So BCH is basically a wildcard until this is resolved, right?

So BCH is basically a wildcard until this is resolved, right?

no, it's going to go up. it's trading on other exchanges and crypto noobs who thought they were entitled to make profits on stupid trades are salty about what they are trying to say is insider trading (it isn't)

insider trading isn't knowing that something will be traded and when, it's knowing what direction it will trade in, like trading a stock with prior knowledge of its financials or some scandal. everyone knew it would be listed on coinbase.

this is a nothingburger.

not at all, the spotlight everyone on here is putting on it does not reflect the focus of the market. People have lost way more money in shadier events than this and we've all moved on. what makes this different?

the part about this that pisses me off is that even if it was insider trading it has literally NOTHING to do with BCash as a product, it has to do with Coinbase as a company. Coinbase should be taking the hit, NOT BCash.

also what is this horrible anti-BCH narrative on Veeky Forums? I thought we were here to make money, not have emotional attachments to literal pieces of code called coins. The only thing we should care about is if it will make us money :/

Of course its going up. Everyone that bought at 8k are going to have to double down to cover their losses.

>insider trading isn't knowing that something will be traded and when, it's knowing what direction it will trade in, like trading a stock with prior knowledge of its financials or some scandal
um sorry sweetie

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

This board is simply biased towards BTC, even in situations of irrelevancy. It's because BTC pumped the hardest and made the most people the most money.
I do agree with your point about what we should be focusing on, though.

are you shilling bazingacoin or is that another shorthand for bitcoin cash

Brian Armstrong deserves to be hung for this. He has single handedly lost customers millions.

I'll be filing a complaint with my senator

I want to see more cryptocurrency adoption and that's why I'm optimistic about bitcoin cash. The price doesn't even matter that much, I want to see people using crypto as intended and the price will follow.

"Bcash" is a troll name for BCH. If you don't hate BCH I recommend using the neutral "BCH" or "Bitcoin Cash".

go back to plebbit

It was public information you dunce

>also what is this horrible anti-BCH narrative on Veeky Forums?
We cant stand shills and obnoxious retards and every second post about bch is made by an obnoxious retard shill.

Bcash is not a troll name. Its just been labelled a troll name becaise ver and his cronies want the bitcoin label attached to their product because thats literally the only way they can market it.

If you have it, just hodl. If you don't have it, stay the fuck away.

i wounder how big of a faggot you are in real life its bcash and is a shitcoin and should be treated as such

This is exactly like the US elections where one side spews hate and "Drumpf LMAO" and then is surprised when people don't buy their bullshit. I hope you're happy with your choices.

this so much
bch will obviously climb much higher and Veeky Forums should be riding it instead of reddit tier namecalling

Yeah because only one side talks shit right.
Go to the archives, search 'corecuck' and take a gander at the bullshit that pops up. Literally every single post with 'corecuck' looks like it was made by some scrub that discovered Veeky Forums within the last 6 months.

unironically this

But you are a core cuck, you get fucked by high fees and beg for more. It's like you have battered wife syndrome lmao, and I'm the big dick cash daddy that's coming for your ass

brainlet detected

Yes user thats the kind of shit posting Im talking about. Like what is this fucking console wars or something? Bcash has no gaems or whatever...

Nostalgia. Also BTC holders who held through the recent drops and can't / won't let go now.

Except bitcoin cash has 8x faster processing and the games are basically free, your load times take forever and it costs $40/play.

Now do you see why core coin is fucking retarded?

If you were smart you noticed this when bch was at 300

>no because i'm the one that's holding it

bitcoin cash is probably going to hit $10k soon

I did notice that but I was busy losing money with Iconomi