Crab-16 in progress. You've been warned

Crab-16 in progress. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

29a.ch/sandbox/2012/imageerrorlevelanalysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is crab-16?

BCH has outperformed BTC since its creation yet corecucks have yelled nonstop about how its a pump and dump, scam coin, yadda yadda yadda

Its on coinbase now, dont you realize its fucking over for you?

If you want to get dumped on, user, that's your business. I'm not about to bet against whales.

wtf is crab-16

What is crab-16?

Initialize crab-16.

DELETE THIS

We just hit the first 16 marker, crab is forming. Christ.

kek, this user gets it

Just trying to warn some fellow autists, let the normies take the hit.

youre talking about the onion forum screenshot where they said they are already done dumping 80% of their bags? BCH price is still stable after that big of a dumping? you realize this is going to skyrocket

crab-16?
Roger that

not without whales pumping it
normies buying a couple hundred dollars worth and even early adopters like me with 6-7 figure portfolios are nothing compared to whales with 9 digit stashes
they are the actual driving force behind price movements

you dont seem to understand how normies work

normies click "buy now" on coinbase which executes a market order. They pay whatever the current asking price is and they do this by the thousands driving the price up. Even though it may only be a few hundred dollars each there are tens of thousands of them executing market buys.

>you realize this is going to skyrocket
In the short term, sure, but there are whales that sat on thousands of BCC after the fork that have been waiting for the Coinbase addition to pump prices so they can dump. This is organized, expect a flash crash.

cool story FUDster

Coalition for the Regulation of Alternative Bitcoins-2016

I didn't mastermind the crab-16, I'm just trying to warn people about it.

> waiting for the Coinbase addition to pump prices so they can dump.
You know, or they could just hold and tripple or quadrouple their money instead of selling for a measly 4k. It's clear which way the wind is blowing.

>have inside info
>pump Bcash and generate FOMO on TV
>release it on coinbase immediately after
>normies will pump it skyhigh
>press X to dump on the normalfags

How dense do you have to be not to see through this. It's gonna be a repeat of last time, if you don't have a stop loss set you're about to get raped.

Bch has never ever outperformed btc
And btc has never dropped over 50% in less than a day

Glad im holding eth. Eth will be the new standard.

bch is up 1200% from its $300 price
its ICO price was $500

how has it not out performed BTC you fucking n00b

Btc was 10 cents at one point:^)
Bch also pumped to $900 on when it was first listed

Care to explain what's the relation between getting listed on coinbase and getting dumped on? You mean like lots of people right now are desperate to SELL their BCH on coinbase? That smells like shallow, superficial thinking. Any pro, any whale, any more or less competent person who wanted to get rid of his BCH has already done it. It's not so hard. You don't need coinbase to do that: you can sell BCH using any other exchange and put that money into any other coin. Not really hard. Those who wanted it have already done it.

This, if it really was abt faster transactions with lower fees, you have like a 10000 shitcoins that do that way better than bccrash

It's not that they needed Coinbase to move their own BCH, it's that they needed the hype of the Coinbase listing to drive FOMO for the dump.

(((CRAB-16)))

Who cares, one year from now BCH will be worth at least 10x current price

There are people who haven't been able to sell their bch because coin base has kept it locked up for months and months
Think user think

can I please get a quick rundown on this guy?

>implying whales would keep their coins on coinbase

Implying thousands and thousands of coin base users don't?

Forum got leaked where the coinbase staff were already talking about pumping BCH, LTC, BTC and ETH on 2nd of december,

this has been the biggest scam to date

>implying there aren't way more coinbase users now than back before August

All I'm saying is when they finally get a chance to sell, the sell pressure will be stronger than the buy pressure

>coinbase staff were already talking about pumping BCH, LTC, BTC and ETH on 2nd of december
sauce

Are you FUCKING BLIND

>Are you FUCKING BLIND
Sauce please

Well I'm saying the contrary, precisely because there are way more coinbase users now willing to buy

Bingo. Half of the coinbase user base hasn't even noticed that they own any BCH.

Whale coming through!

Then why haven't they bought on other exchanges? One assumes that anyone wanting to sell bch as already done so, what about buying?

Those numbers are obviously too inflated... Would look more legit if they had three zeroes less

Because the buyers are noobs, literally. They don't even know about other exchanges.

lol this is the most obvious fake fud

format on the dates are wrong
onion address is now dead
"crab-16"
users online is partially cropped out, but shows "2 guests", how are there any guests on the forum when you need an account to access it??? obvious fake
I mean just read it, it reads like 1 faggot user wrote the whole thing

Alright I'm bored of this. Disappointed that there were only a few non-brainlets around to play along, most of the oldfags seem to be long gone. Really says a lot about the current state of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general.

At least he can afford a crane too.

I can second that. I'm literally minutes away from a phone call to teach my buddy how to get started on binance. My brother couldn't figure out he had to sell his litcoin in order to buy wtc in btc. That was yesterday. These are both successful people.

eh, I sold my BCH just now but I feel like I'll regret it in the morning

You will or you won't. I held.

fucking fake, look at the last post on the image, missing a digit on the minutes

29a.ch/sandbox/2012/imageerrorlevelanalysis/

not fake see you guys monero

ITS OVER