We not gonna talk about the fact it's just mooned again and is trying to break 1k sats?

We not gonna talk about the fact it's just mooned again and is trying to break 1k sats?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
vergecurrency.com/assets/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not talkging about it cause i sold at only a 10% gain into WTC. and its going shitty.

Because it's just a pnd

sold at 900 from 300 the other day.

whats the buy back in price you think?

ASAP

ahh so your suggesting the tried and true Veeky Forums method, nice, just bought in now.

Just hodl now, it will go to €.50 EOY

This shit is so gay. It's not fair. I held this coin for months

Eoy ?

Should I fomo at 930

end of year

This makes me sad. I put in 3k of ETH after McAfee's tweet and then I thought to myself do I really want to put money into a fork of DOGE coin and traded to ADA for it's relative by comparison mini moon. This thing didn't stop. I would have like 24k right now.

Been HODLing since 0.05 - ready for $1.00

There's some bretty big whales in these waters. I don't know which way this is going, but the new floor is 850

I predict it will fall back down hard to 600 satoshis. These spikes are not consistent with its support trend line.

hour too late as always

>support trend line
what is that lmoa
Seriously though please explain because I have no clue what I am doing

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO AGAINST MCAFEE! TAKE NOTES KIDS!!!

Watch literally any crypto analysis video on youn00b

i want to get out badly but it keeps going up

But they're all curries and I can't stand listening to them

Been watching it all day. Missed the last dip by a bit and have since put the money into BCC in the meantime. Hoping this isn't the big correction I was waiting for.

idk
downward trends aren't as extreme as upward trends

pic related

My Stop Loss is .80

Is that too high or low at this point? Want to go to sleep and not worry about crashing while I rest.

Its pretty interesting to see how many people here hate on verge with a passion. Is it really so hard to deal with FOMO?
I mean, especially Monero hipsters: "Verge is just dogecoin dark haha not real privacy, some twitter guy promised a feature but the SOLO dev instead said its ready when its ready haha dorgecoin amirite?"
Can you not just let it slide if "your" coin is actually so much better? I own both and am happy about gains in both.
If Verge can actually deliver on the switchable privacy it might just actually be among the select few ones that make it. It is a REAL coin and not a shitty ERC20 token, simple and cheap enough to be attractive to newbies. Who cares if the tech and idea isn't the best? Just look at how Bitcoin is doing, despite all its faults.
As if the "paragidm-changing" incredible ideas with great tech and huge teams are a better investment.
Bancor/Link anyone?

vergebro?

what am i looking at here?

My grammar here is horrible. I am a bit intoxicated, please excuse.

SAR indicators. Shows change/time. Plus grouping only the whales by showing 6 decimals.

If the whales drop loose I'm market selling. Someone is proving a point tonight.

I got in at 650 sats yesterday. All the other longer term coins I have my eyes on I'm either already invested in or are at the peak of pumps.

Don't really see the value trying to cash XVG out now so might as well hodl and see what happens, could go to 2k sats if the hype train rolls on.

Actually, I'm riding this until the wheels fall off. Bought this low and I want to believe.

>Don't really see the value trying to cash XVG out now

It's a literal shitcoin?

I nabbed 1500 @ 477 sat

I bought 10500 at 400 sats... almost bought at 46 sats... wish I did

This. Bought 20k for about $70 6 months ago. I'm not getting off this ride until it kicks me off..
.25c would be nice.

Yeah, but I've got lots more to gain than comparatively lose. Even if it drops to 650 I'm just back where I was. Every other coins I'd like to invest in that I haven't already is at peaks and would probably drop. Might as well chance it on this than some other shitcoin.

>this war of attrition

Fucking whales I want to believe we're about to break the wall

buy now your just making a bunch of old dope heads rich...lol

nice FUD kid. See you in 3 months pinkjacking and shit

>he said nervously for the tenth time since summer

That's what you get for having weak hands you piece of shit.

CRASH

>tfw not sure if should take profit or keep
>tfw want to buy more at all time high

Why am I retarded?

>FUD

Tell me why Verge is valuable

Did I loose if I ended up with more than I started with? No. That is why I buy high and sell low.

bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
vergecurrency.com/assets/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf

Best fucking timeline. Put 5k of fuck you money into DogeCoin dark because of McAfee and the logo yesterday. It's doubled since yesterday. Unfucking believable. Binance coins, best coins

And you faggots doubted dogecoindark. Best shitcoin of all time.

>less autism, more usable system. more anonymity. it's been fun

next dip when?

Have you guys used any of the Verge wallets? The one I got on my Android device is fucking slick.

Not yet. This project is getting more and more interesting kek. First DogeCoin and then this

Bastard

I posted about this shit when it was 2cents. Stupid fucks only responded with "manhairo is da gretest and betta bcuz"

Come Verge updates, you'll regret not putting a dime in verge.

(I bought monero at 8$, made stacks now im on verge)

an old parable reads: "fags will never learn"

>ITT: newfags who weren't here for DGB
The dump will be glorious

>for the lazy

lurk moar

>Binance coins, best coins
this

Hello, yes set stop losses to .048599

The only good project in crypto

Don't think I haven't see crashes in my time, user.

My sell order is set for 994, that fucking whale got me good earlier, not falling for it twice!

For the risk adverse

Ebin.

Good luck with the 30BTC whale that will dump as soon as it hit 997! And the 100BTC wall at 1000, it may break past it eventually but it will take awhile

BOUGHT THIS PAJEETOKEN AT 975 SATS AND NOW I'M DOWN $40K
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME BIZ?

>larp

Devs lied so many times, who can blame him? We know they hold a lot of XVG, they must reimburse everyone who sold due to their negligence.

Without Wraith, it's not. If they lied again, this shit will crash again.

BIG DIP. GET BACK IN

this, bought more and holding with iron grip

The updates never come. The developers lie, and lie, and lie.

Who else is excited about Wraith being released last month?!!

lel I got in at 330, out at 484 after seeing 10 x the volume in sell walls versus buy walls and wathcing it bounce several times.

then I got all back in around 750... basically could be 2x my position now

You idiots should be buying bytecoin, I've already said too much going to delete this post