For the Ripple bagholders

For the Ripple bagholders...

I want to crack the dollar

We all do, but it's not happening tonight... will be awhile before a new structure starts to form

explain

Up trends happen in 5 waves... Corrections happen in 3... There is a confluence of fib retracements in that rectangle, where the trading bots and algorithm traders will be buying

Though, it could go lower.. not likely

That isn't how you use fib retracement tool retard.

Kek ripple jews getting scared of iota pumping their shit coin

Oh? Sure makes me a lot of money... Some nigger said the same thing yesterday when I said it would hit 4400...

So re-buy around 4900 sats?

This will now fall back to .50 cents for the next 6 months, lol . Shoulda bought Monero, and you wouldn't be holding Ripple bags for 6 months. Top Kek M8.

t. ripple bag holder for 6 months after the first pump and dump to 50 Cents, then fell back to 16 cents for fucking MONTHS.

probably..4900-5000 I'm going to hold off on buying until a new structure starts to appear... Though I am sure you will see it spike to 52-5300 after it hits that low, and maybe drop below it.

After waves 1, 3, and 5 you need to start your retracement at the start of wave one and drag it all the way to the top of wave 5 to get more accurate results. I would actually agree that your current buy zone is probably accurate based on the retracements in wave 2 and 4.

what charting platform do you use?

You're right, and my bad. Usually do.

I'm not thinking it's going to go past the 5 wave after hitting that buy zone though.. might make for a good swing

Tradeview with nightmode turned on.

Protip: Register your email so it will at least save your charts as a cookie.

I am 5 and what is this

Geometry for 6 year olds

wow you nailed it congratzcatz

I would argue that it's going to be closer to 4800 based on the waves 2->4 retracement.

thanks fib user

why don't people just hold ripple? it went up 40x last year, didn't it? ripple is still just getting started.

Again, it's possible... but there are a shitload of people wanting to buy hype

NP, learn to do it yourself also... Dont depend on others

I don't have my charts open, but I think you might be right. Just by eye-balling it, I would say you should start laddering your buys anytime after it breaks 5000.

Was the pump justified? Ie was there a catalyst

oh i know about fib. i used to check OEW & Tony Caldaro for years. Was only interested in the platform as I hadnt seen it before. Appreciate it

What if we're holding ripple and margin trading it on the way up for real profits?

most people seem to get cleaned doing margin trading. you're in the biggest bull market ever, just buy and hold. if you aren't totally retarded you can easily 10x your investment in a year.

I guess head Ripple Jew went out and did an interview and gave some details about major partnerships with household names... also, 5th anniversary..

Fuck yea... I only say it because I intend to help people become a slave to no man... Sounds like you got that covered.

This isn't my first go around lad. I was around for the april bull market as well.

True, but you can hold some and trade some... I trade out of necessity. Dont have/want a job and need to multiply my BTC

Don't care, Got in for $10k @$0.02. I may just bounce after a few days of pump when it breaks the $1 psychbarrier. I'm cashing out, paying my taxes, and buying a house. I knew from the moment I read the whitepaper that betting on the jews would not let me down.

what is your target?

the april bull ran from .05 to .4

we started this run at .25, should we run to 2.00?

>500,000 XRP
thats fucking awesome

Easy. I'm thinking closer to $5 heading into Q2

OH BABY A TRIPPLE

lol yep

Updated

can't say i like that early green candle right now

It's doing exactly what it's supposed to

if you actually believe in any of these retarded indicators like waves and fibs you deserve to lose all of your money

Should we stagger buys down from say 5150 to 4900? Im holding my ripple but i want to open a new margin.

Yeah.. as if high market cap coin traders dont draw the same fucking lines, retard.. Wouldn't try this shit on bitbeans

most of the market movement is bots and algo trading and well documented trader psychology. So yes, there are patterns that emerge.

I am liking it here desu. XRPUSD isnt tracking BTCUSD at the moment and i think the cross is about to move higher

If I was wanting to go back in tonight, that's what I would do... but I would sell off as soon as it hit 5320... Not always wise to expect a big runup after the one that just happened.

the 200 day is sitting at .000548 on the daily: could be resistance... we shal see

>200 day

huh?

