Fuck I think bitcoin is about to crash hard lads. What should we do? Sell all or buy more and hodl? Kinda scared...

Fuck I think bitcoin is about to crash hard lads. What should we do? Sell all or buy more and hodl? Kinda scared. Don't even know anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-exchange-southkorea/south-korean-cryptocurrency-exchange-to-file-for-bankruptcy-after-hacking-idUSKBN1ED0NJ?il=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bought in Monaco at $0.8, so far its been great suggest you check it out

people still hodl btc? lel

what are you basing that on? a vision you saw after huffing paint thinner?

Appreciate it.
Forgot link by the way. This is the type of shit that caused bitcoin to crash hard back in 2014. Check it out:
reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-exchange-southkorea/south-korean-cryptocurrency-exchange-to-file-for-bankruptcy-after-hacking-idUSKBN1ED0NJ?il=0

BTC crashes and it could poorly affect most other altcoins.

Not trying to spread FUD just genuinely concerned.

Make sure you have at least 30% bitcoin in your portfolio.

XMR and Raiblocks are comfy right now

Titanium Fucking Hands, Bro

My portfolio is currently 31% bitcoin. Thanks for the recs.

Question is, should I take advantage of the incoming big dip or will it stagnate?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BCH is Bitcoin now. You can get in before it moons

Get into ETH, literally safest and best option.

ETH is currently 34% of my portfolio. Buy more?

Obviously you should buy more if you want it to go up more, because the only thing that makes it go up is people like you buying.

stop thinking about the negatives it'll affect your judgement. everything before december was practice for the COLOSSAL AMOUNT OF FUCKING MONEY about to hit crypto. we are all going to make it brah

>Fuck I think bitcoin is about to crash hard

Why?

>not trying to spread FUD

>Spreading FUD

come on op, stop being a faggot and stop concern posting. You know BTC is going to be alright... maybe it goes a little lower to like 14k but you should be looking at as Bitcoin on sale.

KEK has spoken

BTC remains king

Seems fair. I'm also worried about the increasing fees.

I second this, 4 cent transfer fee under 10 mins.