Why wont you marry superior eldar qts and have adorable halfbreds, anons?

Why wont you marry superior eldar qts and have adorable halfbreds, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jkj8KmxYpkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dmK9HrlskXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because half-breeds aren't canon anymore.

Because Eldar are ancient warrior race of psychopaths that ravel in fighting and destruction so much that they have to wear masks to shield themselves from getting all their emotions nommed away. They will never be a waifu race outside of horrible memes, masturbatory headcanon and fanfiction-tier writing.

But user. The new lore states how Yvraine wants to fuck Gulliman badly.

>fanfiction-tier writing
I knew exactly why I put that there. Aside from your statement being hyperbole.

Yeah, yeah and humans are Catholic space nazis that nearly wiped out entire galaxy and turned most of the alien civilizations into dust, so whats your point?

Battlebrothers there is seemingly no end to these aborminations, but fear not for the emperor protects.

>implying I won't

Why does nobody waifu Space Marines then?

Because theyre not eldar qts

>eldar qts
Jack off to some animu-faggotry. Calling them qts is a huge insult to the entire faction on several levels.

Because far from being genetically compatible enough to hybridise with humans, Eldar aren't even a DNA-based lifeform (they mention "eldar DNA" but it bears no resemblance to terrestrial DNA so the term is basically an oxymoron).

t. fa/tg/uy

Good, you can go back to whatever place you came from.

I belong here. Im just not a neckbeard

Where is it? Where did you hide it?

Oh wow, you are such a cool guy. I bet you even have sex on a regular basis.

WHFB elfs > 40K eldar.

Because we must secure the existence of our people and a future for human children.

You wouldn't be possible to post a more boring depiction of Warhammer Fantasy elves.

>masturbatory headcanon and fanfiction-tier writing
So, WH40k?

DELET

That Elf gonna get GREENED.

kek

fucking burned

Warcraft threads are here

>I belong here. Im just not a neckbeard

Rich elves commit more crimes than poor humans.

I'm not an assassn.
youtu.be/jkj8KmxYpkQ

>tfw no qt elf gf to cuddle with
>only grimdarkness until you eventually blow your brains out or someone else does it for you.

Because they're huge dudes, and also usually ugly.

People definitely husbando the fuck out of Sanguinius and Kurze, the sole handsomemarines in the galaxy.

FPBP

Eldar a cute user

Daily reminder that Eldar are canonically almost as tall as Space Marines, don't have pupils and baldness or a top-knots are the predominant female Eldar style.

The baldness is new to me, though I've seen some of them. A source on that being predominant?

He has no source, he's lying.

At most it's just conjecture based on that one image people like him go to when they want to insist that all eldar look like elderly ayy lmaos.

You've got your elves mixed up, mate.

Eldar like topknots and long flowing silk.

Iosans like baldies.

We can all dream can we?

Why not join your country's armed forces and be a sharpshooter? You'll have increased chances of getting an elf girlfriend.

Hope this can cheer you up.

tau>>>>>>>>>>knife-ears>trash>>>>>>>>>>Emo knife-ears

>Vagina fish face people

>not taller than the Mon'keigh
Fucking "fan"-art.

Post some official pictures of long flowing silk. Topknots is all I see.
Helmets don't count

>all those xenofuckers

Communists, don't forget they're communists too.

>implying that Eldarlets that don't learn wouldn't be the ideal Mon'keigh fuckers.

But those don't exist outside of memes.

Just Read the story that follows at the bottom to feel better.

The Emperor and Guilliman are into Eldars, so it's fine

Oh, I quite like them

on a pale

You keep saying this, but that doesn't make it true.

Holy shit. Eldar/Elf waifufags are just as bad as Furries.

Well I'm not waifuing Eldar qts either. Meaning Eldar cuties are equal to Space Marines.

Just remember to use safety precautions
we dont want space AIDs, now do we?

From these images we can discern that the most popular female hairstyle is actually a topknot-ish ponytail WITH flowing silken locks.

>Not wanting to cuddle this glorious specimen

Some more of this particular hairstyle.

Wew dat butterface. What happened there?

Someone decided to design an actual alien.

Eldarlet detected

What is this hairstyle actually called anyway?

And why do Eldar love it so much?

Here we see the rare topknot/sidecut combo.

A truly unfortunate case.

Lel, I always find it hilarious that people like you exist. 40K is fantasy in space, why are you trying to fight it? It's the entire basis of the setting, pretty much.

That artist's other Eldar don't look like that, so no.

They just have a funky drawing style that doesn't mesh well with the expression they tried to pull off there.

Because the Eldar are seen as aliens by the POV of the setting, behave like aliens, fulfill the role of aliens, have alien "dna", alien tech. I know very well that wh40k started as a parody and is still fantasy in space, but saying that the Eldar are "elves in space" doesn't do them justice.
>lel
Discarded anyway.

>behave like aliens

Like elves, you mean. They behave like elves.

Which is to say, they behave like mercurial and distant but wise and learned humans.

>have alien "dna"

Which is kind of irrelevant to the fact that they are elves. Tolkien elves are different from humans on a fundamental level, too. They're still elves.

>alien tech

MAGICAL tech. Magic being the purview of elves.