200 day moving avg

Ah gotcha

This is the part where homos fomo in and become bag holders

You know, you'd figure people would kinda pick up on the typical trends instead of being emotional

lol right? TA scares the shit out of people, and I can't for the life of me figure out why...

I guess the uncertainty of a negative outcome really is worse than the negative outcome itself

That's so true, and very deep.. it's almost as if the shackles of slavery is easier than thinking for yourself.

I just opened my first small short in nearly 6 months @5400 to try and skim a bit of extra profit (only 4btc). I don't like shorting because Ive found its more fun to cheer on a rise than wish doom on something.

Lets see what happens

WE AT 1 USD AND CLIMBING SENPAI

Hmm i still havent bought any. should i buy now or wait for the dip?

>Lets see what happens
Yeah, good luck man

Not tonight big boy.

at ATH? after the world of crypto-normies just heard of XRP last week?

I dont think this run is over yet, but i suppose if you keep your stop tight you arent risking too much

Im talking real short term, like a small retrace to 5100 for a few grand profit. I just like to be in the game, hate spectating.

I would target at 4900-5100, sell around 5300 for a decent profit and wait for a new structure.

They have to be completed in order to be valid if you’re following Elliot’s rule and they’re not if you look closely

Hold afterward?

You were saying?

yeah korean exchanges already hit $1 USD earlier, ours haven't crossed that

>relying on coinmarket cap

Find one exchange where xrp is 5900sats. That shit is way off

yeah.. it's a decent coin to hold without the swing trading.

...They do complete in order, my friend. Your fud doesnt work here

That's why the fibs help guess where the retracement happens, it's harder to guess a more volatile market though because you could have several layers of retracement effecting the next one.

spotting a head & shoulders on the 15 min candles

>shoulders on the 15
if it comes back down, hard to bet against anything with this much momentum, after consolidation, after major breakout...

just my 2c

Yeah, this isn't rational.. im just glad i got out at 5600

Dann. I have a job and would rather so this. Even though l made 10k at work thugs month, work is inefficient and it sucks

10x in a year is fucking shit dude.
I've 25x just hodling btc, and i consider that weak

It's a pretty cool lifestyle... I can't work because my dad brought me up as an ancap deist who was his own boss..

I can't be under anyone on the pyramid, it is physically painful

Damn dude... you called it

Fuck

Hey man... it's not a rational rise.. I would expect some shit to happen still

There may be a little extra hype and FOMO because reddit is sperging out over it being $1 on coinmarket cap.

But do you take anything out?
I mean if everything crashed tomorrow and “reset” and started going up again (but you were wiped out of all your crypto wealth) would you be completely fucked or could you still stick with trading as your sole income?

I have a job that allows me to do a lot of stuff on my own time and I’m having a ball now that I’ve tripled my money to 13k, but I imagine after the crash I’ll just pick whatever I think has best long term potential and put in that and forget about it for a year or 2

btc will also slow down in growth this year due to futures

was just about to say.

I want a dip... but I might just head to sleep. Gonna put in an order for 4600 and cross my fingers

Yeah, I take out and pay my bills and have fun.. Not worried about a crash at all.. I sleep with my holdings in BTC and am pretty close to the news.

Also, I've seen both my father and grandfather commit suicide after the 2008 crash. I am going to take back everything we've lost

my condolences man

damn. sorry for your losses user

>shorting crypto
>at ath

>Can't work cause muh grandad was ancap
>Both commited suicide
>BTC won't crash

You will follow your dad and grandfather in suicide lol

Just mad they aren't here to see crypto or Trump... thanks though

Wishful thinking

go back to pol plz

relax

Poor babi goy... lashes out in anger when presented with reality

Dont need /pol/

I am the /pol/

wait nvm, go back to T_D

Yes. I opened a position at 5450 sats in the end

Well, it will def go past that soon enough

you need to talk to someone for your anger man. its not healthy

How do you feel about the fact that nobody got blamed for the crash and we're probably going to have another one sometime soon?

I molded my life around rejecting that system... I think at this point, if people trust that system, they deserve to be wiped out. Especially when crypto is clearly a way out.

Bought 80k XRP/ETH, sold at 120k easiest $$$ of my life dumping on you normies

Not angry, I just like having roads

Well this is the dump party thread

Dont we all?