Redpill me on this LTC shill of yours

Redpill me on this LTC shill of yours

1500 in 14 days after this monday

Litecoin to 1500 by la end de la year. What's to redpill?

it's the cheapest coin on the 'base.

It's do or die user. 14 days.

Some idiot is trying to get people to invest in Litecoin because it will reach a value of $1500 by the end of the month. Which is a blatant fucking lie. At most it will hit $500, but considering that it's been stuck at $300 for a while now, it's more likely that the value will decrease and you should just sell what you have right now

BTC will be used to purchase stuff like property or a car. LTC will be your daily goods coin.

Especially since the creator just fucking bailed out on his own coin... I just spend $1,000 yesterday on it and then he fucking sells his bags... Fucking bad timing man

that has had no effect on the market

the big 3 are still performing like shit because of bcash concoin fucking everything for everyone

he donated them to litecoin foundation, in his mind it's better to not have a financial stake in his own coin in terms of bias and decision making

I know. He donated some and sold the rest.. but it's still really fucking scummy. Imagine if Bill gates would switch all his shit to Linux because "yea financial decisions bro".. how would that affect the trust of windows?

Fucking burgers are almost as bad as pajeets

what he did is smart, he has eliminated any avenue for him to manipulate the market. This is how you build trust with businesses and investors.

Simply put, it addresses a fundamental problem known as "credible commitments"

>t.Logic
>Guy sells all his litecoin so he isnt tempted or accused of pumping his own product
>retards still think hes a scumbag

I believe it is beneficial that Charlie sold/donated his coins but I still haven't heard a solid reason why it would moon. I'm still in it 20% though since I just bought in the dip.

bcash shills are jelly because they chose darkness instead of light

It's trying to get you to keep holding your bleeding coin with false hope. Losses, day after day. But you hold on. "1500 eoy" you'll chant to yourself in the mental institute after you've lost everything

>your bleeding coin with false hope. Losses, day after day. But you hold on

Reminder that most of these idiots are either trying to make you sell to buy cheaper or are simply dumb

I'll be in the same situation if I sell now. There are no winners whatever I choose. Except for the whales.

Positive user says:
>it addresses a fundamental problem known as "credible commitments"

Negative user says:
>the creator just fucking bailed out on his own coin