I turned 1k$ into 150k+ in 1 year by investing into crypto and I want to kill myself right now. AMA

I turned 1k$ into 150k+ in 1 year by investing into crypto and I want to kill myself right now. AMA

go shill this somewhere else

send me your coins

give me 200 neetbucks to make me happy for a day instead

Im not shilling anything.

Before you go though can I have your meme money?

enjoy your bans faggots :^)

Send me ur coins before you off urself plz

you're shilling depression which everyone here knows is only for normies
Yousa normalfag.

give me your shitcoins now nigger, NOW!

Holy crap user. That's amazing. How did you do it?

what were your big buys that made you that much?

How can you be depressed with all these gains?

friendly reminder that you cannot cash out

Well I first started mining btc back in 2011 to pay for video game subs but I never invested into it. I ended up selling .66 btc that I had left over after it mooned in 2013. Fast forward to 2016 and I was making some decent money playing on a bitcoin poker website and since I was strapped for cash I started looking to bitcoin as a good investment since it was only around 600$ at the time. I realized that the halvening just happened and that it was severely undervalued because the inflation rate was cut in half yet the market hadn't really reacted to this yet. I went all in on btc with everything I had left. After that I started to learn about ethereum and became obsessed with it. I did some number crunching and realized that having 100 eth would be like having 21 btc so started to pick some up and eventually was 50/50 btc/eth. Once btc broke past its ATH I sold it all for eth because I knew btc would get rejected for the ETF and it would have a negative effect on the price. I had a total of around 150 eth and I held it all through 420$ and then started selling a bit when it crashed and rebought lower. I eventually sold all my eth at around the 330$ level and invested into other projects. I got really lucky with WTC and I did alot of research and got into the SALT presale, got cucked by link.

Because I really dont care about money. Sure if you make 50k$ in a week you will be happy but that happiness doesnt last.

>Sure if you make 50k$ in a week you will be happy but that happiness doesnt last
That's because you're supposed to spend it, jackass. Christ, you have the means now, so go out and live. If I had that kind of cash I'd buy a decent camper van and start cruising around visiting all the national parks between daytrading for food and gas money.

I dont want anything.. I just want to never worry about money in terms of food/housing. I dont really have any good friends anymore. I just dont see the point of living.

Why aren't you working on a robot girlfriend?

Or longevity?

I'll be your friend for bitcoin but also for no bitcoin

But I want to know you better user, are you a robut? Maybe we share interests. I have very few friends(one).

>starts a thead wanting for attention
>someone gives it
>Well i-
>Proceeds to write a paragraph

You need purpose. Find a drive to do something man. A hobby even.

Try and find someone that you can help in some way. Doesn't have to be about giving them money, but idk help them someway.

You'll forever be depressed the more you dwell and ruminate. Go outside, interact with people. Take genuine interest in them. Depression is a thinking man's disease.

>I just dont see the point of living.
Now that you have the security that wad of cash has given you can focus more on figuring that out.

So what are you looking to invest in next?

What are you going to do with your money? If you don't care about it l suggest you give it away (to charity or a good cause, not to the shitters on Veeky Forums)

sent ;)

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

You got some cash, go get some pills and/or therapy.

thanks

Im hoping I'll be able to live off dividends from my wtc GMN and my venchain node. As for longevity Im not really sure what you mean, Im trying to keep hope for the future since Im getting my own place in march.

No im definitely not. I've been through hell already in my life and im still very young. I had a psychotic break that lasted for months before I went to college. I couldn't even finish a year of college because I would become extremely paranoid/manic to where I couldn't complete my work. I've tried to finish college twice since I got into my top choice school but every time my mind just gave out on me. I dropped out about 2 years ago. Im also a pro player in a very well known game and im a profitable poker player.

BPD?

Desu user that is probably a thing you can only solve with meds. do you have a telegram?

Why did you sell all of it and went all in on ada at 3 cents? It's like you hate money user

Well at first it was a drug induced psychosis, then it was schizophrenia and then they changed it to Bi-polar with schizoid personality disorder. The labels are bullshit anyways, same with the medication. I dont let it limit me. I've been on pretty much every med and I even almost died from one of them (it gave me myocarditis). They dont help and if anything they make things worse.

Why do you want to kill yourself? Go for a walk and get away from the internet for a few days and you'll feel a lot better

Whats wrong, why you feeling down? Did the despair code get you? Seriously asking if your ok.

I have a friend whos brother is on schizo meds, his only side effect is an appetite. We can talk more if you have somewhere to do it. And if you have a good amount of money you could easily invest, what do you want to do with your future?

>fuk bro
maybe sport and hookers ?
let me know if you want to keep in touch
>don't feel alone user we here for you big Dowg

bitfeels thread general

any traders here who use telegram?

What do you guys like to do?
I am interested in everything

Yeah I have a telegram. But you're a piece of shit pretending to care about this random dude hoping he'll throw you some coin. Fuck off you greedy little kike

How often did you go all in? How did you diversify?

I just bought my first crypto and am already being told to not use that exchange (Coinbase)

Which did you use? How did transaction fees affect you in the beginning?

