Young adult green here, trying to catch the eye of a really cute black who lives in the swamp near me...

Young adult green here, trying to catch the eye of a really cute black who lives in the swamp near me. Can /dragon/ give me some dating advice? What do you blacks on here like?
>inb4 go back to facescroll

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Hgames:DefilerWingswikisandbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

user you're doing it wrong

Pickled adventurers are a favorite dish. If the meat doesn't come off the bones without any resistance and the armor hasn't rusted, you haven't left it in long enough.

Any magic items in your hoard involving life drain or undead control will get her to show you how to put the romance in necromancer in no time.

Remember, black dragons are introverts at heart. She'll let you know when she's ready to mingle when the mire starts leeching into your forest.

Blacks are psychotic, don't date one. You'll probably get raped or murdered, or quite possibly both. Slit his throat in his sleep before he does that to you.

Sounds like someone got dumped by a black.

>calls blacks psychotic
>immediately advocates killing in their sleep
Found the blue. Go back to your sand castle, nobody wants to fuck you.

No, my son went on a date with one one and she raped and murdered him after she got bored.

Then I killed her and hung her head at the top of the highest tree in the forest. I hired a cleric to cast Gentle Repose on her corpse once every 7 days for the rest of his life, so her face will never get out of its agonized expression.

Fuck blacks.

I'm a red.

Fucking furries

Pretty insecure for a red don't you think? You don't have to polymorph to make half-dragons with humans, do you?

Your son would still be alive if he had a personality.

Agreed, silvers need to fuck off.

>dragons
>fur
u wot

First things first when dealing with any dragon look at their lair first if you see obvious signs of necromancy you shouldn't even try.
Blues are lawful and proud they don't do stuff like that seems like a red.

>tfw blue
>really sexy copper lives nearby, in one of the mountains above me
>scried him and he's really funny and likeable too
>don't have the guts to talk to him
>think about all the ways it'll go wrong, from me acting awkward to him thinking i've come to slay him and killing me
>cry myself to sleep most nights thinking of him

Anyone got any advice?

They're a bunch of sadists who enjoy desecrating beauty. Statues, carvings, artwork, pretty slaves are all good- so long as you never want to see them again.

Stop acting like a fucking metallic and find yourself another blue you eggslut.

You must at least be 800 to send at this site.

Blues really are cryptometallics

More like they're dragon sultans.

>Dragon Simulator game. Rape girls and impregnate them to raise an army and build your empire.
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Hgames:DefilerWingswikisandbox

BLUEPOWER

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be posting here but you need advice. Get over them, it won't work out for many reasons, first things first severe alignment issues; since you are a blue I'm pretty sure you're lawful evil Copper dragons are chaotic good: this is a recipe for disaster. Secondly, copper dragons are cowardly dicks he will probably just leave you with your clutch and while in short glimpses seem like fun long term it will quickly turn sour.

/Ancient/ Brown dragon here.
Just rape her.
If you fuck her then it's obvious she didn't deserve to NOT be raped.

kys chromatic scum

Never good advice there is nothing more terrifying than a vengeful, pissed off, dragon.
HELL YEAH!
Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.

>Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.
Filthy gem detected, chromatics and metallics deserve different boards.

Speciesism is evil-aligned

>nothing more terrifying than a vengeful, pissed off, dragon.
Do you doubt your strength?
A dragons duty is to gain power and grow his hoard.
If you believe that you are too weak to fight another dragon then maybe you should have been born a mortal.

>Get out if you're going to be that much of a Juvinile: if you can't deal with both chromatic and metallics on the same board get out.
cuck i bet you let adventurers free your princesses and follow them to the inn to watch

No, we tried that the different just started shitposting at eachother one board actually reduces shitposting.
I am giving OP advice, they are likely a younger dragon it is likely that the other dragon is more powerful than them.
Why would I ever deal with princesses except for ransom money?

Ah I see.
Forgive me for my ignorance.
Maybe he could tell some would be heroes about her and betray them when they reach her liar.
Worked on my 4th mate.

GEMS GIVE GEMS YES PURPLE ONES GIVE GEMS YES

Dracolich here, glad to see the young ones wises enough to ask their elders.
I would advise against attempting to draw a black into a relationship, I would recommend a green, blue or red. You are still young, no need to ruse, though don't put off find a mate for too long or you might get so old old that mating is no longer a possibly. If you must have that Black, find out what type of treasures he favors and find a particularly choice example of said type and uses as bait to draw him into a relationship.

Copper wyrm here, just woke up and this is the first thread I see.

I've had romances with every kind of chromatic and metallic (yes, even purples and yellows and such), most gems, and quite a few others. Even had a one-night stand with a time dragon. We tried to make it a longer thing, but her showing up the next day five hundred years younger and having to meet her again was too weird for me.

And with all this experience, I can safely say: do not romance blacks. They are sadistic, horrible fucks who will be as abusive as they think they can get away with. They will say cruel things and drive you to tears, and then come back later to make you feel better. They'll build a guilt-tripping complex and work as hard as they can to make you dependant on them, so you accept how badly they treat you. They'll make you give them more and more of your horde and try and convince you that it's YOUR fault the relationship isn't working, not theirs.