>fulfill the role of aliens

And also the role of elves. They tick all the boxes. In fact, they tick more fantasy elves boxes than typical sci-fi alien boxes.

They are totally elves in space. Personally I prefer the depictions of them with black, pupil-less eyes and more pointed features, but they're still elves.

I've already got a more enjoyable sex life.

If Eldar are just Elves in space, then make them full Elves and make them interbreedable with humans as canon, ffs

Iosan fashion is hilarious.

>cueballs
>ritual scarification
>asymmetrical ear length via snipping
>if you have hair, it's anime hair
>being swole is the ideal

that would trigger autists.

This is one of the worst things you could do to the Eldar.

Eh, just leave it vague.

Make no comment on it, let people assume whatever they want either way.

40K runs via magic genetics anyway.

>almost as tall as Space Marines, don't have pupils and baldness or a top-knots are predominant

But it's so badly written.

>Which is to say, they behave like mercurial and distant but wise and learned humans
They are also cruel, cold, calculating, feel much more stronger than any human could, which can throw the already mentioned emotional coldness away and turn themselves into walking beacons of hatred.
>Which is kind of irrelevant to the fact that they are elves
Maybe from your meta-perspective. But inside wh40k they are Eldar, a xeno-race with a entirely different genetic code.
>MAGICAL tech
No. The CWE use their mind-powers for their tech, but not the DEldar, which have the better tech. Saying that it is magical tech is stupid, it runs on fantasy-science, not on magic.

yet you read 40k lore blurbs.

>fantasy science
which might as well be magic. They are powered by bullshit from a previous age that was handed to them by their pepe gods.

>which might as well be magic
Only because the other races aren't advanced enough to understand it, doesn't mean it actual magic. It's just advanced.

>You will never get a piece of this 4000+ year old Christmas cake
Why even live?

>Tfw some crappy 1d4chan fanfic gave me a bad fetish involving the knife-ears

Younger me was a silly me.

>He thinks Sci-fi Psionic techno-maggia bullshit is different from straight up magic
Only in name and the amount of meaningless technobabble that accompanies it. As a plot device, it's pretty much just magic.

>she will never look like an actual alien
The game is probably shite from what I heard anyway, so no loss.

You are already unable to differentiate between CWE and DEldar tech, so there is probably not much gained from arguing with you.
>As a plot device
Meta.

>They are also cruel, cold, calculating, can throw the already mentioned emotional coldness away and turn themselves into walking beacons of hatred.
Just like 40k humans. only difference is that humans actually murder their own just to """boost""" army morale....
>Maybe from your meta-perspective. But inside wh40k they are Eldar, a xeno-race with a entirely different genetic code.
and still, they are elves

only sad part is, that there is no afterlife ink, so only way to be with your eldar wife forever is her to be locked in soulstone and you be metallic cthulhuoid garbage can

*no afterlife in 40K

>game doesn't make her look like an ayy
>must be shit.
Pretty fun to use and is not unbalanced. Eat shit gabefags.

>actual alien
>humanoid

Elenwe > macha.
>healslut.

>They are also cruel, cold, calculating, feel much more stronger than any human could, which can throw the already mentioned emotional coldness away and turn themselves into walking beacons of hatred.

SUP FEANOR.

This is still an elf thing. Specifically, it's a reference to how the Noldor acted.

>Maybe from your meta-perspective.

I don't think you understand. Elves are aliens in traditional fantasy stories, too. They're not humans. Saying that Eldar aren't elves because they're aliens with a different genetic code means nothing, because elves are aliens by default. They are pretty much always fundamentally different to humans.

>The CWE use their mind-powers for their tech

A note here, the fact that they have these magical powers and use them like magic is pretty much just GW following elf conventions. Especially the foresight stuff, that's always been an elf thing since Tolkien. Since before Tolkien, even, going back to Norse elves and the Tuatha De Danaan that much of Eldar folklore is obviously based on.

>but not the DEldar, which have the better tech

This is true. Deldar technology IS presented as arcane and inscrutable though. It's the equivalent of ancient lost lore... the kind that elves have in pretty much all traditional fantasy.

>Just like 40k humans
Humans don't need to wear masks and imagine being a different personality. They are also don't feel these emotions as strongly as Eldar.
>and still, they are elves
Nice argument.

>implying this is how I phrased it
Nice reading comprehension.

>no beren and luthien-esque story
No aragorn and arwen

>Implying I was the guy you were arguing with
Sometimes it's not that there's one Autist out to get you, but just that you're wrong and other people can see that
>Meta
Get off your high horse faggot, it doesn't matter what they call it, ifnit's a bunch of spooky devices using non existent materials that functions in such a way that defies scientific explanation it's fucking magic.

You can call it a cow, but if it looks like a dog and acts like a dog, it's a fucking dog.

No, you being butthurt that she doesn't look like an alien doesn't change the fact that relic's depiction of eldar has been consistent.
Look at the farseer in this
youtube.com/watch?v=dmK9HrlskXU

>Implying people wouldn't still list after her if she looked more ayyy-like.

Xenophilia is just an extended version of the "exotic women" fetish

Its more of a elvophilia, than xenophilia in general

>tfw too ugly to play Eldar
I love Wraith Knights and Banshee butts.

And Dark Reapers.