Who's ready for the daily pump and dumps?

Who's ready for the daily pump and dumps?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question
johnmcafeestory.com/the-bluelight-stuffmonger-postings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My wallets are ready. Work your moon magic you degenerate lunatic.

fuck this guy.
biggest pajeet ever

I guess making meth in Brazil wasn't profitable enough.

how to get twitter followers: the way

this is a scam

which coin should we hoard on for tomorrow, Veeky Forums?

this shits gonna make my hole weak

I'm glad he finally chose a profession that fits his character. Professional inflater.

i dont get why boomers are like this. they are in their dying days yet they are still obsessed with making money that they will be long dead before they can spend, they are still obsessed with scamming and doing whatever it takes to make money, that's their only drive i nlife

millennials will be worse

COME TF ON MAKE THE MCAFEE GENERAL ALREADY FOR MAX HYPE

His previous business venture.
bluelight.org/vb/threads/541627-Hello-and-an-MDPV-Question
johnmcafeestory.com/the-bluelight-stuffmonger-postings/

>hole weak

thats a big shit

That's not a boomer thing. It's the difference between a hustler and a nobody.

i mean he's in his 70s, he's going to die, he's already a millionaire, what's the point of doing this

>boomers
he's 72
>that they will be long dead before they can spend
it's called maximum comfy

also try to understand this, when you've already bought everything (and he has, he's literally known for being a drug and whore maniac, so he's literally done everything he wanted without giving a fuck), then there isn't much left for you to want, the only thing that's left for you to want, and buy is more money, and it's also a bigger addiction than heroin(making money that is), he's just chasing the highs he got when he first started to make it, and in this way in a sense at least in his head he prob feels 22( I mean he makes bets about eating his own dick on TV, so I'd say he probably might feel like he's 12)

This is probably fun to him. You're acting like he's almost dead. He could reasonably live 30+ more years, especially with whatever new medical advancements millionaires can afford.

boomer.

Hope he dies.

apologise

they are called boomers because they were born after ww2

nuh uh

John “I’ve read every white paper” McAfee

i hope you all get dumped on by the sharks and the whales you bottom feeders. This is how you lose all of your bitcoins!

HELLO IS THIS Veeky Forums MY SON TOLD ME TO BUY THESE BIG COINS SO I SEEN BIG COIN FOR $9000 ON COINSAFE BOUGHT IT AND NOW ITS 3000 WHO DO I SPEAK TO ON HERE FOR A REFUND YOU HAVE MY ID I MAILED YOU MY PASSPORT PHOTO IM INCLUDING MY PHOTO HERE TO VERIFY MY IDENTITY THANK YOU

SINCERELY IRENE

John put the Cocaine away for 5 minutes

If he really has read every whitepaper and isn't a retard he'll talk about LINK.

LINK is literally a Veeky Forums meme

i'm ready. this is too easy

he's a bro and he's helping us out because that's what bros do, you sanctimonious faggot

To the moon mi presidente.

why do old people look like fucking goblins

all of the boomers have severe lead poisoning, it's one of the reasons they have trashed society so much. they literally don't know any better. they have no social conscience.

Just a Veeky Forums meme