Blacks are great in bed as long as you don't let them get out the chains, gags, and torture devices. But for anything other than sex, they're absolutely awful. I've had healthy relationships with reds, whites, blues, and greens, but all my attempts to be kind and loving to blacks have been met by cruelty and abuse.

Don't be as stupid as I was. The object of your desire might be hot, but he or she'll twist you around her talon and ruin your life, just for fun.

Good idea, but risky but usually works as the adventurers won't be able to deal with a second dragon coming out of nowhere and after that a relationship is pretty much guaranteed. The tricky part is finding the right group of adventurers. , assuming they can shapeshift.

Goddamnit.
We were having a civilized discussion.

Hi /dragon/, human here.

One of you guys keeps leaving piles of gold outside of my keep during the night

Should I be concerned?

GEMSGEMSGEMSGEMSGEEEEEEEMS

>Wyrm
True draconians only.
I remember when your kind were slaves.
Go back to your fucking swamp cave Ka'nama.

DRAGONFAGS GET OUT
YOUR EXTRA LEGS ARE UNNECESSARY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUTUP.
YOUR STRAIN OF DRAGON IS SHIT.
SHIIIIT.
GO FUCK AN AMETHYST.

*laughing dragon skeleton noises
Ahh to be young and fleshed again, in a answer to your question mortal, it depends on what your into

How do you even type.

Get ready for Snu Snu.

clearly with that long ridiculous tongue

Wanna guess how I know you're a human?
Hint: a wyrm is a dragon at least a thousand years old

Shit

Hey /dragon/

I'm a white and I've gotten board with Freezing would-be adventurers. I..I think I'm ready to try a human life for a few hundred years. Any advice where to start? I tried going to the local village but they all shouted dragon and chased me out. Am I polymorphing wrong? I copied one of the humans i had encased.

How do Humans keep finding the secret Dragon Forums. Did Bahamut decide to be "nice" to the humans again. I remember when humans knew their place.

I bet Tiamat wanted some humanoid dick again.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Alright which one of you made this?
Either accept your child or kill it.

Coppers a shit. Bronze superior.

I expected better from my own kind.
You're supposed to take what you want, not beg.
Kids these days...

BROWN MASTER RACE MAGGOT.

It's got to be 1dragon4000chan, I swear that wiki is drawing in all the sub-millenials.

You should return the courtesy, hell hath no fury like a dragon scorned.

Yes, you are ploymorphing wrong you don't want to look like someone you killed you want to be a unique human most likely a traveler and your native area is not a good choice. Personal suggestion disguise your self similar to a particularly big barbarian (the ones who have the giant weapons).
Some dragons share it with humans or leave directions on how to get to it on the wall of their lair.

Grumble Grumble, Back when I was alive we didn't share the secret dragon forums with humans. Thats why we called it the SECRET DRAGON forums

>And with all this experience, I can safely say: do not romance blacks. They are sadistic, horrible fucks who will be as abusive as they think they can get away with. They will say cruel things and drive you to tears, and then come back later to make you feel better. They'll build a guilt-tripping complex and work as hard as they can to make you dependant on them, so you accept how badly they treat you. They'll make you give them more and more of your horde and try and convince you that it's YOUR fault the relationship isn't working, not theirs.
>Blacks are great in bed as long as you don't let them get out the chains, gags, and torture devices. But for anything other than sex, they're absolutely awful. I've had healthy relationships with reds, whites, blues, and greens, but all my attempts to be kind and loving to blacks have been met by cruelty and abuse.
Fuck off. Blacks aren't abusive, they're loving. They just have a fetish for decay and are introverts at heart. Any black would love to have a kind, caring partner.

I'm sorry to intrude as a human but I need some advice. You see, I have a meeting with a silver dragon in about two weeks. It's hard to do research on ancient wars when there are so few beings around that old, anyway I digress.
Would it be more polite to greet him in the common tongue or in the Draconic language? While I initially thought it might seem better to speak Draconic as it would be his native tongue, some races get very uppity about that sort of thing (I'm still banned from certain Elven towns) so I thought it'd be best to ask another dragon first. Thank you for your time.

You know you're not fooling anyone, right?

You probably can't do much to offend him besides killing human hatchlings or attack him. He's a silver, he'll probably be trying to resist fucking you for the whole conversation.

Depends on how good you pronunciation and accent is. Your politeness will be useful as well

>killing human hatchlings
You haven't even bothered to learn anything about human biology, have you?

>He's a silver, he'll probably be trying to resist fucking you for the whole conversation.

This. What is it with Silvers trying to romance, and I use that term loosely, literally everything?

Well, my dragon master loves having us kobolds around. So you should give her some of your kobolds.

