Finally, Slaanesh was booted from 40k just like he was from AoS. Time to do a victory dance!

Finally, Slaanesh was booted from 40k just like he was from AoS. Time to do a victory dance!

Wouldn't want panqueer demisexual transkin to feel all marginalized or fucking whatever it is those retards constantly cry about

You didn't even click the arrows did you?

>Aктивaция Windows
I see what you did there.

she was like a hidden pleasure after you believed for some seconds in OP

I find it interesting that Tzeentch is apparently the god of time now. Hope, change, magic and all the other domains were not enough?

>Tzeentch gets more and more domains
>Khorne gets slowly reduced to HURR SLAUGHTER

Checks out.

It seems appropriate, change takes time.

Change also takes matter and energy. Going from living to rotting, alive to dead, waifu to slut are all changes. Tzeentch is the only god of everything.

can't be the god of time, since entropy is nurgle

moron

>khorne removed

> Tzeentch undone by his own works

Checks out.

Slaanesh is only cool to 14 year Olds that just found out about sex and feel the need to bring it up at every opportunity anyway. Nothing of value was lost

>Chaos is only cool to 14 year olds
FTFY

I remember time being in his description like twelve years ago

>Chaos Gods getting Flanderized once again

What else is new? I don't even have a reaction image for how cynical I am, so while I go out and find one in town, here's Diogenes preparing to do the same.

>tfw khorne is getting dumber by the edition
Shit, even berzerkers were semi-sentient in 5tb.

While it's true Tzeentch's domain is the most flexible, you could make the same argument for Slaanesh.

After all, what do the Chaos Gods represent, if not 'excesses' of their respective domains?

tzeentch removed

And all was right with the world

pls hacker remove nurgle, is worst chaos god

No. Nurgle is love.

fine I'll do it myself

These text and images are copypasted from 6th ED rulebook.

And about Khorne? You piece of shit. Read the Blades of Khorne battletome. Khorne is the most intelligent god when it comes to war and battle. No god can defeat Khorne is generalship and battle knowledge. Every tactic, strategy, faint, and manoeuvre are known to Khorne.

Heck, the daemon legions of Khorne march in lockstep discipline to battle directed by Bloodthirsters that are blessed with shard of Khorne battle genius.

We have plague of fucking /v/fags coming here and pretending to be oldfags. We must get rid of people like you. Give me your address.

>Blades of Khorne battletome
Why in god's name would I ever read AoS books?

Because it's the latest GW fluff about Khorne and it utterly BTFO doomsaying fags like you.

Go back to /v/.

How has this changed over time?
What difference was there in his domain previously? Just the occasional lip service to muh honor?

>you're from /v/ go back to /v/!
Sounds like you're trying a little too hard to fit in there user. Welcome to the board.

Ironic since Slaanesh beat Khorne in a fight and every kill anyone worshipping Khorne goes to Slaanesh.

Also
>AoS
>Good

Fucking Age of Sigheroes is awful

Soon

Maybe because they're better than 40k books?

I said get out.

Slaanesh never beat Khorne in combat. There is no deity in the multiverse that can defeat Khorne is single combat. Stop talking out of your ass.

Nurgle is also the Preserver, the Chaos god of Keeping Shit Around.

And I said welcome to the board! I'm not sure what board you're from but usually we avoid accusing people of being new or from other boards when they're just discussing something in a thread devoted to that topic unless you want to act like a massive fuckface!

I sure am glad to have you here!

Jesus, you must have the last word. Another /v/ trait. Another reason for you to leave. Don't bother replying.

>I don't like how Khorne is portrayed in recent books
>Have you read the recent books?
>No why would I do that?
DAMN YOU GW !

:D

Can both these newfags stop having their little spat about another game's battletome and pipe down for a sec

But it's an AoS book. The Chaos gods are completely different in AoS. Why would I ever read an AoS book when I play 30k?

>you must have the last word
>I'm making sure I get the last word by arguing this shit

No, they are not. They are pretty much the same gods. Heck, Draigo even made a guest appearance in the End Times.

So the new edition of 40k got announced.

3 ways to play, invalidates all codices on release, and an annual GHB.

>We’ve made it easier for new people to enter and get to grips with the basics.
>What we’ve done is reexamine every aspect of
the game

How does this not sound exactly like AoS?

All their statements read like they went 'AoS sells really well, lets make 40k exactly like it, rules and all'

Well there goes all my interest in Blue Bulky Boy Battle 40,000. Without a deviant trickster god/dess, what even is the point of Warhammer? Oh boy, let's go fight some Orks, that's ALWAYS such a thrill. Oh look, an Ork , how exciting. Hey, whaddya know? More Orks. Fascinating. What's that? A waaugh? Truly, a battle for the ages.

>Slaanesh never beat Khorne in combat. There is no deity in the multiverse that can defeat Khorne is single combat. Stop talking out of your ass.
What's it like being so butt hurt when you're wrong?

You seem like a terrible neckbeard to play with?

>Doesn't post any evidence.
>Throws ad homs

And this is how user loses an argument. This is text book a textbook example of how to act like a complete fucktard. Thanks for the laugh.

