Anyone else hopping on verge? def gonna brake 1k sats pretty soon my guys. Buy while it's worth it

Anyone else hopping on verge? def gonna brake 1k sats pretty soon my guys. Buy while it's worth it.

>100% increase
correction incoming

There's no reason for it to keep going up. Classic example of a situation where you should be "fearful when others are greedy".

this will be the next generation of digimarines

the memes will be great

Buy the dip, faggots have been FUDing this coin for days don't believe their lies

Its at ~900 satoshi now. Waiting for further dip

How is it def going to break it? It was in the 900s this morning. Why not buy a coin not pumped up 100% in a day?

Don't be a dumbass and sell it before you get dumped on

McAfee behind this
>it's going to $300 next year as Monero competitor

i'm new here, what the fuck happened to the digimarines?

can't tell if FUDing or hating desu

Coin supply says fuck no it won’t.

buy the dip. Chinks and gooks waking up soon. It'll go to 1000+ sats tonight

Kek
Digimarines put sharpies up their poopers

Dont listen to Veeky Forums

At MOST the coin will reach 5$, and that's only if in 2018 certain developer goals are met.

I'll sell at $1. Life will be good.

Jesus Christ if it hits $5 I’ll be a multi millionaire after taxes

The plan will be to sell at 1$ short-term, hold an amount and sell long-term.
As a privacy shill, I can see a future with both Monero and Verge.

1000 sats tonight boys!

dont toy with me

so you say 5 dolla in 2018... coin cost .18 cents tell me where youre going to get a better return? U FUCKING SLUT U FUCKING TELL ME NAO OR ILL FUCKING TUG MY DUK OFF IN CCAKKLAFUKMCAMASHHSHHAC

I sold 332k verge at 74 satoshi in august because the losses were making me sad. Now the gains are making me sad. I hate you verge.

LINK :^)

This. Link will have bigger moon mission than ethereum had this year.

XVG is creeping up again. McAfee is a powerful force. he's building a massive bitcoin farm also. biggest yet.

bump

You know it's a good coin when everyone starts lashing out after the pump, it's quite stabke right now.