I love lesbian characters! PCs OR NPCs! They're the best & cutest! Post and talk about yours!

I love lesbian characters! PCs OR NPCs! They're the best & cutest! Post and talk about yours!

yuri-haters please go to /trash/

But I'm talking about in TTRPGs and various card games! Don't be rude!

Fuck off back to /v/

Sage and report.

Yuri is shit.

Can't say it's wrong. The cutest in character relationship I've had in an RPG was between a betrothed dwarf and an agoraphobic sea elf

Lesbos a shit

Heterosexual master race reporting in.

Yuri is so garbage even lesbians know it.

Enjoy your lesbian bed death syndrome

Remove cancer.

>betrothed

Remove stupid and unrealistic cancer.

Actual FE Lesbian.

May I just know who're those two characters? Or they just generic unnamed people or OCs?

It's Kagero and her slutty straight friend

Highest abuse rates of any sexuality. Wouldn't call the best or cute. Can most likely be attributed to women knowing they're weaker than men so when in a relationship with an apparent equal physicality suddenly becomes more viable. Go here: Fire Emblem characters. Not Veeky Forums.

Shitposters are cute! They love garbage like yuri! I wish all yuriposters would die in a garbage fire full of cute yuri manga! CUUUUUUUUTE

>Fire Emblem
>not Veeky Forums
Just because it's a vidya doesn't mean it's not Veeky Forums. Unique fantasy worlds with interesting characters, magic, dragons, wars, politics, plots, a d100 combat system and strategy sounds pretty Veeky Forums to me.

I'd play cute yuri TTRPG with you OP

>Fire Emblem
>Interesting Characters
>Politics
>Plot

Not since Path of Radiance, friendo.

Now it's all about getting your waifu in bed and breeding unstoppable ubermensch children, then marrying your daughter to your best friend so that their daughter is basically a nuke on legs.

And Fates didn't actually have any dragons, Corrin was a dorky-looking winged deer thing.

We've got a big orc girl and her human friend, and together they're evil sort-of lesbians. They do bandit and criminal stuff, and like being cruel and torturing together. Occasionally they've brought a guy into the picture but it's always gone badly for him, and they end up back together as a duo. Like they'll set a guy up as a fall guy, or just get bored of him, and he ends up meeting a bad end.

>betrothal is unrealistic
What?