I'm making $50k a month on Amazon after 30 minutes of research...

I'm making $50k a month on Amazon after 30 minutes of research, you faggots keep playing with your meme coins for make believe money.

Your pic is my lifestyle 1 month after buying Etheremons

Everything is great except that girl... why the fuck is she there? ugly as fuck.

>ugly as fuck.
Don't insult my waifu

>waifu
>3D
what?

masturbating to drawings is for poor memecoiners

real money = real waifus

>skinnyfat
into the trash

your poor too stop larping

t. frogposter

>t. "t.frogposter" poster

Where do I get this "research"?

buy jungle scout chrome extension, find a random product that sells well, with low competition, find the same product on ali baba for 100x cheaper, buy from ali baba, ship to amazon, start selling.

that's literally all it is

In other terms, Dropshipping.
This has been going on for long time but i'm happy you're doing so well user and thanks for helping us other poor fags out. Not that this strategy will work for everyone but it's definitely worth a try.

if you invested some of your amazon money on alt-coins, think of how much more money you would have lmao

how much of that 50k is profit though, and how much time do you put into it

i want out will u buy my stock? 190 rfid leather wallets (not PU)

If you were making 50k a month, why would u post this on a public forum and increase your competition tenfold?

why wouldn't it work

you think every idiot and his brother haven't already tried this? it's a very saturated market.
Better go to china and buy for 1/3rd of the price alibaba is giving/make a deal and ship huge amounts out like a proper business.

Op is an idiot its way better just sitting there watching meme coin money multiply itself

Unironically holding literal heavy bags of shit. Sweet brag bro