When YOLOs pay off

>come home from work
>login to check my ethereum pookies
>SMUG^SMUG / SMUG

Can't wait till this becomes a full fledged game

you try cashing out yet?

>Can't wait till this becomes a full fledged game
oh boy are you in for a surprise my friend

We all cashed out many times over. I made the equivalent of $5000.

Cashed out all my gains yesterday.

is it legit too late for me to do this shit? i have 600 bucks. i actually kinda think it looks awesome i have a pic of the evolutions.

yes wait for the new mons

post pic

CAn someone give me aquik rundown on this?

Is it too late for gains?

>Veeky Forums is now a place where people come in droves to scam other people

Scam? What do you mean? I made 14 Eth.

My two pokemons only netted me .8 eth over the last 18 hours.
How the fuck do I cash out? When I click the cash out button, the only option I have is to pay a $15 transaction fee.

Nope its just the beginning my friend. Buy one of the cheaper ones and sit on it for a while. Palytid is a good one.

literally just find the artists deviant art page

ah hello r/etheremon. you still sticking around these threads i see

Pay the fee, it’ll only use like 80 cents of it then the rest of the fee will be refunded to you. You have to put enough money for the return transaction to make it back to your wallet.

That was fucking easy. Thanks.

What game is this? Actually looks cool

I'm just hoping that someone who isn't part of your posting group doesn't fall for this ponzi
Good luck with your scam senpai

What the fuck? This is actually real? I thought it was some spicy new Veeky Forums meme to use badly drawn pokeman imitations out of spite for the autistic ether kitties?

Dude what? Posting group? Some god user posted about it, I immediately put in 2 eth, got so much in return and decided to shill it. Why are poor people so salty? The pic says enough

Tripled my eth stack in 6 hours by buying a few of these and going to bed.
user, I...

Cashed out already made 0.8 eth off 0.4 eth initial investment.
...you have to go back. Don't shit on us just because you are a salty nomoner

Was a bit late, but made extra 0.7 ETH with 0.6 ETH. If I was not as sceptical, I would have bought in as soon as it came out. But I decided to wait until I see the shit is legit.

In hindsight, I regret it, cos I could've been at the very top of the pyramid.
Eh, I guess that's what you get for disregarding a chance to be at ground zero of a ponzi.

Now I wanna see what else devs have to offer. I'm afraid, they gonna release a new bunch of pokemons and I miss it. Keeping .25 ETH ready just in case.

Perhaps, I will become too attached to my 2 qt pokemons and not sell them.

S C A M
C
A
M

:^)

I have zero remorse for any dumbfuck who is buying into this shit so late.