>missing this bullrun

Please tell me 2018 will have gains too

post tits
>then
rob ur mum to buy more ICX

>plastic surgery
nig what the fucc

is you are guy ?

Her hair literally looks like strands of dried up shit. I'd rather have her be bald Jesus fucking Christ

now imagine what they smell like

I'm predicting 40k btc by the end of 2018 so you are in good shape

hey beautiy

open shirt

show bobs yes?

ID of nubian princess?

I had a receded chin and it drove me nuts because I mainly browse Veeky Forums and there are chinlet threads every day. I got a chin implant and girls definitely treat me better now

hello?

ok rape you next week

>chin implant
post before/after

They took a before at the surgeons office but I never ended up getting it or having an after photo taken. It will make you go up half a point if you were interested. The real shit is orthodontic surgery that will make you go up 1 or 2 points if you needed it

how does this image make you feel op. inadequate? because anything less then this is not even a worthwhile chin. it's got to look like a firm hard ass right on your face. this is a mans chin

fuckin kek

is that you?

plastic surgery lol, get the fuck out of here shallow whore

Money matters more than looks in the game of self-worth. 2018 has time for you to learn from this mistake.

meh, he had no chin

maybe he wants a wife or even at least a gf one day, can't do that without a chin or a lambo and i guess the chin was cheaper.

Probably not bad considering black bitches put more chemicals in their hair than a farmer on his crops.

My chin is even more prominent than that and it is causing me more harm than good. I look like a freak.

PLASTIC SURGERY FOR A CHIN
A
FUCKING
CHIN

Jesus fucking christ I've seen everything. How can you fall for some Veeky Forums meme this hard?