>one god is missing
>there's a fifth god to fill the void
>pretty much the same

I'm gonna be honest user, either way it's AoS and I just cannot be arsed. learning the whole Marvel-esque multiverse setting to give context to what I'm reading. I'm sure it's a
perfectly good AoS book and I have no problem with people who play AoS but it's just not my cup of tea.

You're a fucking tool, read the god damned thread

>14 year old Khorne fanboy thinks his god is bestest
>Thinks one has to disprove the opponent's arguments
>Thinks he's smart

I'll humor you. Come back when you figure out how Khorne can beat up Gork or Mork.

Time in Warp is anarchy so all those things can happen and not happen in the same time. Still both settings are connected via the Warp. There is enough evidence for that (Liber Chaotica. End Times, Draigo's Advent story).

Also you are advocating wilful ignorance.

And this is textbook goal moving. We went from Slaanesh beating Khorne to Gork and Mork. What jump.

So you lost for using ad homs and goal moving. 2:0 for me.

>>Thinks he's smart

I just think you are dumb.

The main rulebook says that Khorne and the Chaos Gods are most powerful and dangerous deities in the Warp. Gork and Mork are lesser gods compared the Chaos pantheon and nothing in text says otherwise.

Also note that Archaon beat Gork and Mork to submission in AoS. He is like the errand boy of the Chaos Gods

Also-also...where is the evidence for Slaanesh?

>Moving goal post
>Says Khorne is the bestest
>Ork book says that other gods are jokes.

You're so smart dude. So smart. Just sitting here eating your own shit called of Age of Sigmar and thinking Khorne is the bestest. Ignoring the fall of the Eldar and the creation of Slaanesh and how Khorne couldn't beat up a tired Slaanesh after s/he beat up Khaine. Or how Tzeentch had his staff of sorcery that beat Khorne so hard that Khorne bitched about how broken it was so Tzeentch destroyed it and sent the shards across the universe.

Good job though shitting up the thread with stupid lack of evidence and using the lore from a line that's so contradictory to the base fluff it's from that everyone else on Veeky Forums has seizures from it.

>fall of the Eldar and the creation of Slaanesh and how Khorne couldn't beat up a tired Slaanesh after s/he beat up Khaine.

It ended in a draw and it was retconned. The new story since fucking 3th ED doesn't feature Khorne. In the rematch, Khorne savaged Slaanesh and forced him to surrender.

>Or how Tzeentch had his staff of sorcery that beat Khorne so hard that Khorne bitched about how broken

Tzeentch was the strongest with the staff but he never fought Khorne one and one with it. You literally making stuff up. In fact, the staff was retconned. Tzeentch was born the strongest but Khorne, Slaanesh, and Nurgle grabbed him and took him to a cliff where they threw him off. smashing to the ground, Tzeentch was sharded to many pieces losing much of his power.

You literally know nothing about Chaos lore.

>>Ork book says that other gods are jokes.

Doesn't say they are more powerful than Khorne and the Warp is filled with other gods other than the Chaos Gods. In fact, Gork and Mork are being swarmed by the daemons of Chaos while they try to stop Chaos from destroying reality. In they were powerful enough, they would have gone and challenged the Chaos Gods directly.

Anyways, I can post proofs. Can you?

>Anyways, I can post proofs. Can you?
I did and have. You're statting things were retconned yet offer no proof and just say you're right.

Fucking /pol/tards.

>In the rematch, Khorne savaged Slaanesh and forced him to surrender.

So wait, if Khorne savaged Slaanesh, how come he wasn't able to keep his hands on Khaine? Also, as for the apparently retconned lore, shouldn't it be pointed out that Slaanesh had just finished fighting the Eldar god of war, thus leaving it weakened in the following fight?

Furthermore, isn't it rather interesting how GW constantly retcons things to make Khorne seem more powerful? I sure think it is.

>ou're statting things were retconned yet

Open 6th ED daemon codex to the Blue Scribes page. Notice that it mentions to staff.

Open the 4th ED or 6th ED Eldar codex, then ctrl-F Khaine. Notice that Khorne wasn't mentioned in the Slaanesh vs Khaine fight. Slaanesh just dominated Khaine but could not eat him. In anger, Slaanesh tore Khaine apart.

That picture is from Daemons of Chaos 7th ED armybook. FYI.

>how come he wasn't able to keep his hands on Khaine?

Slaanesh was at his post powerful having just gorged herself on trillions of Eldar souls. Khaine merely submitted to Slaanesh without even a proper fight before Khorne came in.

And there was never a retcon. Khorne was always the first and mightiest of the gods. Only Tzeentch is his close rival.

it mentions no staff*

dumb slaanesh poster

kek he took the bait.

Way to dig up an old post.

Very.

SLAANESH POSTERS ARE ALWAYS DUMB!

Yes, there was no retcon. Khorne was always stated to be first and strongest of the gods. Learn reading comprehension, fgt.

