Daily reminder that Humans and Eldar are mirror reflections of eachother:

Daily reminder that Humans and Eldar are mirror reflections of eachother:

>both arrogant
>both think that universe is theirs
>both begin autistic screeching about "muh superiority" ("filthy Mon-keigh", "fokken xeno")
>both poop chaos wherever they walk
>both make massive effort not to poop chaos wherever they walk (eldar through long meditations and Humans by...well...by simply exterminating the problem)
>both have weirdo creepy spinoffs (Dark Eldar and AdMech)
>both religious ("muh old gods" "muh emprah")
>both have serious anger issues

But unlike that fanart, Eldar will always be taller.

And they both have the most crackin' bods in the galaxy.

You know, this joke isn't all that funny, but it's really all these threads deserve, so I'm gonna keep posting it.

Daily Imperial Thought of the Day:
The Alien fails because it cannot embrace the emperor.

No, the alien fails because even GeeDubs decided they were so insignificant that the story should really be about Human on Human violence.

Another one of these? At least the other thread didn't skirt around what it was. This is just silly.

Just say you want to fuck space elves and be done with it!

The other thread at some point actually talked about lore. Can't masturbate to this.

Snu snu is good

No wonder they fucking despise each other.

I want to fuck Tyranids. Yes, all of them. Or at least a genestealer.

I have a theory that when the old ones were creating the eldar they found an early race with the potential to evolve into a people with massive but unstable psychic potential. So then they took some of that race and made their psychic powers much more common and stable and left the rest to do their own thing. The race the old ones created becoming the eldar, and what was left over became humanity. This would account for the vast amount of similarities between humans and eldar (including being able to bred i.e tigurius) and the vast raw psychic potential of humans such as Malcador the sigilite, who didn't even have access to things like the black library and yet, was far more powerful a Psyker than any eldar. I don't know guys, does this seem very far-fetched?

You think humans and Eldar can interbreed, so yeah, it is.

> Daily reminder that Humans and Eldar are mirror reflections of eachother:

>You think humans and Eldar can interbreed, so yeah, it is.
>implying they cant

>Citing fanwank character as evidence
>Not citing the canon half eldar librarian for the ultramarines

Well considering that Eldar were created Millions of years ago, and humanity as a race hasn't even existed that long. We're talking ape level, not even proto-human.

>canon
Yeah, I too remember how Space Marines all the time switch their chapters like it means nothing.

That picture is adorable
>"Is that one you, Ancient Tartarus?"

>Humans and Eldar are mirror reflections of eachother

But dat's wrong ya damn git: One is a hoomie, the uvva is a pointy ear..
Ye can't see da difference is becoz yer a grot, so quit 'muckin about

Chris?

>>both make massive effort not to poop chaos wherever they walk (eldar through long meditations and Humans by...well...by simply exterminating the problem)
Would the IoM stop executing everyone and his mother if their numbers would be as low as the eldar?

And they should be pals more often.