I just found my 2013 LTC wallet with 1k coins in it

I just found my 2013 LTC wallet with 1k coins in it.
How do I slowly cash them out over the next several months to avoid scrutiny?

Gift cards?
Local BTC?
USA fag

vaporware

This chick is perfection....

Definitely not Asian. Maybe hapa. Maybe.

Op is a fake&gay-kun

HODL

Cashing out is a meme anyway.

$1500 before the first day of the next year.

Buy silver/gold, then you can liquidate IRL
I can help further but would you give me a ltc?

>renounce US burgership
>cash out

Tfw never fuck girl this hot even with crypto money

I bet she's an ungrateful entitled piece of shit though

id still pump and dump her

>Not black

No.

give me 10 LTC and all your wildest dreams of avoiding taxes will come true!

Big if true.

enjoy

you are true autism

Well, what kind of herpes?

Most humans have herpes.

300k can get me a house and pay off the rent of my loans easy.
I still have BTC, but totally forgot about this LTC wallet until now.

I can be debt-free in the next few months and never have to worry about money ever again. I'm in my 20s and can retire.

Her name is sierraskye. She is an Instagram slut. Her face is hit or miss on her pics. Has a great was though

I fuck women this hot monthly, and thats with private military contractor money. Finding skinny 8/10 wannabe instagram models to put your dick into doesnt require you to be making millions a year.

Hell you can outright buy hookers that look better than her in eastern europe for $50 a night.

>perfection
>fake tits
>plain face w/ big nose
your taste is pleb tier

genital i.e. hsv-2

follow the source (cdc) if you don't believe me

Yeah that black chick is so perfect that she wont use her own hair...

i doubt we have a few months left but we can hope

this. she's bald and that's horse hair. toplmao

Use JMBullion in America if you convert Asset to Asset you pay no Taxes
JM Bullion sells Gold and Silver, they are both incredibly secure investments and you can sell them when you need cash on Craigslist under the Radar,

Just don't purchase over 9k in Gold or Silver each week and do it in 3k increments.

Genital herpes. No, most humans do not have genital herpes.

well i figure if I drop all 1k coins at once it'll crash the market a bit. If I did it over the next few weeks I could liquidate.

Any ideas?

dosen't half the global population have herpes though?
also as this user hinted there's plenty of herpes types

just do like 20 at a time man

how about reading the thread you illiterate nigger

Is the no taxes part true about asset conversion?

Just pay your fucking taxes. You already posted here so the IRS will be on your ass anyway.

It's long term capital gains because you got them so long ago. Pay the goddamned 15% tax and avoid the bullshit.

>America

Anyway, you guys aren't qualified for a black gf because you need at least 7".
\
Guess you're stuck with those inbred, physically derformed, pan-faced Gook goblins.

>not even japanese

i've had to live around blacks. i don't even see them as human anymore, let alone attractive

GOD I LOVE THOSE TITS
ID FUCK THE ASS OFF HER

You are being paranoid user, there is no way the IRS will waste their time lurking Veeky Forums 24/7.

OP, just open a bank account in some tax haven, it's really easy. Pic related.

k

>>retire

LOL

75% of black women are obese

also it's guaranteed that that chick's thighs are like 5lbs of mashed potatoes in a 10lb sack

I had a wallet with 20 ltc i mined in 2013 or so, no joke i lost it all

Trade it make more. You are an idiot for selling if you don't need it.

He could turn it into millions....

Yes you don't pay taxes when you go from Asset to Asset, but you do converting to FIAT.

Yeah, too bad you live in America were Blacks were mistreated and forced into an underclass.

I live around Carribean girls, with mixed features, fiercely loyal and ride my dick like no other woman. The breeding potential is insane.

Go enjoy your defective gooks.

blacks are an underclass because they're less intelligent. it's unfortunate but that's the way it do

Is anyone else kind of bothered how it's so common on Veeky Forums to post pics of beautiful girls to get attention to your posts? Not just a pair of tits, but I mean like really amazingly beautiful girls. I come here to shitpost and have fun, not get more depressed than I already am.

buy some shitcoins and get rich. problemo solved. You can have any roastie you want then.

>3D

I'm not sure how far it will stretch. Demand stretches across the globe and if crypto is the way things are moving it might go awhile. I think Asians are going to drive it for the next year or so and then things will stablize. It might be like getting in on the internet stocks in the infancy. If bitcoin is MSFT then still some Amazons and Ciscos out there to keep driving upward.