Because I cant really see myself living the fulfilling life that I want. Honestly theres no logic to depression like this. You just want to kill yourself to escape the suffering.

Where could we talk? My dream would be to work on a red team find a gf etc. I actually have been planning to start a mining farm with one of my friends who has connections in the UAE government so theres that too. It all just seems unattainable at the moment due to my overwhelming social anxiety and what I've been through when I was a kid.

start watching more shriner's commercials and realize how blessed you are to even be able to walk and type.

turned 35k into 150k in 8 days

I went all in twice, first with btc and then with eth. Theres no point to really diversify with a small amount of money imo. Im all in med to low cap coins now because I want to become a millionaire or close to it by the end of 2018.

Coinbase is fine. You need others for alts obviously.

WHAT COINS

have you tried SSRIs? If you don't see the beauty in a sunset, maybe you've got serotonin uptake problems.

related. get help man. if you need somebody to talk to just let me know

For one... get off Veeky Forums. People here are toxic and will use you. I only come here for *very* light news. But depression is something I've carried with me for years and when I see these threads I want to give advice on how to deal with it.

For one, stop dwelling. You need to put one foot in front of the other. It doesn't matter if it's baby steps. Juts move forward. Doesn't matter how little progress you make, just press on.

I know what it's like to wake up, sick to your stomach, just from a fucking mental state. I know the all too common question: "What's the point?" Like seriously what is the point to anything? Doesn't matter what happens, you die alone and will be forgotten. This is why I say it's PARAMOUNT to have purpose. You have to find something to do.

Wrong mentality thinking a girl will make you happy too. You'll end up falling in "love" and she then becomes the source of your happiness. If that source is removed, you're stuck with your depression all over again. You have to just learn to be the best you that you can be.

Practice mindfulness. I tend to think a lot and it starts really digging in to me. Simple tasks become really hard. I fight back tears in public. I feel so fucking alone... when surrounded by people. It's the worse feeling to feel isolated when in a group.

When you do mindfulness, just focus on your body, where you feel the pain. You do this enough, the pain starts to go away. Watch Alan Watts on YouTube. Workout! Get active! Eat better. Diet plays a huge role in not feeling like a piece of shit.

Find something that makes you forget you carry this dark passenger.

I'm out. Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums right now. These leeches will fuck you.

yeah why the hell do i only invest in the shittiest alts, never the chadcoins.

This too! For real. Every day just be thankful for what you have. That you're not disabled, have your libs, not paralyzed, no disease/cancer. Be thankful! It helps

>bragging about 4x times vs 150x times gains

cool dude.

I made that post because Id feel bad doing that desu

plus I am bored

yeah and i didn't even mean it in a "BE GRATEFUL!" kinda angry way, but literally those commercials just tear me up to see kids just happy to take a fucking step and get a hug. it really snaps you back into reality

Im already aware of that but it doesn't make me feel any better about my current situation.

you can be investing in chadcoin odn right now but you won't. and when it's up 50% in 12 hours you'll fomo and hate yourself for not boarding the moon train to $3

nice larp poorfag

honestly and i know this sounds bad, you need to be on a stage talking about your problems, with an audience, then have one of those kids come on and talk about how they ate cereal that morning and it was their biggest success, and just get shamed into realizing how first world this shit is.

You need a bit more actual struggle in your life.

Could talk wherever you want if you want to. I knew someone with somewhat severe social anxiety and a few others with meme tier anxiety. My friend used to or maybe still has anxiety problems. He honestly just smokes, but I wouldn't do that if I were Schizotpyical because it fucks with your brain. Did you ever try therapy while avoiding meds? It helped my ex.

>I dont want anything.. I just want to never worry about money in terms of food/housing.
so basically now you have everything you want

fuck dude, that sucks

He has social anxiety which is basically a mental disorder, you can't really help it by just "getting over it"

not yet, you are planting the seeds hoping nufags swoop in and say
>whhhoa why uer rich doood
>whatja buy tell me ur secreats
which they probably will because this board is full of faggots, including me and you. Take your blog post back to pintrest or rebbit, faggot.

motherfucker i have it too, it doesn't mean i'm gonna kill myself cause muh no friends and haven't left my house in 2 weeks and before that another 2 weeks.

OP Is prob a total taker/consumer and doesn't offer anything to anyone in his life, and wonders why he doesn't have any friend or people who care. It's all woe is me center-of-attention bullshit

>when you almost have 6 figures but you ugly as shit

a-a-a-at least I have no other stress...

I can definitely see the beauty in nature. I think I have tried them at one point.

I am aware that dwelling is counter productive its just the suicidal ideation has been so bad that its been blocking any positive thoughts.

Thanks for the good advice. Im hoping that my career will bring me happiness as all I really want to do is help people its just been so hard to work on it as of lately.

But ... I dont get it, if you made gains, why would you feel like shit ?

yeah, ssris are great if you want to become emotionally dissassociated from your own humanity before doing something terrible when you're not in the right mind and then people read about you on the news the next day and wonder where all these crazy shootings are coming from. protip: ALL OF THEM are on ssris

fuck off pharma bro. mind control drugs from satanic companies