Here's your coffee, sir, that'll be 0.0003 BTC+0.10 BTC in fees

>Here's your coffee, sir, that'll be 0.0003 BTC+0.10 BTC in fees
>*12 hours pass*
>here's your coffee, sir! nice and cold, just how you like it!

Bcash will have the same problem. Face it, eth is the only thing that can make this work.

vaporware

Shit thread OP is a fag; can go to fucking plebbit for this tier of post.

here's your coffee sir your btc address is on our whitelist so we don't require confirmations

>sorry sir, the network is clogged with virtual kittens at the moment, we also accept bcash!

t. retard that just finished making his 30th chainlink thread today

>Here's your coffee, sir, that'll be 0.00394538 Troy Ounces in gold
>*Heats up crucible to 1064 °C and creates an ingot*
>here's your coffee, sir! did you know we accept many payment methods in addition to metallurgy!

what is storage of value?

coins of value have never been invented
just.

>Here's your coffee, sir that'll be 1.69 dollars, would you like to pay in cash, debit, credit or do you have our optimum reward points card? All we would need is just an email and-
>Fumble out my wallet and spill all my coins as i forgot to zip my coin pouch, i bend over to pick them up and as i do all my credit credit cards i use- the one for my mortgage, my personal debit card, my mastercard, american express card, saveonfoods card, amazon card, bookclub card all fall to the ground, i begin to step away to see all the damage that has been done and slip on the bloody taco tuesdays card as i do all my spaghetti than flies out of my pockets hitting the customers in the back of the line and all over my face the whole store is covered in spaghetti as the barista stands over the counter laughing as me
>here's your coffee, sir! i hope you have a nice day. my cheeks start to burn and i feel the whole store looking at me as i start to leave

Do you wait 48 hours in line for your debit card transaction?

>Wants to make a small transfer of BTC ($300) to an exchange to buy a worthless coin
>The fee of that transfer will be $30

Eh.. hehe..

Lol, we all know that BTC was created as a store of value, it's meant to replace Gold, not to be a currency you fucking brainlet. Please, read a little bit before talking shit.

Ethereum got rekt by cryptokitties
No cryptocurrency is ready yet, except for IOTA, maybe?

>IOTA
lmao
their wallet doesnt even work.
Ripple is recorded doing a record of 1500+ transactions a second, not that it is that high all the time just that it can. which is about how many transactions VISA does a second.

over 24k

What about Litecoin it's faster than BTC

>over 24k
ripple or IOTA?
i assume you are talking about ripple. when did this happen?

Oh do we? You have been buying into the BCC scammers spam, haven't you? You aware the whole gang behind BCash are criminals, yes? Give them your money smartass, go ahead, buy BCC at 9k.

(((Brooklyn)))

I would be paying it in MIOTA, dumbass

Do you take XRP? Its much faster...