Alright Veeky Forums, I don't necessarily want to be a millionaire but I want at least $500k by 2020...

Alright Veeky Forums, I don't necessarily want to be a millionaire but I want at least $500k by 2020. I can put $2k in now and a couple hundred dollars consistently each month. What do I buy?

BEANS

Any of the shitcoins pajeets will post ITT

a duplex or a convenience store

Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin Cash

You're welcome, now get the fuck out of here.

LTC is a safe long term bet

I personally like VEN aswell and think it will shoot up and retain value in the coming months

How big are we expecting LTC to be long term? Is $2k in it enough to make it?

same question for you about your coins

DYOR. Sage.

$2k probably won't be enough to reach $500k that fast but the best bet is to invest everything into the big boys that have a future ahead of them. When the masses adopt, only then it can seriously moon.

So LTC and ETH? I have trouble seeing BTC lasting desu

LTC maybe but the creator of it has sold everything, effectively telling everyone it was just a money-making plot. ETH will boom, Monero will boom and BCH (not BTC) will probably boom too.

Well at 1500 on December 31, you'd need to drop 100k in right now at 300 per coin, which is practically a steal but probably out of range of your 2k.

you are wrong on everything

Tell me how?

BCH right now for a quick 2x when they release it on coinbase

he's actually spot on, on pretty much everything.

Trx - Tronix

Sounds like the only thing you all agree on is ETH

Wait for bitfinex to crash this year. Buy after the crypto markets bottom out.

This is not the correct advise. The correct advise is to get your credit cards with 0 percent APR in line for the crash, but put a good chunk of savings into the market right now. That way you're building a thick skin, getting exposure to the markets, learning how to speculate like a man, and now missing out on the possibility of it not crashing for another year.

Guys believe it or not this is somehow good news
>creator of it has sold everything, effectively telling everyone it was just a money-making plot
> it was just a money-making plot
> was
It isnt anymore. Ironically, look at confido, when it disposed the scum devs it mooned 8x from the bottom and is no trading again.

easy Chainlink. 2k will be worth 200,000 by next year.

ARK

You don't win until you get out with the money in your hands. Everybody is winning right now. It's not speculating like a man.

this

wtf is this guy doing again been trolling all fucking day thank you for visiting again