OK fine. The goal: To deposit Monero onto Binance in an untraceable manner...

OK fine. The goal: To deposit Monero onto Binance in an untraceable manner. I have ETH and LTC on two seperate exchanges. I want to send this ETH or LTC somewhere, change it into Monero, and then deposit this into a Binance account. Don't ask why, ok?
Which exchange can I go ETC/LTC->Monero and then withdrawal it without any sort of verification, and then send it to a Binance account? (NOT Binance). Asking for a friend.

I'm calling the police.

sounds like a scam to me

stawp

Link is your answer friend, the oracle knows.

I already own link fuck face. I'm never selling it. These are separate finds that I want to distribute differently.

What's it to ya newfriend?

Polo has LTC/XMR and bittrex has ETH/XMR markets. Make sure to use a VPN too

I understand you have to verify ID to withdrawal on both of those exchanges though? I presume there is no way around that?

you can't withdrawal from bittrex without verification

Thank you for the confirmation.

Use localmonero to just cash out your xmr, easy-peasy.

Hmm good point. Polo used to 2k a day without verification probably changed though. You could do shapeshift but the fees suck

I just checked and it appears the fee is about 6%. And I want to send more than their max allowed... do then I would have to do that in 2 transactions:s I will keep investigating. This seems to be the only/best option so far.

Literally why can't I just chink the chinks for once instead of us always getting ass raped by them.

You could make a fuck ton if you successfully arbitrage xmr on bithumb. Was almost a 50% premium the other day. Need a korean vpn and cell phone number for free money

Yeah I was thinking about this. Until anyone figures out how to get successfully verified on there, we're sol.

good looks on the pics OP

I'd harass the fuck outta her

Thanks man. I'm just trying to bring some attention to my problem outlined in the OP.

That's what she got apparently, from all the snackbar "refugees". kek

all of these replies and nobody has mentioned cryptopia. that's where

or shapeshift but I assume that has higher fees than a regular exchange

As I said earlier:
>I just checked and it appears the fee is about 6%. And I want to send more than their max allowed... do then I would have to do that in 2 transactions:s

I will look into cryptopia though, thanks.

Maybe try it the way I did...

Buy ltc on CoinBase, transfer it to Bittrex, sell the ltc for bitcoin then use the bitcoin to buy Monero. When you’ve got your Monero, transfer it from your Bittrex wallet to whichever Monero wallet you want.

missed that, yeah cryptopia works. reliable deposits and withdrawals, no verification. the only problem is liquidity is fairly bad but it has very slowly improved.

I don't think I can use Bittrex from Canada. Even if I could, I would prefer not to give my personal details to another exchange if possible.

I will look into using Cryptopia to do this on Friday night. Hopefully xmr settles the fuck down before then:/

Polo / bittrex
sell LTC for BTC
But XMR with BTC
Withdraw XMR to Monero wallet A
Send XMR from wallet A to wallet B
Send XMR from wallet B to binance

It's that easy