You have 5 seconds to tell me why at least 50% of your holdings aren't in XLM

You have 5 seconds to tell me why at least 50% of your holdings aren't in XLM

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because i'm 80% in TRX lol

Hahaha nice photoshop skills user

I am in balls deep in Stellar and it actually is 50% of my portfolio. We don't need this kind of nonsense to give value to XLM, so please kindly stop spreading fake news.

That said, I hope you all have a good stack of Stellar. We will see 1$ very soon.

why is trash mooning but not XLM

>mooning
Cool meme. Imagine if IBM had 'mooned' the first year they were out where they would be. This is a grown ups coin for grown up wealth growth kiddo

>so please kindly stop spreading fake news.
No fake news here, and giving a hand to my fellow bros here. It's not like we have an actual effect on the markets, just passing hot tips

good question

100% in

Does anyone know if they have plans to introduce fiat pairs at some point? BTC is holding this back

soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge

Interview with co-founder of Stellar that will answer questions and secure your faith in the future of this coin

because that would be over 500k and i dont trust you shills THAT much.

Why do you think that? Because it didn't moon as hard as other equally cheap alts like ada, powr, etc (etcetera)? Btc didn't hold any of those back, we just have to wait

Specific fiat? I believe South Korea has an exchange that will do direct fiat

Why do you retards think any bank is going to agree to give USD against receiving fucking tokens?

Of course any bank/payment processor will be very happy to take cash and give you tokens, that's easy. But the other side, when the bank gets XLM and releases cash? No way. How is that bank going to get the cash that was deposited in fucking argentina or wherever?

This coin is completely made up by nerd that don't have a clue how the world actually works

>In a breakthrough for payments technology, IBM and a network of banks have begun using digital currency and blockchain software to move money across borders throughout the South Pacific.

>The significance of the news, which IBM announced on Monday, is that merchants and consumers will be able to send money to another country in near real-time, accelerating a payments process that typically takes days.

>The banking network includes “12 currency corridors” that encompass Australia and New Zealand, as well as smaller countries like Fiji and Tonga. It will reportedly process up to 60 percent of all cross-border payments in the South Pacific’s retail foreign exchange corridors by early next year.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

Woah it's almost like you're retarded and don't know fuckall about shit nothing

trash is easier for whales to moon.

25% of it is, the thing that will limit XLM is there are 17,858,704,790 of them

Because it’s centralised dogshit. Next

But that is all there will ever be as well. Is that it's pre-mined a negative or positive effect?

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

look at this dumbfuck, right in the article he gives it says the banks are not going to use Stellar going forward:

> According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

>the only customers of financial transactions are banks