What proof do you have that LTC isn’t heading towards rock bottom?

What proof do you have that LTC isn’t heading towards rock bottom?

What lies are you using to convince yourself to bag hold LTC?

LTC is done, stop supporting this massive scam artist

>open exchange
>literally all coins in the green
>except one coin, don't even dare to look at it because it's probably mine
>see "ltc"
>chuckle

Again, he gave his ltc to the development team. He literally gave it away. He didn't run with the money.

I sold it all off looks very scammy to me

I am holding it because if it moons just one more time, then I can quit crypto for good

>"stop supporting this massive scam artist"
>proceeds to shill BCH, LINK, etc...

Never change biz

holy shit the fud is seriously fuckin real today on this coin. these pajeets know something we dont..

literally just bought 100k
always do the opposite of what biz says, and biz stance on litecoin is pretty damn clear

I'm actually friend of Charlie Lee, I know him very well, and he would never fuck up over people like this. He's like the typical autistic "nice guy".

Something something about absurd value by end of month.

Just do the opposite of biz
LTC will moon

this

Buy at the dip if anything is a scam coin it's Bitcoin Cash , LTC has been around for a long time

and his weaponized autism is going to make me rich

You are not Whale-Bro, I am, and you know nothing of my work, but you will once LTC hits 1500 in ten days plus a few hours in change.

> former google enginner = scam artist

im still accumulating LTC. 1k ltc minimum 2018.

pretty accurate

TA fag reporting in. According to my meme triangles, shit is gonna get real around Dec 31st

Lee is the anti-Ver

He released his LTC for the good of the coin, instead of mercilessly pumping, shilling, and attacking competitors.

I think Charlie Lee is honestly has one of the best hearts in crypto. He is literally one of us. He changed the BTC code base and made a new coin that took off more than he ever imagined. He was unfortunately brainwashed by the corecucks but he isn't evil just misguided. Sadly his coin serves no real purpose and will eventually be wiped out unless he can come up with some clever way to make it different.

If your taken 2 seconds to read what he did. You would realize that what he did is actually going to benefit LTC.

>ahhh he ran off with the money SELL SELL SELL

He gave 100% of the LTC he had to the LTCFoundation to help LTC grow....Veeky Forums take a nanosecond to think about it.

Yes but progress is very incremental. Why did bitcoin core went to 20k when there were problems already on the surface? Actual businesses want established/proven brands and LTC serves that purpose for now.

And now it will die.

Meanwhile BCH is about to claim the throne.

You faggots never listen whenever I shill y'all Litecoin. This coin is literal silver to Bitcoin's gold in normie eyes. No matter if BTC or BCH reins supreme in the end, LTC is here to stay. It's also super useful for moving around holdings, and the network isn't degraded to fuck.

Don't doubt Litecoin.

You're getting tired. Thanks for visiting.

personal theory? He's trying to avoid potential insider trading shouts because he's about to partner with someone big for litecoin. shopify or amazon, but most likely ebay or someone smaller

Coinbase, the normie magnet

>he's about to partner with someone big for litecoin
Ask the Whale-Bro

Let's support this guy then.

Let's compare timelines. I bet mine in more accurate.

>im still accumulating LTC
I'm $LTC 3k even today. I still have faith in this "scam artist"

Im not even invested into litecoin but I can just tell from the way charlie represents himself that hes no scam artist, He does seem like the type of guy that gets put in the friend zone a lot though

Truth is, he didn’t sell his coin because of conflicting interest, he sold because BCH is everything his coin is and more. LOL WELL PLAYED, SIR!

>gets put in the friend zone a lot though
I can definitely see that. He needs to get laid. Of course after helping LTC mooning really hard

People interested in BCH are not interested at all in LTC.

did you make memes for hillary last year too?

I'm with you OP.

The base price for LTC has and always will be $7 or less. Anything over that and you stand to lose everything.

Yeah, I did. I'm a fulltime /biz-guy, part-time /pol-guy.

You can sail right the fuck out of here

How is this not $200 right now. The creator just quit and sold out. He is a Bitcoin Core/Coinbase insider. LTC follows BTC. You all now this. Obviously BTC is about to dump. Do you think Charlie bought BTC at near ATH with his LTC? More likely he he's been buying up Bitcoin Cash or another competitor. If Vitalik bailed on ETH, good chance the price would at least flash crash, but it seems like LTC is being propped up by steady buys, likely normies buying poor mans bitcoins. Time will tell but its running out.

LTC is a stable coin, it doesn't need the heavy maintenance/development that ETH does