEO
Confido 2.0
Do
Not
Buy

Nice just bought 100k

so basically it is a bitcoin miner disguised as a crypto currency

at least BAT pretends to actually be serious

Already made 2x off this. Looks like it's gaining attention.

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

So it does POW for Tangle and the profits go to the makers of the content that the code of PRL is put into, similar to coinhive but in a much less 'virus' kind of way and much more transparent in its workings. I like that.

Thank you desu. Added to never buy list.

Already up 2.5x, why aren't you buying this yet

>Already 250%

Whoopsie

stay poor

Can anyone advise on getting funds into kucoin?

nevermind mates got it sorted.

Buy ETH or LTC on coinbase, gemini, etc and then deposit into kucoin

This is already proven scam. CEO uses fake name. Huge red alert.

In 11k we ll made it with dem pearlz

Shut up fudder. its the first iota app and its already mooning see you in another galaxy.

i like user devs sergio

>Early

You could have made this thread when they were at .00004, cocksucker.

Funnily enough, the last time I saw a PRL thread it was also when the price was this high and then the dev dumped. Hmmmmm...

I've actually not seen such an obvious shill thread in a while. cyUhH2Dn and M5xcmvMM, you guys have to work on your banter (if you aren't the same person), it's so obvious

You're fucking clown tits if you don't think this has a great use case. People will buy in.

Look at max supply

Same person, I guess this is shilling?
I don't know I personally think it's a cool project and it seems to be gaining some traction so just wanted to share here. Take it for what it is

> haha guys let's go on Veeky Forums and shill our scamcoin haha

yea nah

You have not done your reasearch even once or you are total shill for this shit. This is basically confido 2.0, prepare for massive losses when the great optimism bubble breaks

Wait, not same person lol. I'm (M5xcmvMM) an obvious newfag

Lol. This is my first deliberate buy with crypto. I'll happily throw $100 at it because I like the concept. Good luck with that attitude, chump.

Yeah, but he talked to Kucoin employees by Skype and send his ID's and stuff to get the coin listed. He's not as anonymous as it might seem.

with all the shittier projects that reach 100-200 mil mc this looks just like one of them. youre clincally retarded if you dont throw at least 500 at this. sell walls were coming down fast on ed earlier today. macafee will probably shill it at some point too

Thanks OP
already bought yesterday for 0.00006
65k bags

>feel comfy

That's rad, I only got 7k at 0.0001 but still feeling good.

That was a good ride but i think its time to take your profits

lol get fucked senpai

are you retarded

>$2 802 501 USD marketcap
> larger-volume exchanges are 100% comming

This is not the right type of autism, user

This thing fucking flopped its way all the way here. Massive "Buy now" alert. Sure, it's a shitcoin, but right now it's valued at a 20th the price of your average shitcoin.

Where the fuck am I supposed to put this shit after I bought it?!

i just leave it on etherdelta

Is it gonna dip lads? I got some more eth left over and want to buy some cheaper

mew

Thanks
Be careful, etherdelta got hacked. Check their twitter

>shill random coin that is +110%
>"be early user"

Rot in hell, faggot.

it didnt get hacked. It simply got forwarded to some phishing site which looked like etherdelta and people put their finds in there automatically sent to the phishers eth adress.
The site itself is fine

Im gonna sleep this over and check the price tomorrow. Hopefully it dips a bit. I never like buying green

i feel bad for you

lol have fun poorfag

you don't have to. I made over 50k in the last 2 weeks by literally doing nothing because I am not a fotm pump chaser like you degenerate ADHD morons.

I meant early in terms of market cap, plus when I posted it was ~+50%

They updated about hack on their twitter, just be sure to check the URL and that you're on the actual site.

as others have said I'm using myetherwallet

wow your so rich a whole 50k huh. congrats on this seriously.
this project is cool ill support it

sure buddy. be a "daytrader" and chase pumps like a moron and be always poor. you surely "made it" already when you recommend people to buy into +110%.

I for one bought when it was x2
Now my money got x4
And im mad for only putting in 300$

this is best part of crypto finding things you like. i have already made it youre right i could buy your pathetic life with my xmr stack.

this is the only thing you made

>le pajeet meme
pls sir stop that right now sir

>bruno block

No, thanks.