So much shilling on BCASH but we all know deep down inside " It's Exactly The Same As Last Time"

So much shilling on BCASH but we all know deep down inside " It's Exactly The Same As Last Time".

Does anyone have confirmation if Coinbase has unlocked trading on BCASH yet and if not I might go all in and set a stop limits for 50% 75% 100%

Anyone else planning on fucking over normies?

Other urls found in this thread:

status.coinbase.com/
newsbtc.com/2017/12/19/segwit2x-old-new-bitcoin-hard-fork/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check status.coinbase.com/

BCH buying/selling still disabled.

BTW, BCH is BTC now. 10k EOY, you're deluded if you don't see this happening this time.

Normies may get convinced but smart money isn't! Sorry man I know the tech is superior but the big money still uses Bitcoin. You know Futures and all that!

LN coming soon
will render bcash obsolete ...absolutely useless contentious fork
sorry man

i don't know what else to tell you
you've been lied to. the whales will use you and other Btrash holders to make a buttload of money and then dump it on your heads just to buy BTC

This is a more honest graph. It's stupid to measure value against BTC.

whenever you see the price go up like 2% you have to know that whales are throwing a shit ton in to support the price of scaling back to 500$

they want normies to perceive that it'll grow like Bitcoin but they're going to get crushed so hard

why do you think they're buying now....TO DUMP!

ARGHHHHH!
IT'S BITCOIN CASH, NOT BCASH!

I'd love to, I just don't want to end up being the normie. Still might throw some coins at it to see what happens.

I can't imagine CB ever adding a coin sub-$50 in the future. If their systems can't handle the masses trading BCH where it was/is I have zero hope for something like Ripple

The only delusional people are those who let themselves get dumped on
Such as yourself

Learn what this is about. It has nothing to do with ideology or tech... it's about making whales richer.

>exactly the same as last time
And it will always be, until it isn't.

>It's stupid to measure value against BTC.

Are you an idiot? The whole fight is about BCH or BTC coming out on top as the dominant fork. Sats are all that matter

>Dumping never happens with Bitcoin

You're the idiot here. The "fight" is overdramatized. The point is to make money, not being a mindless fanboy.

LIGHTING NETWORK

read up on it.

Roger Ver will no longer have any points to argue against Bitcoin or in favor of Bcash.

ABSOLUTELY useless contentious fork...

>smart money somehow too dumb to know a slow high fee coin is garbage

smart and big money already accumulated BCH

>bcash*
ftfy.

255323 Unconfirmed Transactions

This is why bitcoin cash cant lose. All ideology goes out the window when you know its the one that will make the gains. Even the buttmadest of Bcores will FOMO in

Lightning network is an off chain solution, not part of Bitcoin. It's a solution to a self-created problem, a Rube Goldberg machine.

Implementing LN would only enable Bitcoin to be dumped faster. Bitcoin's slow transaction speed and hence low liquidity is the one of main factors for its sustained growth. Can't dump if you can't sell.

except that it really is a hostile takeover attempt. It's not like bcash is trying to coexist with BTC, the small group behind it is literally doing everything in their power to usurp the #1 position and cause a chain death spiral scenario for Bitcoin. I guess they don't care that that would crash all of the markets and make crypto as a whole untouchable for mainstream adoption.

Thankfully they're failing, again. Coinbase/CNBC was probably their last chance. Eat shit and die, greedy cocksuckers

All I see is manipulation from whales... Retail investing being convinced to be dumped on. Bitcoin going back to normal in a few days. BCASH shiller's crawling back in their cave for round 3.

Those unconfirmed transactions are people hedging their cold storage in something else and jihan sending micro transactions again.

I know we all dream of shifting our bitcoin in the next 20k coin. But it's not going to happen! Bitcoin has been built up from years and years. I'm friends with very wealthy groups that own hundreds of millions of bitcoin in cold storage who wouldn't even know what's going on... they just see a natural correction. And BCASH is trying to cash in on that correction and it's attempts are embarrassing... Bitcoin is so resilient!

Whales are shilling BCASH so you all get persuaded into their net! Your Bcash is their krill... They eat it all up! To emptied your Bitcoin and they sell it straight back into that big bitcoin dip!

Open your eyes guys... Bcash is better tech, so is lite coin... so is majority of those fucking shit coins. Hell I would rather be all in Ethereum but we just know Bitcoin is the foundation to everything! It's contender will be Amazon that's it!

bcrash more like it m80 :^)

hmm let's recap on your autistic statements.

improvements to bitcoin that make it faster and enabling atomic swaps is a bad thing.

you just went full retard
never go full retard

also inelastic supply
deflationary
do you see where i'm going with this?

do yourself a favor and those you love . Stay away from that virus called Bcash.

Lightning Network will be implemented on Bitcoin Cash, not Core. Sorry. It's the ole switcharoo.

this, eat shit roger

again
never go full retard man

and stop shitting on streets

Roger is racing the clock... When Bitcoin gets LN it's all over for them!

And this is sneaky:

newsbtc.com/2017/12/19/segwit2x-old-new-bitcoin-hard-fork/

Segwit 2x again... actually support it now!

No one fucking wants 2x,
Bitcoin(bch) is gonna be 10k eoy

full retard is nothing--now full chimp retard...thats what i'm talking about.

hhhhhhnnnnnghhh mah bcash

I have .5 BCH.

Is this going to make me more money as BCH or BTC?

LN is a Jewish banker trick you dumb goy. Research this shit, I’m not a fucking shill but go educate yourself.