Just bought my first crypto

>$10.00USD
>0.00051956
>11:45PM Eastern

I feel fucking stupid for refusing to participate until now. It feels good man. Perhaps will be able to turn around some hardships buying/selling crypto.

Only question is how long do transactions usually take? It still says pending on the Coinbase app

>$10

this looks shitty desu

>less than 1 bitcoin core transaction fee

im sorry senpai you are not gonna make it lol also get out of coinbase asap

Never send btc, it takes too much time (1 day regular fee) and is expensive as fuck, if you want to send 50$ you have to pay 23$ for transaction fees.
Use ethereum.

I have a friend like this, he bought like 25$ worth back when btc was 3k and I was shilling it to him. Now he has $100ish and he wanted to..cash out profits so he could just play with house money. lol

I don't have much, man. And am pretty spent from Christmas shopping.

Or litecoin or doge or dash
In that order

Yeah my advice is to come back with $500, and buy ETH and LTC and just hold.

$10? lmfao it costs that much just in transaction fees

>buying LTC after the founder sold ALL of his coins today

>Had 50k dogecoin
>Hard drive is broken

What happens to the bitcoin market when a certain amount is lost if the amount that can be made is limited?

Lol have faith in some of us newcomers.

What's a better app?

Transaction fee was $1

It's bullish!

Good luck. $10 isn't much but hey maybe you'll pick the right one and get more liquidity to invest.

>$10

pleb af

Whats a good place I can buy litecoin to start? Is ethereum okay to bet on?

How long does it take for a buy to go through?

buying into consumeristic shitty holidays..
just get out of here already normie

Depends on the coin and on how much you want.

(((they))) have already bough it, but they leave themselves a 24-72hour pending window to see if the price will rise to they can officially sell it to you at the higher price and skim the margin for themselves

ok user pay attention:

get more money, put into big coins until you know what the fuck you're doing. dont be emotional when you trade or you lose ALL your money

google these things and learn:

binance
gdax (arbitrage)
babypips dot com (how to trade)

then buy low and sell high. no, your coin isn't going to the stratosphere. if you want to hold a coin for more than a month or two you should just stick to the biggest coins (top 5 to 10 on coinmarketcap) until you know what the fuck you're doing. and no, you are at step -1 of 10.

also don't listen to Veeky Forums advice. go with your gut instead (read about "signal to noise" ratios)

good luck

I just found $51 worth of bitcoin someone gave me a year ago when it was worht like $1.50 (0.00306711 BTC)

So, expect my measely amount sometime next week or something?

$10 is fine but why did you buy Bitcoin when there was litecoin