I FUCKING SOLD AT $295 AND NOW IT'S AT $308

I'M NOT FUCKING REBUYING AT A HIGHER PRICE

Litecoin is in for the long haul

BTCH getting pumped and will drop to increase the other three. Pick up more now

buy back now before it's too late

>listening to Veeky Forums
hope you learned your lesson this time user. prolly not tho

LTC is going to 1k + in 2018, dont miss out

Oh yee of little faith, you should have held, for we are going to $1500 In a week and 4 days.

Yea Lee just cashed out few hours ago, sold all his LTC, please feel free to buy more, he doesn't care anymore what you buy, he is a retired millionaire now :)

All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC All hail LTC

you'll never be buying litecoin again boyo

OP Faggot with weak hands.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

He's still working on litecoin, he didn't quit his job, dumbfuck.

CHARLIE LEE FUCKING SOLD ALL HIS LITECOINS

THIS SHIT SHOULD HAVE CRASHED ALREADY

>tfw bought exactly at 295
Thanks faggot

you sold LTC?

you're a dumb nigger.

Sold 1k this morning, now i am waiting for the mother of all dips to buy more 3k.

Dips coming, r-right guy ?

I'm hoping to rebuy in at $261

Sell low buy high

>tfw I bought one at 150 to test the waters and I'll probably keep that bitch for the next year and put more into smaller coins

charlie lee didnt have enough litecoins to crash the market. if you would do your own research instead of using only Veeky Forums for investment advice, you would know that charlie started out with a large amount in the beginning and slowly sold as to not crash his own coin.

he's not stupid. but you are

Dude is literally a billionare. Former coinbase dude. Plus his brother owns BTCChina. You can never bet against these people after the shitshow Coinbase pulled.

buy high sell low

>selling ltc
>ever

Most likely will make a huge partner with eBay or some shit early 2018. I went to sell my coins earlier and it took 2 minutes and 10 cents. After that I decided to buy more.

He also donated to LTC foundation to help with getting a MAJOR partner like square cash, amazon, eBay, Shopify etc. you're not seeing big picture here.