"Hey guys, I'm starting up a gritty, realistic, grim, dark, mature, low magic, low fantasy campaign

>"Hey guys, I'm starting up a gritty, realistic, grim, dark, mature, low magic, low fantasy campaign.

>"It'll be a sandbox of political intrigue, directly inspired by Game of Thrones.

>"I'm using Pathfinder because it's all I know. Level 1 and 15 point buy. No magic items. Core rulebook only, because I don't want any powergaming rules lawyers in my game.

>"Want to join?"

haha I saw that green text too, user
haha very funny
haha

>low fantasy

PF can handle low fantasy well but it requires a GOOD GM who isnt afraid to put their foot down and tell entitled PF brats "no" when they want to play something that doesn't fit in the setting. alternatively, you use the rules for E6 and you dont all play wizards.

Fuck off anime Suzy. FAS isn't an excuse for shitposting.

Why would you ignore the breadth of content Pathfinder has to offer in favor of running some boring flavor of the month bullshit game?

I mean, Pathfinder's already garbage, but you don't need to actively work to make it shittier.

shitty pasta

Because when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Even though the metaphor doesn't really work when you consider that this particular hammer is actually more of puzzle box combined with a swiss army knife consisting of countless weirdly shaped hammer-like implements and there's an entire toolbox full of regular and simple-to-use tools within arm's reach.

This sounds fine to me. Something low key with more human characters.

The Pathfinder community just screeches autistically when anything breaks their 30 point 3pp gestalt lewdparty bubble.

>Pathfinder
>realistic
haha

>Core rulebook only, because I don't want any powergaming rules lawyers in my game.
literally the only part of this i can agree with. But i might add ultimate combat just because melee classes in the core rules fucking suck.

Sure, why not.

>3.5
>NPC classes only
>Wounds and Vitality
>Armor as DR
>Humans only
>Only supplement allowed is Book of Erotic Fantasy

Would you play?

What's FAS?

>Implying Core Full Casters aren't the worst offenders.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. It's what happens when your mother's an alcoholic and keeps chugging booze while pregnant. Suzy has some features that are reminiscent of FAS which may explain why she's insufferable.

>Core rulebook only, because I don't want any powergaming rules lawyers in my game.

Literally one of the worst ways to play any iteration of 3.5.

The best way to play is to ban core and use Splats exclusively.

this copypasta still getting replies?

well I guess it's posted infrequently enough

Of course it fucking is, Veeky Forums is incapable of NOT replying to bait, no matter how obvious and stupid it is.

Like this?

Trannies aren't mentally ill.

Exactly.

It is not a purely psychological condition, but rather the result of small changes in the chemical composition in certain parts of the brain.

We've lost the ability to turn bad threads into good, but retained the inability to just let shit go.
Truly we are in the worst timeline.

tumblr plz go and stay go. Take your mental illness with you.

>GOOD GM
>Pathfinder
That's a good joke.

i would strongly consider it actually

Replace pathfinder with song of swords cunts and we got a deal.

So there are two ways of interpreting this

Either its a preprogrammed biological response to an unknown stimulous

OR

It means there is a neurological basis for a "disorder" and that it canned be "cured".

Don't listen to anybody who doesn't have a license to operate an MRI.

>It means there is a neurological basis for a "disorder" and that it canned be "cured".
>canned
*can

I mean in the sense that you could either look at it as behavioral adaptation that effects your neurochemistry, in which case, society should accept it as natural, or that it is maladpative behavior brought on by external stimuli that needs to be "cured" with experimental medicine, i.e. pharmacueticals and drugs.

I just want to say, I stand firmly for transgender rights, not to be subject to violence and harm, but also to be free to express themselves outside of the workplace.

Many jobs are going to require that you have a uniform appearance or dress code. It can be tricky conforming to those dress codes, but if you can do it, you are free to express yourself however you wish.

You can't force people to wear "men" or "womens" uniforms, you can pick and choose, so long as its approriate attire.

You can't wear any makeup. You have to cut your hair to the appropriate length. You're shoulders and cuffs have to exactly 32", minimum. If a job calls for trousers, you wear trousers. If it wants you to wear gloves, you wear gloves.

Just follow the rules and don't challenge the dresscode unless it explicitly prohibits men from dressing in female attire.

Looks like you're right, . Someone always gets triggered.

Can't even begin to start what's wrong with it, coz it's everything.
Also , why do you repost old threads with exast same text and picture

sauce of that girl? she looks cute

fuck you pussy ass bitch! You think your mental illness is acceptable but yo're WRONG!!!!!!!

I get
>Pf is all I know

but why don't these people ever run games like Dark Heresy? All of those memearrow-bullet points describe what he wants to do to a T.

Just because you hate people for stupid reasons doesn't mean the rest of the board agrees. Go away 10 yr old.