So i have a few smartphones just collecting dust at home and with google being fucking google...

So i have a few smartphones just collecting dust at home and with google being fucking google, BTC mining apps popped up as a suggestion...any of those legit? is there a site or recommended app i can leave these phones on and just mine some satoshi/btc or nah?

you'll probably make like a dollar a year

Kys stupid normie
Sage

no, unless you want to lose money

anything you'd recommend? or just bail on the idea of an app all together?

If you live in a country where your wage is under a dollar a day this would probably be worthwhile.
Otherwise definitely not.

you mean by paying to keep these things on all night or whatever? suggestions?

its not my go to for money. I mean i have a job and what not..i was just wondering if putting the phones to use to mine was any good..guess not.

If Arm64 you could try the Android Monero miner. An s7 gets 62H/s, completely worthless but I think it's worth the cost of electricity.

Everything else that isn't designed for CPU only mining is going to be a waste of time.

yes. in any scenario at all here, the gains would not cover the electricity. if you don't have the phone constantly plugged in, there is also a chance it will destroy your battery, by too large continuous drain.

you could maybe mine a memecoin but i don't think there are apps for that

Even my gaming PC mines slow as shit. With phones you will be wasting time.

Your phone will fucking melt after like 20 minutes dude.

so what do you guys think is my best bet? just play the buy and sell game and try my luck? any advice? I'm still trying to get my bearings down.

Get the fuck outta here

my galaxy s5 and Huawei honor6x had been going since 9pm last night until about well...10 minutes ago. they're both fine.

hold

make me you little bitch

and how do u plan to make the $30 to transfer these bitcoin after you spend a year to mine $5

i'm getting about .01 bitcoins per day on my cell phone rig

kek

Sell the phones, buy moneros.
Even if your phone is worth less than $10 you'll make more money.

the coin? how so? I'm only on coinbase and that doesn't seem to be an option to buy..

This.
Or purchase mining rigs, but you don't seem like the type to have success with that.

Buy and HODL. Daytrading is a waste of time unless you're highly experienced, and even then the market is often too volatile to make the right calls.

wuuuuut. how? im at like 60692.09 satoshi and ive been doing it all day..well 2 apps open and on 1 phone and my s5 running just one...like a total of 110k or so.

I saw a thread for a shy coin hat isn’t even on exchanges called jset token or something like that for web devs and those were sold at $1 ico and my iPhone 8 mines that faster than my i5 desktop because it’s js browser based and A11 Bionic is a beast at js

i don't seem like what? point me in the right direction and i'll figure the shit out.