I haven't, no. Why would I care about humanity? Aboleth biology is way more interesting

Brass Dragon here, let me tell you a few things about Draconic. When non-dragon attempts to talk to a dragon in Draconic, you must always refer to him as your better since most humanoids tend to be rather impolite and not know this. There's also the fact that dragons don't generally entertain mere mortals, but, in the case of a silver dragon, they do like humanoids, as a matter of fact, they enjoy helping other people and are caring in nature.

Be kind and respectful to him and he will respond in kind

You see when a female human and a male human feel like mating, im too old to explain human birds and the beeholders to some well meaning youngling.

Gold here. How does it feel, chromatics, to know that you'll never be the biggest and baddest of us all?

Feels good knowing that no matter how low I'll sink, I'll still never be a self-righteous asshole like you. Oh yeah, genocide is AOK as long as it's against the right people?

Fuck golds, you're the worst around. Hypocritical elitists with a genocidal streak.

>Doesn't want to practice as many fields of study as possible

Brass here again, you should be careful not to pester a Red, they're as big as you can. you shouldn't fuck with chromatics anyways, what the hell is your problem.

I swear Golds have the worst egos ever

Oh look, here comes the living embodiment of rampant egos.

Golds are far too zealous and stupid-good, like paladins. Also Golds aren't very intelligent.

Having long since shed my mortal skin in scales such lables as metalic and chromatic mean less snd less to me. But in a direct answer to your question. The fact I will assuredly out"live" you and all you progeny makes issues of size feel pointless

Wisdom.

Get the fuck out, this site is for metallics only

Well, there's people, and then there's people...

Nah, I'm kidding. Also, "genocide" is a funny way to say "helping the temple of Bahamut rehabilitate young chromatics."

Forgive me, but I had 14 Int immediately upon breaking out of the shell; what was yours?

Tbh, reds look way better than golds. The tentacle beard doesn't do your kind any favors.

there goes the neighborhood.
READ THE RULES NEWSPAWNLING

Bahamut this! I will never date female gold dragons because they have a damn mustache permanently stuck to their face. I just can't stand it, it's bizarre

As a colorless dracolich can I purpose that we stop arguing over which color is best for a moment so that we might remember that we all are dragons and as such are superior to the humans and wyverns

Thank you ever so much for your help!

Oh dear, it's bad enough having the dwarf make lewd comments, what do I do if he make a 'suggestion'?

what's your breath like? Force breath? that must be pretty cool.

Found the humans. Who else would refer to a dragon's facial tendrils by the name of the young races' pathetic fur?

16, I have been naturally inquisitive since birth, but that's besides the point. My point is that Gold dragons tend to not use their intelligence to their full potential.

>Also, "genocide" is a funny way to say "helping the temple of Bahamut rehabilitate young chromatics."
Alright, fine, most golds don't actually want to kill all chromatics, but I bet most of you want to kill all or most of our adults.

And Ourenilach is a good example of just how bad you golds can be. He led a crusade to kill off all chromatics.

Rejoice in your chance to be joined with a superior species and create something better? If you really insist on saying know I recommend telling a incredibly long and boring story untill the silver loses interest. Always worked for me when I was young and had a certain "bone"

Force dragon here. They wish. We're the only ones lucky enough to have it.

Hey semi on topic question, did 3.5 have the like 5+ types of dragons pathfinder does?

Well, depending on how well you think you can "Handle" a dragon, I suggest either declining very politely and saying how you just cannot accept this honor to be asked to mate with him. Do you happen to be female, you have not disclosed that information so I assume you must be since you're bringing up the question about mating. Be aware that dragon seed is incredibly potent and if he is to... finish inside you, you will definitely be bearing his spawn without question.

then what do colorless dragons have? certainly not sonic breath since you'd need to be a sonic dragon for that

Hells if I know. I'm a Black, so posting here is about as social as I get

Seconding dragon seed's potency. I've seen half-dragon assassin vines.

Is it true that you guys are all into sadism and torture during sex?

Its pure necromatic energy. Instantly kills the adventurer AND raises them as an undead servant. I recommend shedding your mortality if you can.

Actually, amethyst dragons also have force breath.

I only meant colorless as in since I have no scales I have no color. In regards to the color I had when mortal it's been so long I have genuinely forgotten, it just didnt serm important after a while

What do you mean?

Nah, I'm good as I am right now. besides, I've taken cleric domain of Law and Travel. I live near a port city and I've studied the laws of the kingdom, I'm a certified attorney, I prefer to take the case of less fortunate humanoids for an exchange of services.

It's always funny to see the face of the judge and jury when I come around the court of justice. I love making a show of my appearance

Hello,
I'm a human male of certain... tastes in partners, if you know what I mean. Looking for adventurous, yet gentle dragoness or dragon (I don't judge) of any age to spend a relaxing night with. I will care about you pleasure like no one cared before. Polymorph not necessary.
Sincerely,
Sir Kalemdor

Can't really speak for others, but who doesn't enjoy a little power-play while furthering the species? To answer the second part, being almost comically acidic kinda limits non-lethality.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS HUMAN, HE IS KNOWN ACROSS MANY KINGDOMS AS A SEXUAL DEVIANT.