Continued...if you implying that they retconing of Slaanesh and Khorne fighting each other over Khaine has anything to do with making Khorne look good, then you are wrong. It's just Phil Kelly removing something he didn't like about Eldar lore.

AS Tzeentch's staff retcon. It's literally the same story except they removed Tzeentch's agency with him breaking the staff in surrender, and replaced it with having the Chaos Gods throw him off a cliff which is more hilarious. It adds and takes nothing from Khorne.

Khorne used to be the chaos god that wasn't necessarily evil and edgy.

He had martial honor and both internal and external competition. Sure it still centered around winning and utter defeat of your enemies but restraint was allowed, even recommended.

>Khorne used to be the chaos god that wasn't necessarily evil and edgy.

Realm of Chaos which is like his first real appearance called him a god of mindless destruction whose followers have no friends because they are edge incarnate.

>Flanderizing Chaos Gods

Pray tell how you can take the god of excess to excess.

The text is copypasted word for word from both the 5th ed and 6th ed rulebooks. Even used the same symbols. This makes me wonder does Veeky Forums has real 40K fans or just posers who bellyache about imaginary stuff.

Yeah, but where's /ourboy/ Malal?

>AS Tzeentch's staff retcon. It's literally the same story except they removed Tzeentch's agency with him breaking the staff in surrender, and replaced it with having the Chaos Gods throw him off a cliff which is more hilarious.
Wut? Sounds like an asspull desu

>Warhammer is only cool to 14 year olds

That's revisionist nonsense. He's never abided by restraint when it comes to violence. At best he might look down on killing the weak and vulnerable as cheap and mediocre but object only on the basis of it having less fightiness than if the weak and vulnerable were fighting back. The only reason he might be happier with more of a parity between forces (or his enemies) is because that means the fight will last longer.

He doesn't hold back his blessing from champions who've killed the weak and innocent, his daemons don't hold their hand from the unarmed. It is simply that someone massacring innocents who don't put up a fight isn't going to earn Khorne's attention because it falls more into the Slaaneshi field as it is more despair and less rage.

"Khorne is honorable" needs to stop. Would you call the Orks honorable?

Also speaking of mediocre. Immortan Joe and the warboys - Khorne or Slaanesh? I say Slaanesh due to the excess of gasoline/speed/bulletfarm.

Why do you guys hate slaanesh?

Because in my experience, rape is best avoided as a topic at the tabletop but slaanesh is literally a god of rape.

Undivided>Slaanesh (Excess and Perfection)>Tzeench>Khorne>Nurgle>Slaanesh (Sex and Drugs)

>hating on orkz

Only dumb slaanesh kids

Immortan Joe is a champion of Nurgle who managed to take over a Khornate warband.

Slaanesh - 14 year olds
Khorne - lame betas who want it up the ass from a strong man
Tzeentch - smug motherfuckers who think they're hella intelligent, but, guess what, they aren't
Nurgle - That Guys

I was under the impression that the Stealth Cadre was the god of rape, made manifest.

Because the slaanesh of "excess and perfection" mentioned in as different from "sex and drugs" and "mom's gonna freak" doesn't exist. It cannot exist in a setting like 40k.

Can I have Zuvassin too?

Chaos god you like : Beta shit for normies like you I bet you don't even 2e fag
Chaos god I like : Truly a patrician choice

Oh no! Guys! They got rid of Khorne! I guess there was too much "toxic masculinity" for those faggots. Figures they'd keep the degenerate "genderqueer" god!

U want mirrion dorrar? Too batto! Hia bommu!

NechohoTheDoubterFace.jpg

I was going to say this doesn't apply to the previous user, since he talked shit about all the gods.
Then I realized this just meant, by your logic, that he doesn't like any of the Chaos Gods.
This makes sense.

>russiafag is glad that homogod is gone

>warboys talk about riding in the streets of Valhalla
>dying in glorious combat
>also covered in tumors and the upperclass of which are sick and deformed
>also vain, into perfecting their vehicles, immortan joe keeps a rape harem
>all come from a society that went to shit due to excess
>immortan manipulated the masses into creating a cult of personality around him and a pretty stable economy in a world gone to shit.
I'd say Immortan is a champion of all four

>Khorne is the most intelligent god when it comes to war and battle. No god can defeat Khorne is generalship and battle knowledge. Every tactic, strategy, faint, and manoeuvre are known to Khorne.

He's a dumb fuck who only sits on his throne and sometimes swords shit with his sword - to his credit, nothing stops his swording. He's like a memed-up Solar Dawn.

>Khaine merely submitted to Slaanesh without even a proper fight before Khorne came in.

You're talking absolute shite with every post you make

>Khorne gets slowly reduced to HURR SLAUGHTER
That's been the case ever since 2nd ed

...You know this guy's just shitposting, right?

Since this thread is shit bait that seems to have taken a few, I'm repurposing this thread.

What new Chaos gods would fill gaps in concepts the Big Four already represent? Do the Big Four pretty much cover everything? What weaponry or daemon engines would these gods employ?

Let it go faggot

I can't believe they removed the Chaos Gods.

My enemies must have caused this.