GONNA FUCKING ALL IN A COIN FOR THE NEXT 7h! SHILL ME THE BEST FUCKING CALL U HAVE AND U GET 5% OF THE PROFIT

GONNA FUCKING ALL IN A COIN FOR THE NEXT 7h! SHILL ME THE BEST FUCKING CALL U HAVE AND U GET 5% OF THE PROFIT

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/news/iexec-now-member-institute-electronics-china/
tradingview.com/chart/KOREBTC/l6mnZwSR-KORE-KORE-Opportunity-600-Earnings-Potential/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I second this if we gonna keep pumping let's fucking go.

siacoin

IF U WANT FUCKING 5% U NEED TO POST YOUR WALLET user

FKIN SAKE

SHILL ME MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Bump

TRX

WaBi. No reason desu, just a feelin

go xrp bro huge spike

DIDN'T THAT SHIT ALRDY MOON

no trx user you will get dumped on.

buy xlm at 1450 sat sell at 1600. Small but low risk return

7H TO GET PUMPED! WHY THE FK WOULD IT PUUUUUUUUUUUMP
(asking srs)

SOUNDS GOD DAMN LEGIT AF
(might go for this one, just not sure if btc wont git th 18k over night)

XRP. Im going all in now

Not picking Wabi

OST, 181M circulating supply, 30 cents - you do the math

Even the pajeetest of coins goes to a dollar at that supply

Bump

XVG just started pumping again

Plz decide need gains to make life livable again

sell wall on 1k seems crazy.. eh ehm I mean
CAN'T U SEE THAT FUCKING HUGE SELL WALL ON 1K

So whats our choice

Gentlanons Im running out of chicken pictures,

Fuck it PUMP Wabi

Raiblocks

XSH retard

bump u lil maggoots

GET PIVX
GARUNTEED RISE BECAUE PRIVACY COIN AND OTHER BULLSHIT
PIVX ADRESS DON'T WORK SO BITCOIN ADRESS INCLUDED
17R5J5XEJTqwmk7uzjbMUb1AnDpJ7E7b7F

Do a 50/50 with Verge and TRX then let's race lamb's later

its still going boi, it slowed down for now but trust me, its going back to the moon for refueling

u guys got me will go for the 50/50, will post tomorrow again, lets see if u get angry or happy chicks

thx and gl

This.

>dApp store released today
>3 PhDs
>Sub $100 Million marketcap for a $290 billions market
>They already have a working base product since November, called the V1, on which you can start developing today, contrary to their main competitors, also they delivered it on time (I’m looking at you Golem and your Brass we are waiting since more than 6 months).
>The engineers behind it are 3 PhD in grid computing who developed numerous softwares (Bitdew, XtremWeb-HEP, etc...) used by scientific institutions (like the CERN) and continuously published research and algorithms during the last 20 years (see google scholar), they know their stuff better than everyone and deliver on the clock, if you are a developper and intrigued I invite you to come on the Slack and have a chat with them (they are very available).
>It’s the first solution providing the possibility to do off-chain computation for Dapps the project is sino-french which means they have foot both in 2 massive markets (China and the EU), they have for now an office in Lyon (it’s in France not far from Switzerland) and they are opening one in Hong Kong.
>Was just accepted into the Institute of Electronics of China. You know what was also accepted to it? NEO. iex.ec/news/iexec-now-member-institute-electronics-china/

>The company benefits from the support of the Tsingua university (chinese equivalent of the MIT), INRIA (french equivalent of the MIT), the CNRS (the biggest french research entity) and Chinese Academy of Science (pretty self-explanatory).
>They are member of the Ethereum Entreprise Alliance.
>90% of the RLC are in circulation which is one of the fairest distribution I know
>the marketcap is only (65 millions, meaning 20% of its direct competitor Golem despite the project being more advanced)
>they are making partnerships with other projects on the blockchain like Request, Flixxo or Signal and they were present at multiple HPC shows recently (they are discussing with IBM but nothing is confirmed but it's just to point they are credible).
>The RLC will need to be staked to for « workers » (people selling their computation power) to gain higher rewards
>The cloud computing market was evaluated at $290 billions last years and some forecasts say it could reach $410 billions in 2020, I let you meditate on these numbers and the possibilities of iExec once the V2 will be released

NXS just partnered with vector

ICX. Koreans are waking up right now, and it's on a steady price climb since it's been in binance for a couple of days now.

18uk4Nn23XbQ4Y4AHdycULwu7Nfb5mxDUN

Drop off any BTC you want here once you're happy with your prifits

Are you fucking stupid

went with 10% into it, lets see of u get some free money tomorrow

Seems like you're clinically retarded

You won't regret it

KORE

tradingview.com/chart/KOREBTC/l6mnZwSR-KORE-KORE-Opportunity-600-Earnings-Potential/

Thank me later

1DgiVLhjZiuA8VPxB3LciaXSMKATLS8CgM

Make a buy order on FUN 295 or 300 if you want to be sure, wait 24h-48h for the fill. Either hodl or sell a day later for 20% min profit. Too easy, waiting for my 5% of FUN here 0x38af9ead64520e02f961cc0a6545b281b66b1bd6

also this