TRX is a meme coin they said

>TRX is a meme coin they said

2000% gains

this sounds like a pajeet project

Have 35k, bought in at $0.04.

What’s it going to top off EOY?

You didn't buy TRX when it was $.002 and before the 10% airdrop?

> mfw 35-40x gains

How did you hear about this shit when it was so low, asking for future reference.

If you say so, stay poor faggot.

TRX is fronted by Jack Ma's boytoy, and backed by the richest investors in China, who are out to own the decentralized global media so they can control the world.

But go ahead, keep investing in projects by San Francisco nu-males because you are racist.

Research who's in charge of a coin.

Their CEO is a tech millionaire has ties to Jack ma, he's been mentioned in Forbes Asia

Bought in at .05, am I going to make it?

I noticed it just got added to Liqui or some other shit exchange. So then I looked up their website. Justin Sun sounded like a well-connected hyper-overachiever, with partners/connections like Alibaba and Bitmain, I figured it'd have to moon eventually. I always look for business connections.

>tfw losing money trying to chase this pump but it's fun and I keep doing it
help

Tron mooned AGAIN, you still didn't buy user? Get in here and don't even think of selling until 2018

Nice, any other coin suggestions that are extremely low atm?

you only lose it if you sell...

ukg

ETP is another possible long term hold

People were confused as to why TRX showed up on their binance and posted about it.

Seriously.

So what your saying is the same shit is going to happen this these coins?

Just sold

made a few bucks, nice job boys

next coin to 2-3x boys? SNM?

So why did this pump again?

ctrl f jack ma

I'm looking forward to LINK and REQ taking off next year.

A buddy told me potential moon mission. Next day bam.

You fucks need jobs so you have actual money to invest. Could you imagine if you had man money instead of pussy allowance shit? Man you guys are missing out if there was ever any incentive to work for a few years now is the time