Have 700 dollars life savings

Have 700 dollars life savings,
what can I buy and hold for profits.

also any tips for new crypto girl?

I just got into this and need advice. thanks.
what and how to research ?

Other urls found in this thread:

lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main
discord.gg/M6nhz9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show bobs

will trade advice for stamped tits.

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

post tits

buy digibyte

Show pusy and i donate 0.001 BTC

sigh...

If someone help with some decent advice, I might send bobs.

ok

My advice is to not buy released coins and just spend money on promising initial coin offerings (ICO's). Crypto is so fucking stupid atm that any shitcoin with a half-decent future jumps up 400%- 500% then "crashes" down to 200% on it's first day of exchange. I usually sell 30% then hold the rest. Get on LHToken with me user. I've already thrown a disgusting amount of ETH at this, but you can pay in other ways if you don't have any ETH or BTC. It’s an already established and profitable business, guaranteeing 20% annually, monthly ETH dividends. You can even use it yourself to invest in forex if that sort of thing gets you hard. Top 100 by EOY 2018 no doubt.
lh-crypto.io/referral/682b656e-465c-4481-9b00-7ae26dcf91d6/main

and remember user that BTC and ETH are like the gatekeeper currencies that you need to buy into the crypto markets. they will be your main form of exchange on the markets

btw, put it in NEO tonight (right now),
profit in 2 weeks. should be at least 1k-1.2k then, we're awaiting the biggest moon mission because it's super undervalued.

Americans can't into ICOs

How do they know?

I'm doing this for the tits

Buy NEO XLM and REQ.

x1000 by 2019

gib diddies

REQ
XLM
FUN if you can wait until 2020 for 100x gains

Idk if this is a serious pic or not but that niggers King and queen pieces are off the board. Doesn't that mean he loses?

What a horrible thing if there's no work around. That's where i'm made 95% of my cryptomoneys

post bob and vagene

no

I have 700 on gdax,

what is my next best step?

Do I wait for a dip?

What exchanges are used here on biz?

I've been Google-fuing like crazy , it points to kraken , cex and maybe binance? Is there a better way?

Diversify. Pick 3 or 4 common coins like NEO, BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, whatever, then DYOR and pick some lesser known coins with real world use and good development teams, like XLM, XRP, OMG. DOGE, STRAT.

Setup binance account
Buy etherium on gdax, send to binance account
Buy alt coins on binance

there are pros and cons to all of them and not every exchange lists every coin you might be interested in. i like binance and the variety on hitbtc but they can all be really unreliable

lmao froggy

just buy Ark faggot

>DOGE
I like your style my man.

Fucking buy BCH, ignore all the shitcoin shilling don't log in for another couple of months. If you have no moral qualms, put half of it in Monero too. And DO NOT look at prices until March. Don't be one of those people who check obsessively and then end up panic selling, or falling for the latest scamcoin.
/thread

Buy and hodl Tron. You can thank me later

>lmao froggy

Be my wife and you wont have to worry about money anymore cutiepie.

But trade on binance, very noob friendly, dont get greedy take your profits if your happy with what you got, use stop losses. join this discord
discord.gg/M6nhz9 , its got an education section.

become a prostitute.

Im.not even kidding, move to japan and work for a soapland for maximum gains

What if she's ugly?

what if she's got a dick

She's probably fat hahahahahahah.

hey boby can i fuck in you crip toes?

Just buy xlm and wait