/rumor/ general

So what is the news behind ALT coins being added to coinbase in 2018.
Bitcoin cash is already implemented with hardly any news prior.
Is it possible for the rumors to be true about ETC making a return as well as XRP making an appearance?
NEED RUMORS TO FUEL MY MOONBASE

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsonline.com/coinbase-support-bch-etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything I've been able to find indicates XRP will be in the next 2 added to coinbase. I believe the other is still up in the air.

If this is added to coinbase, and thats a big if, every normie scum that hoped on the "easy money" bandwagon will buy this shit to the moon. Is it safe to say that making any investment above 100$ will yield lambos EOY 2018?

I've got 1500 xrp, feelsbadman

Dash, Ripple, and Monero are the most likely to get a coinbase adition.

God I hope they don't add that bank shill coin XRP.

rcn. Dont say i didnt warn you.

Why XRP being added would mean instant moon?

Xlm

I got fat bags of this little guy. So undervalued imo. But why do you think Conbase would add this?

ETC

This was written like a day before BCH.

bitsonline.com/coinbase-support-bch-etc/

It would be great if they added Monaro but the feds would ring themselves so far up coin bases asshole it make their head spin

XRP is an attempt to remain relevant. The is absolutely no use for a bank to bank coin when you can send individual to individual instantly. For a $100 hardware wallet you get near impervious security.

I know it’s probably a shitcoin, but bitcoin Gold WILL be added. Same reason as bch, people with bitcoin were given free amounts of it. Coinbase needs to pay out. Although with insider trading bullshit they may rethink how and when it’s going to happen. I’d buy in, buy in afraid everyone that receives it will sell right away. Tough to say, but it is surely going to be added.
Anything else is pure rumor and speculation, I see a lot of people talking about ripple. Ripple is on Bloomberg terminals so if any alt is added to coinbase, ripple is a good guess.

no
according to that logic they'll add bitcoin diamond, bitcoin uranium, bitcoin silver, etc
just no

Everyone can believe what they want that’s fine, I’m just sharing what I know.

they'll add segwit2x before anything else

Definitely XRP either this week or next. Remember the same spike that happened to BCH the 2 days prior for no good reason? Same thing is happening to XRP as we speak. Buy at any fucking amount that you can right now before it goes completely parabolic. Once it's announced to be going on coinbase, the price will jump by dollars and you won't be able to compete with the rate of it being bought en masse and by bots.

I would just like them to give me access to these and let me withdraw them. That's what was supposed to happen with bcash but then they out of the blue just added trading support.

what you know,
you dont know shit you're speculating over your opinion which is based on nothing

if you know something, prove it

Inb4 dogecoin plutos...

Tfw the people making big money off crypto is people with insider knowledge at Coinbase lol

Why are you such a cunt?
Im not even the guy you were talking to. Damn dude. Chill out.

Tbh I'm fucking disgusted that nobody has checked these quads

@5294742
I was going to but then I read your actual post and saw that you were a fucking retard troglodyte.

Im a coinbase dev, idk who is spreading this bs that monero is going to be added, never in a hundred years,

Xrp will be the next coin added, screencap this so qhen it gets added u know that monero will be added

I do think monero is a good investment n will be around as long as crypro is but not on coinbase

hahahahaha yeah right, they weren't even going to support it the first time, they definitely aren't going to now.

all that alt-coin hype was literally just to draw your attention away from bch

what about dash

>out of the blue
You fell for the bullshit, dude. I've been posting every day for over a month trying to convince you faggots this was happening.

You guys actually think there are bcash shills . . . but that the shit sold to you by core shills and they come from fucking reddit, shill central.

>posting material insider information on the day an investigation of all coinbase employees starts
gee wiz

kek
havent seen this retarded shit for a while

Supposedly xrp is going to be added to coinbase at the end of January.

wait 2 years and you'll be rich like Bitcoiners